if you actually look good, this is what you will be experiencing on a daily basis

Tagging chads:

@Amnesia @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling

Thoughts?

Tagging chads:

@Amnesia @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling

Thoughts?

fucking lol at calling these guys chads. speaks volumes about this site's credibility

- a mentally ill turbo-frauding 45 yo manlet manwhore who gets ghosted or btfoed 99% of the time,
- a jar jar binks-resembling nigger virgin and
- a bluepilled attention-whoring 5.25 gypsy manlet

all with 0 status and power-level and severely mentally ill

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and autistic_tendencies
fucking lol at calling these guys chads. speaks volumes about this site's credibility

a mentally ill turbo-frauding 45 yo manlet, an jar jar binks-resembling nigger virgin and a bluepilled attention-whoring 0 status manlet
I don't remember anyone claiming you're a Chad and weren't you banned btw?

- a mentally ill turbo-frauding 45 yo manlet manwhore who gets ghosted or btfoed 99% of the time,

claiming amnesia isn’t chad based off his pictures is just delusional

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, tombradylover, Chadlet666 and 2 others
I don't remember anyone claiming you're a Chad and weren't you banned btw?

what does this stupid, inconsequential response have to with my previous post?

also, what does my (unwarranted) ban have to with this entire thread?

jesus, the avg iq here is 85. no wonder women aren't even registering you as potential partners

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Only an incel would have the capability to read all this shit
however i read a few and yes

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

Im a virgin? Is this how u cope w being ugly muwah

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
- I'm not gonna describe situations from nightclubs and bars since different rules apply there and those are tutorial mode for slaying as a remotely handsome guy; I'm gonna focus on regular, everyday situations where it's not really conventional to engage in flirting, approaching and romantic/sexual escalations
Nightclubs are just where normies go out to meet for drinks now, after online dating apps irreversibly changed courtship. They are shit for slaying these days as far as the effort and cost to reward ratio. If you are remotely attractive you're far better off on tinder or bumble than going to clubs.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Nightclubs are just where normies go out to meet for drinks now, after online dating apps irreversibly changed courtship. They are shit for slaying these days as far as the effort and cost to reward ratio. If you are remotely attractive you're far better off on tinder or bumble than going to clubs.
This is really true. Going out to clubs and bars is a complete waste of time in terms of slaying. Most normies have no social skills with strangers, and mostly stay to there own social groups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
i answered this one multiple times.

2-digit slaycount. don't want to make people suicidal by posting pics of the girls I fucked/had as long term girlfriends.

could have made that number 10 x higher by acting like a tryhard, but striving for quantity is overrated, reserved for insecure M/HTNs and just makes you look like a manwhore. huge failo. quality of slays = everything.

lol at believing my virgin larps when I have an extensive history of also larping as a nigger, a 5ft3 guy with a 4.5x4 dick and a lithuanian dentist.

P. S.

If ur larping all the time nobody can tell when you aren’t. You’re the boy that cried wolf ur words mean 0

And yet they all mog you. Good thread tho read every word and u are correct, however you are extremely autistic. Welcome to the club

Read every word and I am in full agreement. Very high IQ analysis
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

Not ONE fucking word you utter Croatian subhuman gypsy
love it and true,

This should have been a checklist. No wonder you don't get anything done.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
this all happens to me

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and rl⠀
Girls with big tits press their tits on you and act like its nothing
they just do it and give you a mischevious look and if you don't do anything they assume you have ED or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, LooksThinker, rl⠀ and 1 other person
what kind of job do you do

thanks for reminding me of this stuff, i am getting old
This is really true. Going out to clubs and bars is a complete waste of time in terms of slaying. Most normies have no social skills with strangers, and mostly stay to there own social groups.
i'd go just to dance

Last edited:
Girls with big tits press their tits on you and act like its nothing
they just do it and give you a mischevious look and if you don't do anything they assume you have ED or some shit

correct. gl guy detected.

@Hero of the Imperium, that's common knowledge. also correct

@pessimistic

absolutely. scam of the century. 95% of subhumans trying hard to look like they are having the time of their life while actually dying on the inside because they are completely invisible to girls and aware of it, meanwhile, 5% of moggers getting all the attention, validation and access to prime pussy.

