If you are a rotting aspie non NT autistic retard, even if you were GL nothing would change.

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
I see too many threads like "IF I LOOKED LIKE THIS MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT" nah niggà that aint fucking true. what use is being good looking if you just lay down and rot at home all day or you are extremely aspie? look at @Amnesia he is literally a 6'1 white male model and he has struggles of his own and is rotting here like the rest of us.

obviously if you were born good looking, it would be way easier since you would have received endless validation and you would have no issues being NT and confident.

alot of people here are just slaving and rotting waiting to make enough money for their surgeries just thinking they'll magically ascend and get to live the life of chad, no bro thats not how it works.

You legit have to work on your social skills, stop being a rotting aspie, and be NT and low inhibition, which you can do as you are saving money to get your surgeries. Then when the time comes and you are fully looksmaxxed you can apply it in the real world and slay hella

If you are rotting right now, even if tomorrow you woke up looking like chico you would most likely keep rotting. the biggest slayers here are the most NT low inhib people, not the most attractive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, falcon1, je3oe and 38 others
It's all in the brain. You can't change your brain chemistry. You're stuck with it for life.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, birchman, Bennett and 3 others
Thanks for making a significant contribution to the field of PSL broscience.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
you need the bones, hair follicles, and neurotransmitters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Fear, Zygos4Life and 6 others
Autism is the only true death sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Bennett, nastynas and 6 others
It's all in the brain. You can't change your brain chemistry. You're stuck with it for life.
BS. you absaloutly can

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Incoming, Bennett and 8 others
BS. you absaloutly can
You can only take prescription drugs which is a cucked way of coping imo. You, PERSONALLY, can't affect your brain chemistry. It can change over the years, but it will probably be too late when it changes for the best.

Dn rd but i know it's cope, just walking down the street and having that eye contact is huge dopamine maxing. Also horny foids would text me and incite to spend time with them. I would of course reject most of them and fuck the hottest one. I would still be retard in social situations and i would shit post on looksmax all Day don't go out anywhere

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, birchman, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
Legit. Ive lost so many chances with girls simply because I'm not NT and acted really shy around them. One of them even told me this jfl

Related image

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, je3oe, Mousei and 8 others
I went from not being able to utter a single fucking word because of anxiety to a cocky asshole. If I broke out of autism so can you.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Bennett, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
Legit. Ive lost so many chances with girls simply because I'm not NT and acted really shy around them. One of them even told me this jfl

Related image
If you were 7psl 6'2 model they would make sure to fuck you. Tbh you were just one of many realistic options. If foids don't cry becouse of rejection they not attracted

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, birchman, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
I thought you were on the other side of this argument ngl

Reminder that chad rotting in his mom's basement has hot chicks banging on his door trying to fuck him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, EckhartTollemaxx, medialcanthuscel and 5 others
Shit thread kys OP

I have literal autism and have had women approach me and I'm not even close to being MM tier

Amnesia is a shit example btw. He can slay but he's just picky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 616 and SikKunt
Shit thread kys OP

I have literal autism and have had women approach me and I'm not even close to being MM tier

Amnesia is a shit example btw. He can slay but he's just picky.
you're fucking stupid lol, me too. who cares if they approach you if you're an autist who cant escalate. even if you're chad a girl will only go through so much effort to fuck you. you think shes gonna deal with your autism and lack of social skills when she can find an equally attractive chad who is NT?

imagine u have two girls equal attractiveness but one is super fucking aspie and hard to get her in bed, and the other is super easy to communicate with and you just get to slay on first date. the choice is obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Avoidant, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others
you're fucking stupid lol, me too. who cares if they approach you if you're an autist who cant escalate. even if you're chad a girl will only go through so much effort to fuck you. you think shes gonna deal with your autism and lack of social skills when she can find an equally attractive chad who is NT?

imagine u have two girls equal attractiveness but one is super fucking aspie and hard to get her in bed, and the other is super easy to communicate with and you just get to slay on first date. the choice is obvious.
I've actually gotten laid from getting approached though.

If a foid likes you enough she will make it very easy.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I've actually gotten laid from getting approached though.

If a foid likes you enough she will make it very easy.
then you arent as autistic as you say you are.

Dn rd but i know it's cope, just walking down the street and having that eye contact is huge dopamine maxing. Also horny foids would text me and incite to spend time with them. I would of course reject most of them and fuck the hottest one. I would still be retard in social situations and i would shit post on looksmax all Day don't go out anywhere

I see too many threads like "IF I LOOKED LIKE THIS MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT" nah niggà that aint fucking true. what use is being good looking if you just lay down and rot at home all day or you are extremely aspie? look at @Amnesia he is literally a 6'1 white male model and he has struggles of his own and is rotting here like the rest of us.

obviously if you were born good looking, it would be way easier since you would have received endless validation and you would have no issues being NT and confident.

alot of people here are just slaving and rotting waiting to make enough money for their surgeries just thinking they'll magically ascend and get to live the life of chad, no bro thats not how it works.

