If you are 25+ and still live with your parents you are extremely low iq

He must be close to that graveyard by this point. Do you have your own funds secured?
yes he was 45 when I was born so he's getting close to 90 years old.

i sincerely do not understand how an individual cannot support themself. It is so ridiculous easy. thank god I am not an iqcel
because it requires work and delusions of success, notions that the blackpilled n337 3l33ts do not entertain

no it doesnt
you are a wageslave, you are already suffering from signs of stockholm syndrome from eternalizing the slogan "work makes you free". over for you if you have to wake up at 7am and drive through rush hour traffic just to have thousands of dollars ripped from you every month by the government and landlords. meanwhile all the money i make i spend on what i want. i live and eat for free. the government PAYS ME, not the other way around. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you are a wageslave, you are already suffering from signs of stockholm syndrome from eternalizing the slogan "work makes you free". over for you if you have to wake up at 7am and drive through rush hour traffic just to have thousands of dollars ripped from you every month by the government and landlords. meanwhile all the money i make i spend on what i want. i live and eat for free. the government PAYS ME, not the other way around. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i dont wageslave jesus do you live at home? Again you must be low iq it truly is not hard to support yourself keep mooching off your parents kid

yes he was 45 when I was born so he's getting close to 90 years old.
Damn bro 45? That’s absolutely unreal. You’re supposed to have a kid by the time you’re like 16

Medical school

Medical school
Yea my life was destroyed and everyone in a thousand mile radius instantly started to disrespect me. Medical school was everything

i dont wageslave jesus do you live at home? Again you must be low iq it truly is not hard to support yourself keep mooching off your parents kid
yes you do, the fact that you're too embarrassed to say what you do shows you're some kind of cuck who begs other men for money :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
yes you do, the fact that you're too embarrassed to say what you do shows you're some kind of cuck who begs other men for money :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
dude, just say you arent a man and are still a boy who is incapable of supporting himself. Like I said in my original post if you need to wageslave 40 hours a week just to make ends meet there is something wrong with you. Thank god I am not autistic and low IQ and have to rely on government/parental support

still too embarrassed to say what you do haha you definitely break your back for other men and thank them in return for the rent money :feelswhy:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: :forcedsmile:

In Europe this is the norm dude
Like dumber than a piece of vegetable. Even absolute ignoramuses got out of their homes when they were like 15-16 lmao. And don't say I'm gloating because I am one of those ignoramuses who got stuck at home.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Yea my life was destroyed and everyone in a thousand mile radius instantly started to disrespect me. Medical school was everything
Wdym? People respect med students generally

Wdym? People respect med students generally
I didn't graduate, fought back against the class, and was ostracized. Ppl sense that chit and dislike the failure.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I didn't graduate, fought back against the class, and was ostracized. Ppl sense that chit and dislike the failure.
Thats my worst fear, failing now at the middle of it at 22, would be brutal cause its too late to go back now, im fully into it deep

Thats my worst fear, failing now at the middle of it at 22, would be brutal cause its too late to go back now, im fully into it deep
There really is no such thing as learning or growing from your failures. You make it or you don't. If you fail now, it will be hard as flying fuck to catch up again. Very possible, but grueling. Succeed on your first try, and don't make a mistake.