If you are 6’’2+, roid!!

Africancel

Africancel

Gold
If you are tall, 6’2 and up, you need to roid. Gymcelling natty have some benefits but because of the sheer amount of surface area you have to cover, you’ll always look DYEL, especially if you are super lean.

Don’t let manlet gymcells fool you.
I’m looking at you, AlphaDestiny
68FBF2D9 4A7D 4418 B394 E43C1FB2D62B

151666F8 44F9 41F7 A4E2 AA8C232A2F72

You will never look as full as this coping manlet(I’m ripping him here but I like this guy). He is between 5’4 and 5’6 so he has a lot less surface area to cover with muscle and so he is gonna look fuller.
Given the same amount of muscle, the smaller you are the bigger you are gonna look and inversely, the taller you are the skinnier you are gonna look.

I have said this in a previous thread that you don’t need to look like a roided out male gaze coper to get girls, but a good physique will absolutely bring your sex appeal to the next level. I used swimmers and surfers last time so here imma use male stripteasers. Yeah, we are going there today.
803ED276 5206 4BE2 A106 8D1A3D7A33ED

8ED1A202 50C4 4EC7 91E6 302474C9E2D0

E1D4D4DA DB31 4D33 AFA0 EB8E87C843E5

All these guys look like they hit their natty limit and you can clearly tell that most of them are juicing. That is the power of a good body( I still run my mouth like this even tho I still look DYEL. Trust the process). They don’t look unbelievably attractive or anything, mtn to htns but girls will still splurge on them like crazy. This this kind of physique is peak sex appeal for any guy.

But if you are tall like me, even at your natty limit you wouldn’t look as full as any of them unless you got top tier muscle building genetics and top tier muscles bellies, a combination that is pretty rare.

Don’t go full roidcell tho and start pinning toxic shit inside your bodies. You can achieve a physique like this quite easily with a test only cycle imo. Check my previous post for more info.

Attachments

• E65923D2-B507-4EEE-AF9F-8220566AF34E.jpeg
    E65923D2-B507-4EEE-AF9F-8220566AF34E.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Splinter901, greeneyes, Manu le coq and 5 others
Too hard bro. I go for 4 weeks, then i stop for some weeks. then i restart for some weeks and then i stop and infinite loop

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901, ShowerMaxxing, Orc and 1 other person
I want to look like this. this dude is 6'4. what do you think? he is pro now but this mode is the most aesthetic.

i wonder what he used in this mode tho :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ShowerMaxxing, Schönling and 1 other person
If you are tall, 6’2 and up, you need to roid. Gymcelling natty have some benefits but because of the sheer amount of surface area you have to cover, you’ll always look DYEL, especially if you are super lean.

View attachment 1921282

View attachment 1921289

You will never look as full as this coping manlet(I’m ripping him here but I like this guy). He is between 5’4 and 5’6 so he has a lot less surface area to cover with muscle and so he is gonna look fuller.
Given the same amount of muscle, the smaller you are the bigger you are gonna look and inversely, the taller you are the skinnier you are gonna look.

I have said this in a previous thread that you don’t need to look like a roided out male gaze coper to get girls, but a good physique will absolutely bring your sex appeal to the next level. I used swimmers and surfers last time so here imma use male stripteasers. Yeah, we are going there today.
View attachment 1921306

View attachment 1921310

View attachment 1921311

All these guys look like they hit their natty limit and you can clearly tell that most of them are juicing. That is the power of a good body( I still run my mouth like this even tho I still look DYEL. Trust the process). They don’t look unbelievably attractive or anything, mtn to htns but girls will still splurge on them like crazy. This this kind of physique is peak sex appeal for any guy.

But if you are tall like me, even at your natty limit you wouldn’t look as full as any of them unless you got top tier muscle building genetics and top tier muscles bellies, a combination that is pretty rare.

Don’t go full roidcell tho and start pinning toxic shit inside your bodies. You can achieve a physique like this quite easily with a test only cycle imo. Check my previous post for more info.

Retarded advice if you haven't even worked out for 4 years the risks are gyno, muscle loss post not using it ultimately your only natty after 4 years

Too hard bro. I go for 4 weeks, then i stop for some weeks. then i restart for some weeks and then i stop and infinite loop
That’s the dumbest shit ever. Can’t you stick with something and just do it??

• +1
Reactions: callisto
what if you are 6,1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Johanjohan
That’s the dumbest shit ever. Can’t you stick with something and just do it??
Not with gym for some reason. It's just so mind numbingly boring. What I think I need is a home gym. It would be much easier to stay religious with it then.

Might spend a couple bills soon and set one up

Cristiano Ronaldo has the ideal physique for tall guys, and definitely achievable natty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
Retarded advice if you haven't even worked out for 4 years the risks are gyno, muscle loss post not using it ultimately your only natty after 4 years
You obviously have to figure out dieting and training. Gyno is not that big of a deal. If you feel your nipples getting sensitive, take an AI. You won’t lose much muscle either, because of the way I designed the cycle but even then, you can just cruise on 250mg test a week and you’ll life an absolute great life.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Not with gym for some reason. It's just so mind numbingly boring. What I think I need is a home gym. It would be much easier to stay religious with it then.

all you need is a barbell and some dumbbells with plates, I shitpost here between sets or clean the house.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ....

