If you are a slayer, GTFIH

honestly this pain is way worse than the hapiness i felt while with her.
seems its just not worth it getting a girl unless ur a dark triad psycopath or chad lol

Ive been thro the same experuence in HS. Was rejected by a girl i liked so much. It hurt as fukk at the time. She eventually came back to me asking me if i still loved her. I ignored her message and just moved on. Couple months later i felt absolutely nothing for her as she never valued my feelings for her. You wont die from this. You will be better later in life and will appreciate your decision to move on i promise. Its time to be a man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Yuno_howitez
i dont know i think we are soulmates this is just like a small thing and we will be back together
dude just leave her she doesn't want you anymore men and women think almost the same , just think of yourself saying the same shit she told you to her it literally means I'm done with you there is no break or shit she's just don't want you anymore my g

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I tried the same kind of shit. It won’t work. Just ignore her and hope the other guy fucks up.

If you’re in a position to do so you can try and make her jealous / regretful and raise your perceived value by posting social media pics with other girls. I wasn’t in a position to do this myself but I believe it’s probably the only thing that could have worked.
Ever seen stories here of that?

How do I get my girlfriend back? She said she wants to go on a break because she is depressed. But doesn't wanna break up, well she tried breaking up and then started crying and said she just wants to go on a break cause she is depressed.

Now it's been 5 days I think and I don't know how much longer it will be. what do i do, should i message her? will she come back to me?
I accused her of wanting to cheat on me she said that's not the case and she can't believe I think that of her, sounds like manipulation to me.

What should I do? I really love this girl, 9 months straight of being with her and she told me everyday that she loves me, fucking switched up one day randomly and was crying to me.
give me bonesmashing tips in dms please bro please ill do anything

give me bonesmashing tips in dms please bro please ill do anything
bonesmashing isn’t real, it’s either surgery or cope

bro stop gatekeeping everyone is gatekeeping is actually so crazy
Ok bro i will tell u publicly how to do it:
Smash ur face with a hammer in places u want to grow, simple as that

Ok bro i will tell u publicly how to do it:
Smash ur face with a hammer in places u want to grow, simple as that
how many reps ? light hits or hard?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
how many reps ? light hits or hard?
I can leak it, the admins will take it down eventually anyways cuz this is top secret information around here.

u gotta start light and keep going harder, microfractures are needed for bone growth

I can leak it, the admins will take it down eventually anyways cuz this is top secret information around here.

u gotta start light and keep going harder, microfractures are needed for bone growth
how many reps last thing

Ever seen stories here of that?

It’s a TRP strategy. There’s no black pill strategy to deal with this as nothing you do can work quickly enough.

It’s a TRP strategy. There’s no black pill strategy to deal with this as nothing you do can work quickly enough.
I meant threads or incidents that you can see someone documenting their fall and rise.

I meant threads or incidents that you can see someone documenting their fall and rise.

None that I’m aware of. I’ve never seen a successful outcome of getting an ex back tbh.

None that I’m aware of. I’ve never seen a successful outcome of getting an ex back tbh.
Or mogging them either in looks, relationships or life? Damn.

Or mogging them either in looks, relationships or life? Damn.

That’s usually pretty easily achieved. But mogging them doesn’t bring them back - particularly the past version of them that didn’t betray you.

That’s usually pretty easily achieved. But mogging them doesn’t bring them back - particularly the past version of them that didn’t betray you.
Dan Bilzerian's story was a case of this happening as LTR's can bubble you. This is happening to me. I'm going through something OP is but 10,000 times worse and complex and all I've been doing besides us talking occasionally is preparing for the worst. And worse still is not everything was her fault, not talking about simping so it's putting myself back on Hard-mode.