If you are above 18 and twink/ prettyboy maxxing

D

Deleted member 2298

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
3,031
Reputation
4,016
You are gay but don't know it yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Pillarman, Deleted member 4570 and 4 others
I tried prettyboymaxxing not too long ago since I was too low-T to pull off being a "big strong man", and just ended up looking like a gay cancer patient. I don't have enough dimorphic traits to prettyboymax without looking like a lesbian. Injecting T (and a bunch of other junk as well) has been much better for my SMV, though that's still below the minimum threshold for entering the SMP, unfortunately.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I tried prettyboymaxxing not too long ago since I was too low-T to pull off being a "big strong man", and just ended up looking like a gay cancer patient. I don't have enough dimorphic traits to prettyboymax without looking like a lesbian. Injecting T (and a bunch of other junk as well) has been much better for my SMV, though that's still below the minimum threshold for entering the SMP, unfortunately.
Are you a power bottom?
 
just let me be >:{
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2298
Cope, you need to run RTT game after 25
 
pretty boy in youth and chad in age is ideal

Croptop twink 2
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
It's okay if it is "robust pretty boy maxing". Pitt was 39 in troy and you could call him a robust pretty boy there.
 
im weird mix of creepy truecel rapist[not ramirez way] and prettyboy. like profile and 3/4 are pretty, front is caveman :lul: which one do i embrace
 

Similar threads

AlbinoMaxxer
Replies
7
Views
39
T-bone123
T-bone123
Euron
Replies
19
Views
64
Euron
Euron
teguslayer23
Replies
19
Views
97
BecomingX
BecomingX
killuacel
Replies
20
Views
145
fucknatty
fucknatty
Lowkchopped
Replies
0
Views
31
Lowkchopped
Lowkchopped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top