If you are a slayer, GTFIH

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
How do I get my girlfriend back? She said she wants to go on a break because she is depressed. But doesn't wanna break up, well she tried breaking up and then started crying and said she just wants to go on a break cause she is depressed.

Now it's been 5 days I think and I don't know how much longer it will be. what do i do, should i message her? will she come back to me?
I accused her of wanting to cheat on me she said that's not the case and she can't believe I think that of her, sounds like manipulation to me.

What should I do? I really love this girl, 9 months straight of being with her and she told me everyday that she loves me, fucking switched up one day randomly and was crying to me.

Going on a break = have fun with Chad for a bit until he pumps and dumps

then go back to safe beta orbiter (you)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 31562, pneumocystosis and 20 others
Its because you are a sub five beta orbiter for her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Corleone, nope and 5 others
Going on a break = have fun with Chad for a bit until he pumps and dumps

then go back to safe beta orbiter (you)
but what if she tells me nothing like that happened, what will happen then?

I have 44 slays and still couldn’t get my LTB oneitis back when she dumped me. Basically she did the exact same thing yours is doing. It’s fucked and she is monkey branching.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, cutie_pie, aBetterMii and 3 others
Bro she obviously saw someone who mogs u, got depressed she’s with u instead of him and is now trying to persue him.

If she fails she’ll come back like nothing happened

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stpzkmpfwg, p0lishsubhuman, aBetterMii and 1 other person
You don't, she wants out
If she wants to come back it's even worse because she sees you as cuck, "I want a break" = "I want to let chad fuck my brains out"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Rimaxtis, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
I have 44 slays and still couldn’t get my LTB oneitis back when she dumped me. Basically she did the exact same thing yours is doing. It’s fucked and she is monkey branching.
so there is nothing i can do? should i message her right now?

I am thinking to message her this:

You said you still love me and don't wanna break up with me. But you still want this break, what do you see this break as? I can give you the time needed, but if you think you can date another guy and just come back to me, you are mistaken.

What do you think?

She is lying lol, “a break” = “I want to get creampied by Chads raw without having to feel guilty”

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
She is lying lol, “a break” = “I want to get creampied by Chads raw without having to feel guilty”
You don't, she wants out
If she wants to come back it's even worse because she sees you as cuck, "I want a break" = "I want to let chad fuck my brains out"
Bro she obviously saw someone who mogs u, got depressed she’s with u instead of him and is now trying to persue him.

If she fails she’ll come back like nothing happened
Shit man. This breaks my heart. I was hoping she was different and not just caring about looks lol. I was a good boyfriend I think, I wasn't even overly simping or something.

Should I message her this what do yall think:

You said you still love me and don't wanna break up with me. But you still want this break, what do you see this break as? I can give you the time needed, but if you think you can date another guy and just come back to me, you are mistaken.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
so there is nothing i can do? should i message her right now?

I am thinking to message her this:

What do you think?

I tried the same kind of shit. It won’t work. Just ignore her and hope the other guy fucks up.

If you’re in a position to do so you can try and make her jealous / regretful and raise your perceived value by posting social media pics with other girls. I wasn’t in a position to do this myself but I believe it’s probably the only thing that could have worked.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Shit man. This breaks my heart. I was hoping she was different and not just caring about looks lol. I was a good boyfriend I think, I wasn't even overly simping or something.

Rewrite that in a less cuck way. ‘If I see u with another man, I’ll simply rape ur mother’

• Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I tried the same kind of shit. It won’t work. Just ignore her and hope the other guy fucks up.

If you’re in a position to do so you can try and make her jealous / regretful and raise your perceived value by posting social media pics with other girls. I wasn’t in a position to do this myself but I believe it’s probably the only thing that could have worked.
I am not in that position. All I can do right now is be depressed and sit inside. I got some photos of me with girls but they are older.

It's so hard to ignore her when we talked and were together for hours everyday and suddenly she betrayed me.

Legit the only way to not have this happen to you is have a rotation with foids on stand by lol, also have good sex game

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

Honestly sounds good, you show you really care but it's straightforward with no simping, you're not allowing to play yourself dumb, send it to her

she left you for chad/tyrone (me) and gonna use you

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Legit the only way to not have this happen to you is have a rotation with foids on stand by lol, also have good sex game
Only way to have that happoen is to be HTN. Lmao there is literally nothing ugly guys can do huh.
Honestly sounds good, you show you really care but it's straightforward with no simping, you're not allowing to play yourself dumb, send it to her
I will wait a few more days and send that to her if she doesn't reach out I guess...
she left you for chad/tyrone (me) and gonna use you
Happened to me before, my ex girlfriend left me for a 192 cm HTN guy, lol but I saw they quickly broke up so i guess he pump and dumped that hoe.

I am not in that position. All I can do right now is be depressed and sit inside. I got some photos of me with girls but they are older.

It's so hard to ignore her when we talked and were together for hours everyday and suddenly she betrayed me.

I know exactly how this feels. Just let her go, best case scenario she misses you and comes back. Mine did but then monkey branched AGAIN like a week later after sending me paragraphs of cringe apologies.

It’s really unlikely that she’d just leave to vaguely “go fuck chads” without any specifics in mind - women don’t think that way. It’s much more likely to be one specific guy she’s trying to monkey branch to. Not that this helps much.

Prepare for the worst and get some good pics ready for Tinder so you can at least land on your feet.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and p0lishsubhuman
I know exactly how this feels. Just let her go, best case scenario she misses you and comes back. Mine did but then monkey branched AGAIN like a week later after sending me paragraphs of cringe apologies.

