If you are a rotting aspie non NT autistic retard, even if you were GL nothing would change.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING
I got approached by a drunk stacey whore that ended up kissing my neck and smelling my arms at night like 2 weeks ago, maybe it was me being slightly drunk but she continued going and asking to go somewhere alone despite me only saying ''Sure''. Sadly there was 1 other drunk whore girl who liked me so she pushed her away.

I got diagnosed with PDD-nos and ADHD at 10 years old. I've had multiple occasions happening where I almost got kicked out of the house, that's how shitty my mom and I get along and this together with my dad dying from an accident while being drunk when I was 10 years old has put a permanent scar on me.

Looks = 100% EVERYTHING. If you pass the looks level, they'll make it very obvious wether they like you or not.
yes bro, but what im saying is there are a lot of users who wouldnt even be in that situation because they are at home ldaring and have 0 connections to go to parties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Avoidant and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yes bro, but what im saying is there are a lot of users who wouldnt even be in that situation because they are at home ldaring and have 0 connections to go to parties.
Ah then I agree. The fact some people here unironically think that stacies will knock on your door while you're LDARING as a chad to suck your cock makes me cage so hard :lul:
Damn must suck man :feelscry:
You get used to it

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Ah then I agree. The fact some people here unironically think that stacies will knock on your door while you're LDARING as a chad to suck your cock makes me cage so hard :lul:
yes exactly. you need to be minimally nt and extraverted to get laid, no matter how good u look. bc nobody is gonna teleport into ur room with their legs spread. it doesnt happen

• +1
Reactions: Dios and Deleted member 685
and have 0 connections to go to parties.
Most people don't even get laid at parties wtf are you on about.
Also It's full of degeneracy there absolute hell for someone like me and I'm sure others.

• +1
Reactions: birchman
Most people don't even get laid at parties wtf are you on about.
Also It's full of degeneracy there absolute hell for someone like me and I'm sure others.
the situation @Gudru was describing was most likely a party or a club

• +1
We were at a park from 10pm till like 2 am and all pretty drunk at the end. It was similar to a club though there were alot of people

The fact some people here unironically think that stacies will knock on your door while you're LDARING as a chad to suck your cock makes me cage so hard :lul:
Not literally but they'll seek contact with you whether it'd be through online messaging or inviting you someplace
I know.
I have no place in such an environment though

• +1
LOOKS = EVERYTHING
I got approached by a drunk stacey whore that ended up kissing my neck and smelling my arms at night like 2 weeks ago, maybe it was me being slightly drunk but she continued going and asking to go somewhere alone despite me only saying ''Sure''. Sadly there was 1 other drunk whore girl who liked me so she pushed her away.

I got diagnosed with PDD-nos and ADHD at 10 years old. I've had multiple occasions happening where I almost got kicked out of the house, that's how shitty my mom and I get along and this together with my dad dying from an accident while being drunk when I was 10 years old has put a permanent scar on me.

Looks = 100% EVERYTHING. If you pass the looks level, they'll make it very obvious wether they like you or not.
If you're moderately attractive you'll get approached by drunk foids mate

• +1
So OP is saying that even if you were to be goodlooking youll have to actually be seen by stacies and talk to them in order to get laid?

wow thanks OP i thought i c ould just snap my fingers and stacy would appear

nevermind this all doesnt matter because im never going to be chad no matter how much i pray to vishnu and litter the streets of my country with feces
brO . u are Chad!!!!

@disillusioned
disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: VIPAQUA
i thought i c ould just snap my fingers and stacy would appear
yeah and there are users here who think this is how itll be when they get their 1mm zygo filler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2810
I see too many threads like "IF I LOOKED LIKE THIS MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT" nah niggà that aint fucking true. what use is being good looking if you just lay down and rot at home all day or you are extremely aspie? look at @Amnesia he is literally a 6'1 white male model and he has struggles of his own and is rotting here like the rest of us.

obviously if you were born good looking, it would be way easier since you would have received endless validation and you would have no issues being NT and confident.

alot of people here are just slaving and rotting waiting to make enough money for their surgeries just thinking they'll magically ascend and get to live the life of chad, no bro thats not how it works.

You legit have to work on your social skills, stop being a rotting aspie, and be NT and low inhibition, which you can do as you are saving money to get your surgeries. Then when the time comes and you are fully looksmaxxed you can apply it in the real world and slay hella

If you are rotting right now, even if tomorrow you woke up looking like chico you would most likely keep rotting. the biggest slayers here are the most NT low inhib people, not the most attractive.
And there are few girls who are willing to settle (my 5 psl), but i am just repulsive, i literally don't know what to do

low inhibition is lie, either you embarase yourslef and look like retard, or people actually like it - this is talent you are born with, so maxxing on it is nearly impossible

Don't give me hope @clint barton.jpg

Bones are everything

I see too many threads like "IF I LOOKED LIKE THIS MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT" nah niggà that aint fucking true. what use is being good looking if you just lay down and rot at home all day or you are extremely aspie? look at @Amnesia he is literally a 6'1 white male model and he has struggles of his own and is rotting here like the rest of us.

obviously if you were born good looking, it would be way easier since you would have received endless validation and you would have no issues being NT and confident.

alot of people here are just slaving and rotting waiting to make enough money for their surgeries just thinking they'll magically ascend and get to live the life of chad, no bro thats not how it works.

You legit have to work on your social skills, stop being a rotting aspie, and be NT and low inhibition, which you can do as you are saving money to get your surgeries. Then when the time comes and you are fully looksmaxxed you can apply it in the real world and slay hella

If you are rotting right now, even if tomorrow you woke up looking like chico you would most likely keep rotting. the biggest slayers here are the most NT low inhib people, not the most attractive.
Using tinder would be easier

Using tinder would be easier
These kind of threads have been posted millions of times on these forums, and they pretend tinder doesn't exist. It's such a pathetic crabs in the bucket mentality to say if you were given chad looks you could unironically still not get laid at all because you are some introvert.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 245
it depends, if you just got typical everyday chadlite looks then that's not enough to fix aspiedom but if you look like fucking chico as soon as you step out of the house women will be chasing you for dick and faggots will be chasing you to make you into a model or a moviestar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 245
it depends, if you just got typical everyday chadlite looks then that's not enough to fix aspiedom but if you look like fucking chico as soon as you step out of the house women will be chasing you for dick and faggots will be chasing you to make you into a model or a moviestar
Bingo, hence the sub8 rule.

Plus most people here aren't even diagnosed with autism so with Chadlite looks they could figure shit out with a becky given enough persistence

Lmao cope thread, everything would change simultaneously/automatically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and HighIQcel