You legit have to work on your social skills, stop being a rotting aspie, and be NT and low inhibition, which you can do as you are saving money to get your surgeries. Then when the time comes and you are fully looksmaxxed you can apply it in the real world and slay hella

If you are rotting right now, even if tomorrow you woke up looking like chico you would most likely keep rotting. the biggest slayers here are the most NT low inhib people, not the most attractive.
Losers here will never understand cause they're too fucking autistic and stuck up in their own narcissistic abstract bullshit

@medialcanthuscel thoughts?

im ugly

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Losers here will never understand cause they're too fucking autistic and stuck up in their own narcissistic abstract bullshit
Retarded if you think being NT gets you pussy

Retarded if you think being NT gets you pussy
the thing is that being non NT can lose you pussy, it's not an advantage to be NT, it's a big disadvantage not to be

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Avoidant, IWantToMax and 2 others
the thing is that being non NT can lose you pussy, it's not an advantage to be NT, it's a big disadvantage not to be
I don't understand how it can lose you pussy, if you reject a foid when she blatantly signals you to plow her then you are not Autistic you ARE A RETARD PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I don't understand how it can lose you pussy, if you reject a foid when she blatantly signals you to plow her then you are not Autistic you ARE A RETARD PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
true but that blatant signaling very rarely happens even to good looking guys

• Hmm...
i used to be very silent then people told me to talk more then when i started doing that and being interested in talking people started ignoring me and making fun of me and my retarded speaking and giving me weird stares

you cant win as incel

chad can take a vow of silence for life and he still will be considered more charismatic than an incel
100ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: je3oe, VIPAQUA and SikKunt
finally a good thread that shows how reality is

no gl face for your autistic behaviours and garbage social skills

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and VIPAQUA
Had chances with high tier beckies and one stacylite when i was 20/21 blew them because i was an aspie and had zero interactions with females before that age

Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and SikKunt
I don’t think the majority of guys here are autistic / aspie in the strictest sense. They’re probably only introverted or socially retarded, and that probably comes from them being mocked by peers for their inferior looks, or realizing the fact that gl people can receive unlimited validation while making little to no efforts, while their effort to result ratio sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Over and LordNorwood
imagine me fucking that :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
who the fuck are you, bitter incel? who hurt you, sweet summer child?

ill make you vacuum the poop out of my ass then make you give yourself an enema with whey isolate mixed with boiling water
go on discuck again you cunt
you abandoned us like the larping chad you are

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It happens just to get stuck

• Hmm...
i used to be very silent then people told me to talk more then when i started doing that and being interested in talking people started ignoring me and making fun of me and my retarded speaking and giving me weird stares

you cant win as incel

chad can take a vow of silence for life and he still will be considered more charismatic than an incel
If you get swole they will stop :lul: :lul: :feelsbaton:

i tried becoming more NT but everything went to absolute shit, i am now completely alone and excluded from absolutely everything and hated even more
Come back to the darkside Incel fren :feelsgah:

i am full of anger i want to bomb my school in sims 2 after beating the stacies that mocked me until they look like a grapefruit ran over by a car
Don't worry broski all you have to do to calm yourself is join the group in discuck again, and make an account on ****************
Also JFL at you falling for the nt meme

i deleted my discuck
reinstall then:feelsree:
i didnt think id ascend but i wanted to stop being alone 24/7 and make some friends or at least have someone to talk to at school, but now ive completely lost any wish to communicate with anyone, i want all of them to die
Bro my "friends" went out to eat together after school since It's the last day before 1 week vacation and they acted as if I didn't exist, not even suggested for me to come with.

fuark i felt that when i read it brah, happened to me too back when i was the joke of my old friend group, thats why i stopped talking to them

i deleted my acc so i will have to make a new one, tomorrow probs idk.
can you discuckord monkeys discuss this somewhere else

• JFL
LOOKS = EVERYTHING
I got approached by a drunk stacey whore that ended up kissing my neck and smelling my arms at night like 2 weeks ago, maybe it was me being slightly drunk but she continued going and asking to go somewhere alone despite me only saying ''Sure''. Sadly there was 1 other drunk whore girl who liked me so she pushed her away.

I got diagnosed with PDD-nos and ADHD at 10 years old. I've had multiple occasions happening where I almost got kicked out of the house, that's how shitty my mom and I get along and this together with my dad dying from an accident while being drunk when I was 10 years old has put a permanent scar on me.

Looks = 100% EVERYTHING. If you pass the looks level, they'll make it very obvious wether they like you or not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: birchman, SikKunt and VIPAQUA
I don’t think the majority of guys here are autistic / aspie in the strictest sense. They’re probably only introverted or socially retarded, and that probably comes from them being mocked by peers for their inferior looks, or realizing the fact that gl people can receive unlimited validation while making little to no efforts, while their effort to result ratio sucks.
If you get mocked in early childhood for not being NT its over

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate