If you are a feminist, you are a cuck

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Women are selfish cunts. They know how much men need sex, not just for their own pleasure but also for their status. "I know he wants to fuck me but I won't let him cause he doesn't turn me on", this is selfish thinking cause she can just fake everything and the guy won't be able to tell.

She turns him down holding 0 regard for his feelings and not giving a fuck about the damage she is causing. So why should men care about women's feelings?

She wouldn't fuck you even if your life depended on it despite not having to put effort into sex. You have no reason to care if she is unhappy in an arranged marriage. She is a cold hearted bitch, had she been free, she would destroy thousands of men's lives.

Men should enforce patriarchy just like women enforce matriarchy. Even gender should support the system that is more beneficial for itself. Every organism should put it's own wellfare about others. If you don't do so, you are going against your self survival instinct.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel, Future Arablite, Afrikancel and 2 others
And you think women don't want sex? Only difference is that they hold the power now more than ever before. They see themselves as a collective and act like it in matters of politics. Can you imagine men acting as a collective? That's called civilization.

She wouldn't fuck you even if your life depended on it despite not having to put effort into sex
This is too true, women would rather die tortured than fucking a 5'2" balding indian janitor

High IQ post

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Said the biggest feminist on this site that spends his time worshipping a female.

Said the biggest feminist on this site that spends his time worshipping a female.

my oneitis is too amazing to not be worshipped

my oneitis is an alpha woman
There’s no such thing as an “alpha woman” and you thinking that shows how your mind is still focused on catering to women. If an alpha woman existed they’d be feminine, subservient, agreeable and motherly.

. If an alpha woman existed they’d be feminine, subservient, agreeable and motherly.

most women are like that when they meet the right guy

I'm a misogynist .

nice, i respect misogynists a lot
TenseLeafyAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209