If yall get or when yall have gfs what are ur reactions when ur hoe checks out or looks at other men ?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
Are yall mad or angry or what yall feel when a girl checks out another man if yall together ?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and vermillioncorefan
pump and dump and get new woman

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Are yall mad or angry or what yall feel when a girl checks out another man if yall together ?
There are enough cucks here who wouldn't mind if their gf got fucked right in front of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, bloomercel, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
fax thats what im talking about ur a real man not a fucking cuck
i watch my girl on every date we go on i pay attention to who she looks at cuz if she looks at another man my boner is gonna die immediately

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AustinCutler
i watch my girl on every date we go on i pay attention to who she looks at cuz if she looks at another man my boner is gonna die immediately
u gotta watch her or just put a bag on her head and book a private table where only 2 of yall there

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
u gotta watch her or just put a bag on her head and book a private table where only 2 of yall there
putting a bag on her head or private room is just a cope bro. if she looks at better men given the chance she’s probably thinking about them when u two are alone and especially while u fuck her no doubt

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
putting a bag on her head or private room is just a cope bro. if she looks at better men given the chance she’s probably thinking about them when u two are alone and especially while u fuck her no doubt
imo thats why looksmatch is very important

• +1
imo thats why looksmatch is very important
if you have a girlfriend who mogs you then she’s always gonna want other men and it’s hard for them to hide that. you gonna notice when she doesn’t want u to fuck her rough wants u to buy her things talks about her ex yk the deal

if you have a girlfriend who mogs you then she’s always gonna want other men and it’s hard for them to hide that. you gonna notice when she doesn’t want u to fuck her rough wants u to buy her things talks about her ex yk the deal
if she talking about exes its over dump that hoe, fuck buying things for them we need to fuck

• +1
only the biggest fags type "yall" gtfo u pussy bitch kys

only the biggest fags type "yall" gtfo u pussy bitch kys
u on my thread u worthless hoe ass nigger, im fucking ur disgusting prostitute mom who i payed 5 dollars in the corner of the streets and making ur bitchass fag father a cuck

get my shotgun and threaten to commit suicide

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, GRAVEMAN, bloomercel and 1 other person
There are enough cucks here who wouldn't mind if their gf got fucked right in front of them.
“here” ? Point me to them, Im gonna give em a peace of my mind

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
u on my thread u worthless hoe ass nigger, im fucking ur disgusting prostitute mom who i payed 5 dollars in the corner of the streets and making ur bitchass fag father a cuck
sure buddy whatever makes u think you're strong jfl at your mentality

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
also very based

got to give out of the inner rage buddy its so funny sometimes :lul::lul:
i know what u mean bro no problem

everything in rl just bugs the fuck out of u that u have to vent somewhere else

i know what u mean bro no problem

everything in rl just bugs the fuck out of u that u have to vent somewhere else
nah like on friday im having a serious exam in the uni and here at thursday night 2:09 rotting on .org JFL life is crazy bhai

if she talking about exes its over dump that hoe, fuck buying things for them we need to fuck
i mean you can buy her things if she actually thinks your chad but if she did you wouldn’t need to

what u study
Economics and Management its kinda basic but at least I can find an office job tbh I hate the fact that I have to work for other big companies who probably dont give a shit about me they only care about profit :lul::lul: and after u start working life can be more weird at least thats what i think, what about u buddy?

• +1
i mean you can buy her things if she actually thinks your chad but if she did you wouldn’t need to
exactly, only buy her flowers, jewellry etc etc if she seriously thinks ur a chad mogger

• +1
exactly, only buy her flowers, jewellry etc etc if she seriously thinks ur a chad mogger
yea even that shit is too much unless it’s serious. just buy her a pancake or something

Economics and Management its kinda basic but at least I can find an office job tbh I hate the fact that I have to work for other big companies who probably dont give a shit about me they only care about profit :lul::lul: and after u start working life can be more weird at least thats what i think, what about u buddy?
currently doing nothing man and searching just for some shit idk what to do

i totally feel u so hard to figure out what the fuck we want to do
everything feels so meaningless like just gimme some money per month i don't even demand much

I’m breaking up with her cause I get mogged by 99% of population and im going to go home and rope