If you are 15 - 16 and think your failos could fix themselves by 25 you are wrong

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Your face will just mature and develop but your failos and subhuman proportions will remain, I always lacked bone mass on my gonial angle area, at 16 I thought it could fix itself some years later but I was wrong, it didn't, all the failos (lack of bone mass on gonions, bad jaw angle, droopy lower eyelid), I had at 16 are still there now at 25, only solution is surgery, if you are subhuman in your mid 10's chances are you will be subhuman forevER.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Debetro, 5.5psl and 3 others
Lower third is the only thing that has a chance to fix itself

+ things like acne

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HitAndRun
it's situational but since everything is black or white here​

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HitAndRun
Lower third is the only thing that has a chance to fix itself

+ things like acne
Chin will still grow at 16 right because at 15 my chin projection was good and my maxilla grew some more

Chin will still grow at 16 right because at 15 my chin projection was good and my maxilla grew some more
elab, I have good everything expect jaw. My jaw is got a good shap and chin shape but is not grow forward enough and is also kinda inward

Nah, I look good rn, also pinning gh and Ik u did. So did u see an face changes ?

No, I also used it extremely late to the point it was an experiment, maybe if I had been youngER something on my face would have changed.

No, I also used it extremely late to the point it was an experiment, maybe if I had been youngER something on my face would have changed.
Alr then thx for the input

Puberty (17+ so not really puberty) fixed all my Failo like tiny jaw but I gained new Failo like ogre orbitals due to adrogneisation of my bonedmashed orbitals. Old eye area with new everything else and I'd be perfect. I would've been fine had I not found this site.