If you already had sex then leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
qwep

qwep

Banned
You dont need to looksmax cause a girl already fucked you with the way you currently looked. Just coming here to brag about fucking girls but you want to fuck better looking ones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, WhiteBlackpiller, GetShrekt and 4 others
u are actually low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
Go back to Incels.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
tbqh I was probably closer to looksmaxed when I was 20, doing 2 hours of calisthenics every night, and making a conscious effort to dress and style myself. My issue was that I was also reclusemaxed.

Looking your best is beneficial beyond drawing foids. Even within this particular utility, you will still want to take advice from people who have actually had things work. What good is a looksmaxing forum full of people whose looks haven't achieved the desired goal?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6401
Dude the people who give good advice would all leave then. Me and currychad would be gone and you would have only a few good posters left

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety, Kristin and Deleted member 6401
Dude the people who give good advice would all leave then. Me and currychad would be gone and you would have only a few good posters left

I'm a livingathomewithsuperchristianparents cel, so I'd still be here :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I'm a livingathomewithsuperchristianparents cel, so I'd still be here :feelsbadman:
Sorry bro. Good luck with getting outta there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
I need to looksmax so why leave lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Status
Not open for further replies.