---

another example: girls shamelessly bending over in front of you. I always cage at these, makes me realize I'm a walking sex symbol.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, GuyFromSingapore and RandomSwan
having a 9/10 21 yo girl come into your dorm room at 11 PM (because she'd heard about you from her stacy friends) to meet you, basically cumming as she is hugging and complimenting you, while her roided 6ft5 psl 7 boyfriend is observing that from a 5 m distance and completely losing it = everything

Last edited:
girls following you as you leave the national library to get something done at your uni and waiting in front of it till you are done to start an interaction with you

i expereince ghosting on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, LooksThinker and Deleted member 19994
girls telling you they want you to become your wives because they "you have a beautiful last name"

(ofc this has nothing to do with your looks :forcedsmile:)

Last edited:
sitting in front of super hot 18 yo or so girls in the tram and having them hand their phone to you (without uttering a word) to enter your number in it after smiling at you throughout the entire ride

Last edited:
hot college students grabbing your arm and straight inviting you to their apartment without any hesitation and fear of sounding like sluts

Last edited:
young girls telling you being able to drive is for cucks after finding out you couldnt bother to get a driving licence yet

super hot modelling girls offering you to move in with them while promising they'll be paying all the expenses and finance you

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
them trying to go to public places with you just to brag with having you for a boyfriend/fwb to their friends

openly laughing at overly ambitious males trying to confront or challenge you in social situations

• JFL
letting you do whatever you want with them in bed, including hardcore slapping and spanking, choking, using bdsm sex toys on them, legit hitting them and fucking them like animals, brutal anal and face-fucking included

thirsty 7/10 milfs explicitly asking you to fuck them in the closest dark alley on account of having shared a tram ride with you for 2 minutes

Last edited:
you might be better looking than i am

what do you look like

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
i try not to bully but it is ridiculous when people are disrespectful

especially when i was younger i was ready to fight any time

Last edited:
  • +1
you might be better looking than i am

what do you look like

pointless to write essays if I don't intend to share a pic, tbh. i'm sure you'll agree.

google pietro pellegri, i got his pheno from my italian grandfather.

actually, this guy is a better example of my lookalike:

(from that classic "Francisco Lachowski - That Boy Is A Monster video)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Hero of the Imperium
i try not to bully but it is ridiculous when people are disrespectful

especially when i was younger i was ready to fight any time

rl bullying is extremely subhuman. really no need to stoop that low when you live life on tutorial mode.

i have a lot of empathy for people who weren't that lucky. of course, if they are really begging for it, I'll gladly give them the reality check they deserve, but that's rare. I'm usually chill enough to be able to just ignore them.

Reminder no matter what you do you will almost certainly never experience a fraction of this

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
official thread song:

some preliminary notes:
- by "actually looking good", I mean having what it takes to be considered attractive by the vast majority of women, not "being rated a htn/chadlite+" by random subhumans on internet forums based on heavily frauded pics you posted there
- I'm not gonna describe situations from nightclubs and bars since different rules apply there and those are tutorial mode for slaying as a remotely handsome guy; I'm gonna focus on regular, everyday situations where it's not really conventional to engage in flirting, approaching and romantic/sexual escalations
-not commenting encounters leading to sex and relationships since acting like getting those is a great achievement is pretty fucking cringe; this is about debunking the "IOIs don't exist" bullshit

---

so, to start with the actual thread content, this is what you'll be experiencing around (hot, average and below average) women of all ages as a gl guy whenever you leave your home (only a minor fraction of my collected experiences so far; most gl guys here will find this to be extremely relatable, others will try their hardest to cope and claim these mean absolutely nothing and are a figment of my imagination):

