If women who wear revealing clothes try to cover up when you walk past...its over

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Women wear revealing clothes for Chad. Women covering up is basically foids letting you know they find you unattractive.

This is especially noticeable when they wear their jackets open and are basically wearing a tiny shirt that might as well be a bra under it. They will close their jacket.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I never noticed any foid covering up around anyone. They have power over you when they're dressed so revealingly, especially over Incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I never noticed any foid covering up around anyone. They have power over you when they're dressed so revealingly, especially over Incels.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Almost all women are degenerate whores which is just the completely brutally honest full on truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Almost all women are degenerate whores which is just the completely brutally honest full on truth.
Good afternoon I hate women

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and BrettyBoy
I have to go to the store right now but I'm afraid of leaving the house cuz there's too many prime young women in heat outside right now wearing revealing clothes chad hunting. I want to rape them all. Every single one. I think I could creampie 1000 prime jbs right now not even kidding

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 616 and SikKunt
Sometimes I make eye contact with foids in public and they give me a look of disgust.