Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AspiringMogger, try2beme and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Ricky212
If you are British or American aged 24-29 and are broke you fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel
easy why, how ? don't tell me because muh bitcoin, although I kind of agree.

easy why, how ? don't tell me because muh bitcoin, although I kind of agree.
Criminality. Imagine being in university when cyber crime was easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel
I definitely didn't. Graduated High school with 100/100, choose a top 3 ranked college in italy and a Major that has High employement rate, graduated master with 110/110, took ECDL, took B2 english certification, basically i did everything society asked me. My only mistake? Having this face
IMG 20240428 151438
from day 1, people in uni treated me like i didn't belong there Just because i have a low trust face. When you're low trust you Need to go working as soon as you exit High school, or sell drugs, but my naive parents didn't understand those facets of society and fell for the trap that it's all about hard work and effort.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
I definitely didn't. Graduated High school with 100/100, choose a top 3 ranked college in italy and a Major that has High employement rate, graduated master with 110/110, took ECDL, took B2 english certification, basically i did everything society asked me. My only mistake? Having this face View attachment 2892416 from day 1, people in uni treated me like i didn't belong there Just because i have a low trust face. When you're low trust you Need to go working as soon as you exit High school, or sell drugs, but my naive parents didn't understand those facets of society and fell for the trap that it's all about hard work and effort.
JFL that is relatable and it’s why I need to leave this soycuck place asap

no shit son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
The average amount an adult in the UK has in savings is 11k and 46% have less than £1000
Yeah but they own cars homes etc

• JFL
JFL that is relatable and it’s why I need to leave this soycuck place asap
I should have got the hint the First day i crossed uni's Door and saw that everyone was a soycuck or a baby face High trust framecel and everyone was intimidated by me because of big frame and low trust face. I could have coped with fucking lots of girls as they were all over me but i was like "muh women are a distraction, going to study 6 hours per day and stay focused then live my best Life past 25". JFL if only i knew

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
I should have got the hint the First day i crossed uni's Door and saw that everyone was a soycuck or a baby face High trust framecel and everyone was intimidated by me because of big frame and low trust face. I could have coped with fucking lots of girls as they were all over me but i was like "muh women are a distraction, going to study 6 hours per day and stay focused then live my best Life past 25". JFL if only i knew
Fuaaaark imagine falling for this meme and wasting the best years of your life

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
It's still better to spend your better prime at uni then wageslaving

• +1
  • JFL
It's still better to spend your better prime at uni then wageslaving
in my case it wasn't. i could have accepted a job as a programmer straight out of high school and at this point in life i would have had already enough money to buy a property. staying around prime girls seems tempting but if you're good looking you can just go clubbing and if you're not those girls wouldn't even look in your direction anyway.
Fuaaaark imagine falling for this meme and wasting the best years of your life
i was sold a lie, that if you put effort you're guaranteed to suceed in life, if i had more wisdom from people who know how society works and not the gaslighters at least i would have had better memories.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
I love how ppl are reacting off the bat like it doesnt vary for each country and even city

Retards

• +1