If you are 6’’2+, roid!!

Meh my face is higher rating than my body is, so I wouldn't jeopardize it just to look big in a shirt.
That’s why you roid. Of course don’t take shit like tren which ruin your face but test can’t hurt you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Yeah, that would be so ideal. I could easily lift all day or when I'm bored if I had a gym in my house.

For dumbells, I'd just get the adjustable one.

For plates, I would need to source that on eBay or Craigslist.

Would also need a bench and squat rack and barbell and I think that would be all?
a pair of adjustable dumbbells that go up to 20-25kg (45-55 lbs)is like 100€ (they're like 50 each new but you can get them second hand easily, tons of people buy them on impulse)

you don't need a high-end barbell, the cheaper ones that can't handle as much weight (they can still handle 550lb/250kg)+ are like 150-200€ new.

uncalibrated bumper/gripper plates are the cheapest, anything around 2€/kilo or 1$/pound is a good deal.

bench isn't really necessarily (but it's not like they're expensive so you might as well), I personally prefer pressing off the floor, but doing it from a bench obviously has better rom, but also carries far greater risk with it.

and you can get away with a cheap rack like this, they're like 80-150€, you mostly use them for bench/press and ohp, if you want to squat heavy you'll need something sturdier probably.

but keep in mind that if you're going to do bench heavy alone you'll want one with safeties, and those are expensive.

and while you're at it consider using a fat pad because most benches don't provide enough back support and this is one of the reasons why it causes the most injuries of just about any lift, competitive powerlifting benches are far wider than gym benches for this reason.

one of these attachments is nice if you plan on doing t-bar rows, it increases your rom since the plates will be hitting your chest quickly if you're holding the bar.

they also have them with wider grip.

you'll need an anchor point for it, but you can just nail a hinge with a piece of pipe to your wall.

20221024 215654

you can make a lifting platform from some cheap plywood and a few rubber matts.

GOPR2483

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361 and ....
That’s why you roid. Of course don’t take shit like tren which ruin your face but test can’t hurt you
Maybe, but idk if it's give me much more of a boost tbh. My neck is already large so I give off a strong presence IRL anyway.

Maybe, but idk if it's give me much more of a boost tbh. My neck is already large so I give off a strong presence IRL anyway.
You can have it. You are already pretty attractive so you wouldn’t need that much of a body halo anyway. And you have like an intellectual high class kinda look. Having such a massive physique may increase your raw sex appeal but it can make you look low class

You can look good natty even if tall but it will take you more time tbh.

You obviously have to figure out dieting and training. Gyno is not that big of a deal. If you feel your nipples getting sensitive, take an AI. You won’t lose much muscle either, because of the way I designed the cycle but even then, you can just cruise on 250mg test a week and you’ll life an absolute great life.

Bro maybe it seems legit i have the height tbqh just lack the body currently i have very bad body due to a lifetime of shitty sedentary life style due to subhuman western upbringing

Bro maybe it seems legit i have the height tbqh just lack the body currently i have very bad body due to a lifetime of shitty sedentary life style due to subhuman western upbringing
Damn. Check my test only cycle thread then. Maybe it can help

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
What determines your muscle building potential?

How is that possible, 6’1 is very short for a German.
depends where you live if there are more ethnics or white germans. around young white germans you are little above average i am like 187cm+3,5cm air max. so i am almost 6,3. you still get mogged but in a group of 30 people you are the third or fourth talltest

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
How much muscle you build in one year and the preexisting amount of muscle you had untrained
I started going to the gym almost a week ago and my first bench was 70kg. I’m 76-78kg and never trained, is it a good starting point? I’ve read Jay Cutler could bench 150kg on his first time, which is fucking ridiculous tbh.

