If you answer to a question with ''it depends'' you are a low T effeminate cuck and you have no clue what you are talking about

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I noticed this especially with women. Women always, ALWAYS answer with ''It depends on'', ''You can't say that, some people are like this, others are like that'' JUST KYS IF YOU DO THIS. It means you have the T levels of a woman. Get some balls and give a concise answer for fuck's sake and not some ambiguous bullshit answer because you are afraid of what people think of your opinion. And even if this is not the reson why you have this habit then it means you are low IQ who has zero clue about the topic or doesn't know what ''on average'' means.
Either way if you answer with ''it depends'' you are a disgrace and should inject T and IQ asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570, alligatordude and 2 others
No concise answer for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
"how long is a piece of string"

"how much can you eat"

"how long does postage take"

op has a mariana's trench iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Gallons upon gallons of hopeless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 399, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
"how long is a piece of string"

"how much can you eat"

"how long does postage take"

op has a mariana's trench iq
Kys retard, do you know basic statistics faggot? People want to know what the average is , they don't want to know about x and y

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 399 and TheMewingBBC
retarded thread son but ill give u a like for the retardation
my condolences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570, BasedSpinelet257 and 3 others
Lukewarm IQ thread. I get what your saying, if you answer with "it depends" because you are afraid to offend somebody then you are being a low T cuck.

But "it depends" isn't always a bad answer to a question. You might need more context to give a solid answer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and Patient A
"IT DEPENDS"

• +1
Kys retard, do you know basic statistics faggot? People want to know what the average is , they don't want to know about x and y
i could never be considered a retard when there are smoothbrained subhumans like you shifting about

• +1
Plot twist: Op asked a girl if he would ever have a chance with her, and she replied with ”it depends” (possibly meaning no but she didn't want to break his heart by saying no straight up)

Thus OP’s rage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
Lukewarm IQ thread. I get what your getting at if you answer with "it depends" because you are afraid to offend somebody then you are being a low T cuck.

But it depends isn't always a bad answer to a question. You might need more context to give a solid answer.
''Do you think women fo for Chad?''
''It depends, some women only want looks, others want personality''
Do you realize how retarded that is?

• +1
''Do you think women fo for Chad?''
''It depends, some women only want looks, others want personality''
Do you realize how retarded that is?

Yes in this situation answering with "it depends on" is retarded but its not always a bad answer to a question.

• +1
I agree with what you're saying OP. I stand my ground and make my opinions as clear as possible, BUT its important to avoid falling into black and white thinking where we cannot appreciate nuances and grey areas where multiple scenarios overlap. If that makes me appear low T then so be it because I don't want to sacrifice my thinking and perceiving abilities just to appear a low IQ neanderthal. You're welcome to think this is all cope and delusion, but its not. I don't want to be unnecessarily assertive meathead.
INJECT IQ ASAP 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
It's just a phrase bro no need to get this angry.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4570
It depends on when you use it. As someone already said, if you are using it to not offend someone then you are a submissive rat.

• +1
i don't wanna burn any bridges

i keep it cool all the time

• +1
Yes in this situation answering with "it depends on" is retarded but its not always a bad answer to a question.
OK, I admit I wasn't clear enough. What I meant is if you have the habit of answering with ''it depends'' then you are a cuck. Some questions like for example ''can you drive right now 50 miles with your car?'' then it obviously depends of how much fuel the car has. But if you say ''men are stronger than women'' and you reply with ''it depends, some women are stronger than men, you can't generalize'' then you're retarded because it's about men being stronger than women on average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 399