1. 99% of them will automatically start fixing their hair when they notice you/walk past you (this usually means nothing, but if it happens ALL the time, the reason for such subconscious reaction is obvious)
2. you'll often catch them freeze and stare at you in disbelief from a distance (borderline creepy)
3. you'll also often notice them getting into that alleviated, super alert state of being, looking like they are facing a life-threatening danger
4. they will start small talk with you in random public places, trying to get you engaged in the convo and hoping it would lead to arranging a date/hanging out of any kind
5. when communicating with you, they'll immediately make sex, looks and your relationship status the main topic of the conversation
6. they'll use higher-pitched voice and try to come off as submissive and vulnerable; don't even have to mention dilated pupils
7. they'll openly ask you about your plans for the evening/weekend even if they just met you
8. they'll ask you random banal questions about random, irrelevant stuff even though it's blatantly obvious they already know the answer
9. they'll become very touchy around you, using every opportunity to lean on you or touch your waist or arms
10. direct compliments about your looks, of course
11. implying you must have endless options when it comes to sex/LTR options
12. spontaneously positioning themselves as close to you as possible
13. they'll enter your dorm room through your window (when your room is on the first floor/accessible that way) at 5 AM and straight get into your bed, gluing themselves next to you and trying to wake you up while caressing your neck, face and certain other body parts
14. they'll leave papers with their phone numbers and cute messages in your studying materials if you find yourself in the same library/study room with them
15. they'll invite you to do just about anything with them without any hesitation
16. they'll compliment you on virtues and skills you don't even really possess
17. they'll make all kinds of excuses to get you to touch them, including asking you to fix their clothes or remove something from their necks
18. when walking past you with a group of friends, they'll slow down and get behind them so they can eyefuck you when you cross paths without their jealous friends noticing (they usually do notice and get fucking triggered, lmfao)
19. they'll literally state they want to, for example, study with you after classes or ask you to help them understand something even though they are top students
20. you'll hear them comment on your looks with their female friends when they walk past you all the time, hoping you'll hear it and act on it some time later or immediately
21. blushing and failing to contain smiles when around you, of course
22. insisting on establishing and maintaining an intense eye-contact (the type that gets subhuman men into trouble when they attempt the same)
23. they'll have no problem telling you that you have a strong sexual aura/appeal and asking you if women often rub their bodies with yours in public transport or in public in general
24. regarding older women such as professors, they'll keep insisting on communicating with you during classes despite the group consisting on 80+ people, to the point where it becomes awkward considering the amount of people present
25. those same older women will not hesitate in touching or even massaging you in rooms full of students, professors or other types of people for extended periods of time (legit caged when this happened to me)
26. they (girls, women) will often give you free stuff and offering to do you a favor without you asking for it
27. they'll often already know who you are and a lot of stuff about you despite never having officially met you before
28. they'll ask your female friends if you were available and ask them for your phone number
29. they'll be very persistent in maintaining communication with you (both irl and via apps) despite you making it pretty clear that you don't care about them at all
30. they'll start telling you about themselves in random public places even though you barely registered their existence
31. they'll try to invite themselves to your place, often implying they are good at sex and giving head (quite a turn off for me, tbh)
32. they'll assume you are taller than you really are
33. they'll completely lose their composure in all imaginable ways when around you
34. related to 30., they'll share their private stuff with you without you even asking
35. looking directly at you when you are in a large group of people and everyone starts laughing for some reason
36. they'll usually never have a reserved body language around you (there are some minor exceptions to this, but i can't bother expanding on underlying reasons for such behavior)
37. they'll openly ask you to comment on their (sexual) body parts
38. they''ll openly ask you about your ideals when it comes to women's looks and sexual preferences and fetishes
39. they'll be extremely forgiving of your mistakes, rude comments or sperg outs of any kind
40. you'll often find out they have been heavily complimenting just about everything about you to other people
41. they'll be extremely interested in your hobbies and passions, no matter how boring or nerdy they might be
42. they'll want to watch you play sports with your friends
43. they'll often suggest/initiate meetings you without any socially acceptable reason for doing that
44. they'll start giggling and pinching their female friends as they walk past you
45. if you've been around them for a while (same study group, uni campus wing etc), but without initiating contact, it will be a matter of time before they start making silent comments (very sensual/sexual, high-pitched-voiced "hi" or "hello, boy", for example) when they get tired of you ignoring them
46. they'll cringe hard at other guys trying to compare or compete with you in any way
47. milfs will often insist on putting food in your mouth during business lunches (just lol at this one, happened more than 5 times to me with different women already)

many more, including more extreme and sexualized examples, but I'm too drunk recall everything and keep typing now. might update this thread when i feel like it.

Or. Just watch Mad Men. What happens to Don Draper is just what happens when one is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Or. Just watch Mad Men. What happens to Don Draper is just what happens when one is good looking.

watched season 1 but stopped then, might check the rest, it's a good show.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
  • +1
great show. Very blackpilled.

i remember the scene where a woman asks another woman dating hamm if he's got hair, to which she responds: "more than enough" or something. brutal. and a bit comical considering I think i've heard he's wearing wigs irl.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I haven't experienced none of these, brutal.

official thread song:

some preliminary notes:
- by "actually looking good", I mean having what it takes to be considered attractive by the vast majority of women, not "being rated a htn/chadlite+" by random subhumans on internet forums based on heavily frauded pics you posted there
-not commenting encounters leading to sex and relationships since acting like getting those is a great achievement is pretty fucking cringe; this is about debunking the "IOIs don't exist" bullshit

---

so, to start with the actual thread content, this is what you'll be experiencing around (hot, average and below average) women of all ages as a gl guy whenever you leave your home (only a minor fraction of my collected experiences so far; most gl guys here will find this to be extremely relatable, others will try their hardest to cope and claim these mean absolutely nothing and are a figment of my imagination):

