if women turn up uglier than their pics, leave the date

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
i remember i had met a girl off of online dating and she looked good on the pics, she seemed okay, but bitchy a lil bit

anyway on pics she was like 7/10 on her pics and when i met her in real life she was kinda overweight and had ugly teeth. I left the date after 10 min and made an excuse Lol

she was truly the ugliest girl i had ever met off of online dating. 5/10 Lol. Can’t believe bluepilled simps would pay for her to go out with them, and betabux the shit out of her her

women are the masters of fraud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2205
not cool vro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
not cool vro
Soy boy gif 6

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
not cool vro
how is that? she literally looked a world’s difference from her pics.

she wasn’t that nice tbh, this was when i was kinda bluepilled so i had travelled like 30 min to meet her, and it just felt like a waste of time.

if she was a nicer person i would have stayed tbh but she was a little bitchy on text

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2205

she wasn’t that nice tbh, this was when i was kinda bluepilled so i had travelled like 30 min to meet her, and it just felt like a waste of time.
I remember there was this one picture of an obese redhead. Her tinder profile made her face look really good and skinny.

• +1
I remember there was this one picture of an obese redhead. Her tinder profile made her face look really good and skinny.
Yhyh if she takes pics from above her head or only her face she is probably fat Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Should've just told her straight to her face instead of being a low t cuck and making up some bullshit excuse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, turkproducer and Deleted member 2661
Yhyh if she takes pics from above her head or only her face she is probably fat Lol
I also don't trust the ones where there's only 1 picture with a filter

• +1
Based and high T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
I also don't trust the ones where there's only 1 picture with a filter
bro even if she is gl it’s all a waste of time Lol

i don’t message girls anymore on that app because they all just want attention. it’s a joke how hard it is to fuck girls/meet girls online, even for chad

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You should have fucked her,

• Hmm...
Should've just told her straight to her face instead of being a low t cuck and making up some bullshit excuse
lol this was a long time back mate

as i said i was still bluepilled. And I didn’t meet her after that anyway
You should have fucked her,
nah she wasn’t attractive

lol this was a long time back mate

as i said i was still bluepilled. And I didn’t meet her after that anyway

nah she wasn’t attractive
Low t

• JFL
I’ve had shitty erections with girls that looked better so I wouldn’t have been able to even get hard with her

not everyone is a horny bobs and vagene man like you 🤣

if she was a nicer person i would have stayed tbh but she was a little bitchy on text
not cool vro

• +1
My gf looks better IRL

3 to 3.5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0, Pietrosiek and turkproducer
Most of foids i see look better irl. Idk why. Maybe irl im more Horny and in pics i see their flaws which i ignore irl

• +1
My gf looks better IRL

3 to 3.5
why you with her then tbh
Most of foids i see look better irl. Idk why. Maybe irl im more Horny and in pics i see their flaws which i ignore irl
surprisingly; it’s the nerdy girls or low status girls who look better irl.

at my school there’s this sexy germanic girl, idk what country but she looks WAY BETTER irl, but because she’s a nerd other men don’t think of her as that gl. She looks like shit on instagram

unfortunately she wouldn’t go for me, i would like to talk to her but i know i’m not her type. She was speaking to some blonde white guy, kinda looked like a cuck ngl jfl

another girl is a curry girl, she looks way better irl than on pics

it’s generally high status beckies and stacylites who look better on pics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
why you with her then tbh

surprisingly; it’s the nerdy girls or low status girls who look better irl.

at my school there’s this sexy germanic girl, idk what country but she looks WAY BETTER irl, but because she’s a nerd other men don’t think of her as that gl. She looks like shit on instagram

unfortunately she wouldn’t go for me, i would like to talk to her but i know i’m not her type. She was speaking to some blonde white guy, kinda looked like a cuck ngl jfl

another girl is a curry girl, she looks way better irl than on pics

it’s generally high status beckies and stacylites who look better on pics
im not that better, she is 19, I took her virginity. She is pretty submissive to me. And i'm probably conformed at this point. Im not having kids with her tho definetely.

im not that better
She is 19. I took her virginity. She is pretty submissive to me. And i'm probably conformed at this point. Im not having kids with her tho definetely.
19 and virgin

yeah...

i also had that where i took a girl’s V but i fucked it up by trying to act as if i has many girls, she got bored and left me. Oh well Lol

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
19 and virgin

yeah...

i also had that where i took a girl’s V but i fucked it up by trying to act as if i has many girls, she got bored and left me. Oh well Lol

i was never interested in slaying. I always wanted a ltr. And so far everything is good.