You can just train with calisthenics. Try out some other stuff. Even crossfit, as retarded as it is will work.

Cristiano Ronaldo has the ideal physique for tall guys, and definitely achievable natty.
One, he is facially chad. Two, if you don’t think Ronaldo juices your brain is rotted. You can’t maintain that much muscle with the amount of cardio they are doing. It’s probably achievable natty but the physiques above are better on pure sex appeal standards

no bro, why do you train like a lonely incel at home? just go to gym, chat with some thot...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, callisto and ....
all you need is a barbell and some dumbbells with plates, I shitpost here between sets or clean the house.
Yeah, that would be so ideal. I could easily lift all day or when I'm bored if I had a gym in my house.

For dumbells, I'd just get the adjustable one.

For plates, I would need to source that on eBay or Craigslist.

Would also need a bench and squat rack and barbell and I think that would be all?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Hairrrrrrrrr

If you're 6'2+ you have no excuse to not be 200 lbs at 10% body fat

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah, that would be so ideal. I could easily lift all day or when I'm bored if I had a gym in my house.

For dumbells, I'd just get the adjustable one.

For plates, I would need to source that on eBay or Craigslist.

Would also need a bench and squat rack and barbell and I think that would be all?
That’s basically all you need. Maybe a pull-up bar but that can be included in the squat rack.

no bro, why do you train like a lonely incel at home? just go to gym, chat with some thot...
All foids wear headphones at the gym these days gl with that without looking like a puacel retard

I believe the total opposite. If you're tall and have a good frame you have zero reason to roid. Just put a little meat on your arms and delts and you will slay.

Alphadestiny roids and still looks like a child.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I’m nw1cel but if I Roid I’m sure I’ll be baldcel
With test only?? Nope. All you need is fin to stop dht and minox to recover ground

That’s basically all you need. Maybe a pull-up bar but that can be included in the squat rack.
It will cost a couple hundred if I go cheapest. But ahhhhhhh, setting up all the equipment.... and then driving across country to some random i meet on eBay to get the weight plates... it's just long and tedious process

I believe the total opposite. If you're tall and have a good frame you have zero reason to roid. Just put a little meat on your arms and delts and you will slay.

Alphadestiny roids and still looks like a child.
I’m black nigga. I have a 21’ bidelt pretty much untrained but it hurts my smv hard not being jacked. It’s a process anyway not taking to heart, but juicing just makes things quicker, more enjoyable(mental boost on test) and it’s pretty low risk if you know what you are doing

I usually just do random dumbbell presses, raises, pull-ups, curls

I don’t have a concise routine but does it rly matter? As long as I’m gaining strength/hypertrophy

But free weights suck monkey balls. Gym has got machines.

It will cost a couple hundred if I go cheapest. But ahhhhhhh, setting up all the equipment.... and then driving across country to some random i meet on eBay to get the weight plates... it's just long and tedious process
It’s a worthwhile one tho. Just picture yourself being that bbc mogger with an insane physique

• Woah
Reactions: ....
One, he is facially chad. Two, if you don’t think Ronaldo juices your brain is rotted. You can’t maintain that much muscle with the amount of cardio they are doing. It’s probably achievable natty but the physiques above are better on pure sex appeal standards
Im bigger than Ronaldo and natty but okay
IMG 20221022 210909 HDR

I don’t have a concise routine but does it rly matter? As long as I’m gaining strength/hypertrophy
No. Gym is clearly a battle of consistency. 99% of the battle is showing up to train and eating properly consistently. If you are doing those two things then you can train however you like, as long as you are implementing progressive overload.

• +1
Reactions: klamus

As long as you are hitting all the muscles hard you are set. A routine is just a way to make it more organized

What if your 6'1 lollll

View attachment 1921282

View attachment 1921289

View attachment 1921306

View attachment 1921310

View attachment 1921311

I`m 62 and I`m on roids right now, but trash jaw no point anymore I just want to stop using face= all thats what i`m seeing things now, its over

Ty, but I stand by my point. The ideal slayer physique doesn't take roids to maintain.
You look pretty good especially with that leanness but you would look pretty skinny in clothes. That physique can slay but you would just have more raw appeal if you weighed 205 at that bf%

I`m 62 and I`m on roids right now, but trash jaw no point anymore I just want to stop using face= all thats what i`m seeing things now, its over
6`2*

Surgery nigga

You look pretty good especially with that leanness but you would look pretty skinny in clothes. That physique can slay but you would just have more raw appeal if you weighed 205 at that bf%
Meh my face is higher rating than my body is, so I wouldn't jeopardize it just to look big in a shirt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
And my extremely wide frame makes me look pretty good in clothes anyways.. I'd say only framecels need to roid to look good in clothes.
Meh my face is higher rating than my body is, so I wouldn't jeopardize it just to look big in a shirt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and szolliontaraelis