If women don't stare or turn their heads to you on the street you're not handsome

What kind of drip max and where in the world
US
i mostly just copy fits i find on pinterest
obed is pretty close to how i dress especially in summer with the tank tops and chains
CFD8F11E 1E8E 4909 B9A9 A6B7933064D9

Girls don't care about face or height? I mean your height is suifuel and I imagine you wear lifts and fraud but you probably underrated your face because foids do care. How can you dripmaxx as a manlet? Our limbs/proportions are too small to look good and we just look try hard. What kind of drip do you wear, meeting up but did you fuck them? Tinder.. I dunno doesn't seem possible, if you said IRL then maybe but sounds like larp
nah i don’t fraud lifts, i do wear AF1 tho which i think boosts by a inch or so.
my proportions are good so i don’t really worry about that
nah didn’t fuck cause idk how to escalate properly (read last meetup thread) but i’m getting there
yes tinder, i don’t list my height though and i don’t have any group pics so maybe they think i’m taller

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
US
obed is pretty close to how i dress especially in summer with the tank tops and chains
View attachment 2986107

nah i don’t fraud lifts, i do wear AF1 tho which i think boosts by a inch or so.
nah didn’t fuck cause idk how to escalate properly (read last meetup thread) but i’m getting there
yes tinder, i don’t list my height though and i don’t have any group pics so maybe they think i’m taller
This works for white guys to?

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
looksmax users are giga narcy just bcz a girl looks at them (not even approach)
LM users will get sex once after spending 500$ on random supplements and looksmaxxes while a random ltn that goes out regularly has a bodycount of 20
buddy i’ve been approached, catcalled, random girls have called me cute etc in public as a ltn manlet
stop thinking your some mogger
girls standards are giga low and anyone that goes out experiences this
looksmax users are giga narcy just bcz a girl looks at them (not even approach) @ambi
It’s true tho, whoever goes outside knows that even as a LTN you will get girls attention, but you are arguing with giga narcy users here so no point, they will just continue coping

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Copeful
How tall r u

US
View attachment 2986107

I mean if you don't list height they're going to expect much taller guy so that's one reason they won't have sex imo. Keep at it bhai, mirin the confidence as 5'6 curry

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I cant believe people actually disagree with this jfl

I don't see it. People are probably having their own thoughts and worries and are not scanning for partners 24/7.

4142982 20240519 124345

4142850 20240519 112623

I'm no Chad just have great bone structure and a pretty fem midface and look exotic (tatar or Mughal pheno)and white women do this to me everywhere and have asked me for sex straight up in warm approaches

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I don't see it. People are probably having their own thoughts and worries and are not scanning for partners 24/7.
Women are hungry for gl cock like a starving dog needs water

And a gl guy is so rare that when they do see one it's like the second coming of christ

Women are hungry for gl cock like a starving dog needs water

And a gl guy is so rare that when they do see one it's like the second coming of christ
its probably in your incel fantasy bro

theres 1 million worries in this world not everyone is perma obsessed with chad's dick

btw did u lose all your hair willy

havent seen a selfie with hair from u for years

Personality matters also even for chads and it isn't redpill cope

Women want a feminist HTN that is kind and empathetic to them and women in general
Only for stability

Not for passion. It's over.

its probably in your incel fantasy bro

theres 1 million worries in this world not everyone is perma obsessed with chad's dick
Sure bro cope to not rope
btw did u lose all your hair willy

havent seen a selfie with hair from u for years
I shave my head but have hair now since letting it grow for the past weeks

You can see the stubble on my head,I'm not bald but I do have a masculine hairline since birth

shave my head but have hair now since letting it grow for the past weeks

You can see the stubble on my head,I'm not bald but I do have a masculine hairline since birth
grow ur hair back then damn it failos u

u look better with hair awyay idk u prolly tryina pass for different phenotype thtats why u shave it

grow ur hair back then damn it failos u

u look better with hair awyay idk u prolly tryina pass for different phenotype thtats why u shave it
IMG 20240618 101323767

I got some short hair since growing it the past weeks

Depend on the context, some people are too stressed for that

staring means nothing girls/guys even look at ltns or ppl they mog its normal to make eye contact or stare,if they dont approach you then your ugly to them thats it

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
staring means nothing girls/guys even look at ltns or ppl they mog its normal to make eye contact or stare,if they dont approach you then your ugly to them thats it
Yea they maybe checking if u are looking at them so that they feel like a celebrity

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yea they maybe checking if u are looking at them so that they feel like a celebrity
this ,most girls are checking if guys are staring at them and only sub humans count this as iois.

This happens to me everyday everywhere I go from women and I'm no male model just high htns with dimorphism(what normies consider very handsome but is no psl Chad)though on lookism I was rated extremely handsome and prettyboy gigachad like Maher by a gay user and others but on this site I was seen as average tho a Croatian american lady who I was fucking rated me a twelve out of ten so normies consider me very goodlooking

Jbs do this even more explicitly

If this doesn't happen to you even in feminist countries like America you're not handsome no matter what psl raters says

Women are more blatant than men

They have no shame and while they rarely cold approach strangers they will warm approach you for sex or a relationship if you truly are what normies consider handsome

Chad takes all is a cope
yes okay bud