If World War 3 breaks out and nuclear war starts this is where all .org posters will go

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
In the event of a nuclear holocaust, all .org posters will meet at @pneumocystosis house. If @Blackgymmax fails to show up, we will send a search party to find him.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Trilogy, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
I will go ER on those chads
Picsart 23 02 14 01 20 38 394

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, HarrierDuBois, klip11 and 1 other person
In the event of a nuclear holocaust, all .org posters will meet at @pneumocystosis house. If @Blackgymmax fails to show up, we will send a search party to find him.
Everyone is welcome but needs to bring a mtb+ with them, if not they can’t come in.:feelsrope:

There’ll only be like 4 of us dudes so we can play fortnite squads!!! :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and klip11
Everyone is welcome but needs to bring a mtb+ with them, if not they can’t come in.:feelsrope:

There’ll only be like 4 of us dudes so we can play fortnite squads!!! :feelsgah:
What if they bring a LTB?

I'll just go to my local mountain to hang out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, klip11 and HarrierDuBois
I will join the side of whoever looks like they are winning.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
France/Britain would be very dangerous in the event of nuclear war. We need to all meet up and set shop in some remote East Timorese village tbh.

• +1

I'll bring some LTBs, that's as good as I can do

• +1
France/Britain would be very dangerous in the event of nuclear war. We need to all meet up and set shop in some remote East Timorese village tbh.
As long as @pneumocystosis is there we'll all be safe.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, pneumocystosis and klip11