It’s really unlikely that she’d just leave to vaguely “go fuck chads” without any specifics in mind - women don’t think that way. It’s much more likely to be one specific guy she’s trying to monkey branch to. Not that this helps much.

Prepare for the worst and get some good pics ready for Tinder so you can at least land on your feet.
Uh Tinder is not an option for me... I am subhuman dawg.
Only way I can get girls is getting an instagram from IRL, then making her fall in love with my text game and try to act like that IRL as much as i can too

Time to walk out on her its over

Time to walk out on her its over
this girl just tryna torture me, instead of just breaking up with me she's leaving me a little hope like i'm some abused dog slave

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
this girl just tryna torture me, instead of just breaking up with me she's leaving me a little hope like i'm some abused dog slave
Its really fucked up but leaving now will hurt less

• So Sad
Its really fucked up but leaving now will hurt less
i dont think i can leave... i will just hope she will come back to me

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sens and try2beme
Then simply accept your fate as a cuck.
i dont know i think we are soulmates this is just like a small thing and we will be back together

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens, wonderwhy and try2beme
When a girl (or guy) says they "want a break" its to get/give dick

i dont know i think we are soulmates this is just like a small thing and we will be back together

Yeah I said this 3 years ago and never heard from my ex again.
Get looksmaxxing.

When a girl (or guy) says they "want a break" its to get/give dick
Yeah I said this 3 years ago and never heard from my ex again.
Get looksmaxxing.
we will see. im giving it to the end of this week if she doesnt reach out to me i will call her a whore and leak her nudes fuck this shit nigga

we will see. im giving it to the end of this week if she doesnt reach out to me i will call her a whore and leak her nudes fuck this shit nigga

Don’t do that, it will just poison the well on any mutual friends…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and aBetterMii
Don’t do that, it will just poison the well on any mutual friends…
the only mutual friend we have is a girl that i dont give a fuck about.

i wouldnt do the leak nudes type of thing anyways cause i love her too much i dont wanna hurt her... I guess i gotta move on maybe ill find another girl even if im LTN, if i did it 2 times before I can do it again probably

Dont leak any nudes not even to IRL friends dont call her a whore or do ANYTHING similar, it will take a MASSIVE hit on your social life and standing

• So Sad
Move on

• So Sad
Dont leak any nudes not even to IRL friends dont call her a whore or do ANYTHING similar, it will take a MASSIVE hit on your social life and standing
okay im not the type of guy to do that anyways im no dark triad i am just a good boy

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I know it’sa troll post but just in case it isnt, she’s not yours it’s just your turn
what makes u think its a troll post.
but why is it only my turn? why cant i be like the cute tiktok couples that are together forever?

If you want my opinion, she realized she wasn't worth more than "sex plan" for the slayer who fucked her after you, and so she's coming back now but she still has a little hope so leave you in the fog for a little longer

• So Sad
If you want my opinion, she realized she wasn't worth more than "sex plan" for the slayer who fucked her after you, and so she's coming back now but she still has a little hope so leave you in the fog for a little longer
she is a virgin christian, i dont think she would have sex with a random guy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 24789
what makes u think its a troll post.
but why is it only my turn? why cant i be like the cute tiktok couples that are together forever?
Theyre not together forever. Most modern couples from the west are cucking each other in some way. Arent you blackpilled? Awalt ?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Theyre not together forever. Most modern couples from the west are cucking each other in some way. Arent you blackpilled? Awalt ?
so what if i am blackpilled. i am trying my hardest to improve looks, even getting surgeries.
but love is real sometimes u just gotta find the right one tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
so what if i am blackpilled. i am trying my hardest to improve looks, even getting surgeries.
but love is real sometimes u just gotta find the right one tbh
Love is real from your pov, from the foid’s pov love is real for a limited time and then she finds something else to obsess over. Think about it nigga if she wanted you she would make effort to be with you. Move on

Dont ever try to initiate contact. Shes the one that decided to take a 'break' so let the initiation happen from her. If i were you. Id just leave and move on.

no contact, move on, slay another girl asap

Love is real from your pov, from the foid’s pov love is real for a limited time and then she finds something else to obsess over. Think about it nigga if she wanted you she would make effort to be with you. Move on
Dont ever try to initiate contact. Shes the one that decided to take a 'break' so let the initiation happen from her. If i were you. Id just leave and move on.

no contact, move on, slay another girl asap
Alright, I won't contact her again. You guys are right. I won't be able to get a girl soon though, im getting a rhinoplasty in 2 weeks lol. After that I will try to get another girl

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
  • +1
Wake up to reality, life isn’t a Disney movie, it’s full of disappointment and sadness, that’s reality, that’s nature, it was never different for anyone, it was always like that, you’re obsessed with a woman who’s just a cum dumpster for someone else, she’s not special, you’re making her special (in your fantasy)

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Deleted member 24789
Alright, I won't contact her again. You guys are right. I won't be able to get a girl soon though, im getting a rhinoplasty in 2 weeks lol. After that I will try to get another girl

Id rather be khhv for eternity than be a beta cuck for a second of my life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Wake up to reality, life isn’t a Disney movie, it’s full of disappointment and sadness, that’s reality, that’s nature, it was never different for anyone, it was always like that, you’re obsessed with a woman who’s just a cum dumpster for someone else, she’s not special, you’re making her special (in your fantasy)
I guess you are right. Honestly at this point im expecting the worst to happen. It could have been different, but always something gotta go wrong. she was the world to me, her next bf probably gonna use her, but i doubt she will even think about me by then

Id rather be khhv for eternity than be a beta cuck for a second of my life.
honestly this pain is way worse than the hapiness i felt while with her.
seems its just not worth it getting a girl unless ur a dark triad psycopath or chad lol