1. 99% of them will automatically start fixing their hair when they notice you/walk past you (this usually means nothing, but if it happens ALL the time, the reason for such subconscious reaction is obvious)
2. you'll often catch them freeze and stare at you in disbelief from a distance (borderline creepy)
3. you'll also often notice them getting into that alleviated, super alert state of being, looking like they are facing a life-threatening danger
4. they will start small talk with you in random public places, trying to get you engaged in the convo and hoping it would lead to arranging a date/hanging out of any kind
5. when communicating with you, they'll immediately make sex, looks and your relationship status the main topic of the conversation
6. they'll use higher-pitched voice and try to come off as submissive and vulnerable; don't even have to mention dilated pupils
7. they'll openly ask you about your plans for the evening/weekend even if they just met you
8. they'll ask you random banal questions about random, irrelevant stuff even though it's blatantly obvious they already know the answer
9. they'll become very touchy around you, using every opportunity to lean on you or touch your waist or arms
13. they'll enter your dorm room through your window (when your room is on the first floor/accessible that way) at 5 AM and straight get into your bed, gluing themselves next to you and trying to wake you up while caressing your neck, face and certain other body parts
14. they'll leave papers with their phone numbers and cute messages in your studying materials if you find yourself in the same library/study room with them
15. they'll invite you to do just about anything with them without any hesitation
17. they'll make all kinds of excuses to get you to touch them, including asking you to fix their clothes or remove something from their necks
18. when walking past you with a group of friends, they'll slow down and get behind them so they can eyefuck you when you cross paths without their jealous friends noticing (they usually do notice and get fucking triggered, lmfao)
19. they'll literally state they want to, for example, study with you after classes or ask you to help them understand something even though they are top students
20. you'll hear them comment on your looks with their female friends when they walk past you all the time, hoping you'll hear it and act on it some time later or immediately
22. insisting on establishing and maintaining an intense eye-contact (the type that gets subhuman men into trouble when they attempt the same)
23. they'll have no problem telling you that you have a strong sexual aura/appeal and asking you if women often rub their bodies with yours in public transport or in public in general
24. regarding older women such as professors, they'll keep insisting on communicating with you during classes despite the group consisting on 80+ people, to the point where it becomes awkward considering the amount of people present
25. those same older women will not hesitate in touching or even massaging you in rooms full of students, professors or other types of people for extended periods of time (legit caged when this happened to me)
26. they (girls, women) will often give you free stuff and offering to do you a favor without you asking for it
27. they'll often already know who you are and a lot of stuff about you despite never having officially met you before
28. they'll ask your female friends if you were available and ask them for your phone number
29. they'll be very persistent in maintaining communication with you (both irl and via apps) despite you making it pretty clear that you don't care about them at all
30. they'll start telling you about themselves in random public places even though you barely registered their existence
31. they'll try to invite themselves to your place, often implying they are good at sex and giving head (quite a turn off for me, tbh)
33. they'll completely lose their composure in all imaginable ways when around you
34. related to 30., they'll share their private stuff with you without you even asking
35. looking directly at you when you are in a large group of people and everyone starts laughing for some reason
36. they'll usually never have a reserved body language around you (there are some minor exceptions to this, but i can't bother expanding on underlying reasons for such behavior)
38. they''ll openly ask you about your ideals when it comes to women's looks and sexual preferences and fetishes
39. they'll be extremely forgiving of your mistakes, rude comments or sperg outs of any kind
40. you'll often find out they have been heavily complimenting just about everything about you to other people
41. they'll be extremely interested in your hobbies and passions, no matter how boring or nerdy they might be
43. they'll often suggest/initiate meetings you without any socially acceptable reason for doing that
44. they'll start giggling and pinching their female friends as they walk past you
45. if you've been around them for a while (same study group, uni campus wing etc), but without initiating contact, it will be a matter of time before they start making silent comments (very sensual/sexual, high-pitched-voiced "hi" or "hello, boy", for example) when they get tired of you ignoring them
46. they'll cringe hard at other guys trying to compare or compete with you in any way
47. milfs will often insist on putting food in your mouth during business lunches (just lol at this one, happened more than 5 times to me with different women already)

many more, including more extreme and sexualized examples, but I'm too drunk recall everything and keep typing now. might update this thread when i feel like it.

just gaymaxx bro

Thats fair. Most men nowadays from what I’ve seen aren't given nothing and I doubt it’ll be getting better anytime soon. With all the options girls have through social media you really have to standout for most girls to give you an IOI in 2023. Also, girls have been desensitized from viewing good looking people on there phones so that adds to the difficulty.
back then mtn was enough for average girls now only subhumans want mtn

• So Sad
reminder this is what life of gl guys look like

and no, you don't have to be "an 8" to experience this. i get that it's easier to tell yourself that as a 4/10 male, but being a solid 6 with no failos, a decent status and the right pheno/high trust-low trust combo will do it. iq also helps

official thread song:

some preliminary notes:

---

Yeah I get this evry microsecond innit

It's an amazing tragedy i will get to experience none of these.

i experience none of this except getting giggled at when i walk past a group of girls and im pretty sure its not because they think im gl :dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
might post vol 2 if i feel like it later, this is only a drop in the ocean

p.s. i've never been under 17-18% bf in my life

Last edited:
women often rub their bodies with yours in public transport or in public in general
is this an IOI OP? if so it’s legit suifuel cause it happens to me and never thought anything of it