Muscles don't matter tbh

I started going to the gym almost a week ago and my first bench was 70kg. I’m 76-78kg and never trained, is it a good starting point? I’ve read Jay Cutler could bench 150kg on his first time, which is fucking ridiculous tbh.
Probably exaggerated thb. Strength and size two absolutely different things tho. What is your starting physique?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
if your black, you don't even need to roid cuz you got good genetics for building muscle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Retarded thread, you shouldn't even be thinking about roiding unless you are at least 2-3 years into lifting and not filling out your frame fast enough

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I’m 6’4 natty and my physique mogs 90 % of people the only people who look more muscular are obvious juicers and typically short fugly and obviously incel I don’t think juice is worth the risk or the price. it is more rewarding and more healthy and sustainable to do it naturally

Last edited:
And my extremely wide frame makes me look pretty good in clothes anyways.. I'd say only framecels need to roid to look good in clothes.
Absolute dumbass point of view. Frame moggers have the most to gain from roids

How is that possible, 6’1 is very short for a German.
Lmfao 6’1 is the same height as Bradley martyn and Cristiano Ronaldo it’s tall in all parts of the world except maybe the Netherlands or Donaric Alps

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Lmfao 6’1 is the same height as Bradley martyn and Cristiano Ronaldo it’s tall in all parts of the world except maybe the Netherlands or Donaric Alps
I’d say it’s not tall in all of nordic and lower countries

I’d say it’s not tall in all of nordic and lower countries
Ur right it’s not tall but it’s above avg, it’s like being 5’11.5 in the USA

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Probably exaggerated thb. Strength and size two absolutely different things tho. What is your starting physique?
6’6, 175lbs, 23.75-24” bidelt, 15.5 biceps circ.
A30FDE35 7EED 4693 943D 18EAD3382766

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
Absolute dumbass point of view. Frame moggers have the most to gain from roids
Yep. Even my skinny ass frame mog most people here. Just imagine how I would look completely filled out.

average white zoomer is 6'3+

I don't usually see 6 3 dude in the UK maybe in denmark but usually they are 57 to 5 11 probably close to 6 foot average 5 10.5 from what i've seen

roids will age you much much quicker, it's not worth it, it's only acceptable if you're doing TRT after a certain age to keep the levels up

though I agreer with you, it's nearly impossible for me to look like AlphaDestiny at 6'3, If I go heavier than 210lbs then the odds of looking bloated are high plus I can say the peak of a natural physique is overrated nowadays, the ones who claim natty at 225lbs 11%bf are definitely not natty, take a look at bodybuilders from the 30s, the only ones who you can be sure of being natural, they all look ripped but the frame is still thin

as for me the ideal should be somewhere in the middle, look reasonably ripped but big too

could easily go for 250lbs with roids in a few years but at what cost?

roids will age you much much quicker, it's not worth it, it's only acceptable if you're doing TRT after a certain age to keep the levels up

though I agreer with you, it's nearly impossible for me to look like AlphaDestiny at 6'3, If I go heavier than 210lbs then the odds of looking bloated are high plus I can say the peak of a natural physique is overrated nowadays, the ones who claim natty at 225lbs 11%bf are definitely not natty, take a look at bodybuilders from the 30s, the only ones who you can be sure of being natural, they all look ripped but the frame is still thin

as for me the ideal should be somewhere in the middle, look reasonably ripped but big too

could easily go for 250lbs with roids in a few years but at what cost?
That’s just dumb pushing it that far. I’m 6”3 too and I’ll definitely need roids if I ever want to look full. But I’m not reaching for 240lbs at 10% that’s just waaay too much tissue and would need way too much roids and it would be diminishing returns territory. Let’s say with test only you can push till 215lbs at 12%. That’d look veryyy fucking good. It’s just about having moderate expectations and diminishing the risks

I don't usually see 6 3 dude in the UK maybe in denmark but usually they are 57 to 5 11 probably close to 6 foot average 5 10.5 from what i've seen
ethnics and boomers decrease the mean

Cristiano Ronaldo has the ideal physique for tall guys, and definitely achievable natty.
yeah but dyel in clothes. which is the whole obsession with size tbh
0_Cristiano-Ronaldo-4.jpg
CZJsRFrUYAAGiCx.png

yeah but dyel in clothes. which is the whole obsession with size tbh
0_Cristiano-Ronaldo-4.jpg
CZJsRFrUYAAGiCx.png
Yeah on pics it looks good but in day to day life? No halo at all. If I aggressively cut rn I wouldn’t look too far off CR7 but I would look absolutely dyel as I’m taller.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS