If you are atleast 180 cm heightpill does not exist for you

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
At this height, you heightmog most men and the ones that mog you don’t do it by much because to make someone 180 cm look small you’d have to be a 6’4+ freak human which is very rare so most of the time they’ll be 6’1-3 and side by side with people at that height it’s not as brutal as someone 5’10 and under

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life, WanderingBurro, HitAndRun and 1 other person
186cm i feel short as hell, i was always the tallest in class and everywhere else whilst growing up but now i feel as if im just average

• +1
Reactions: zura and NotoriousLoser
186cm i feel short as hell, i was always the tallest in class and everywhere else whilst growing up but now i feel as if im just average
Everyone feels like they’re not tall enough I know I’m already ungrateful about my height even though I’m a decent 5’11 so you shouldn’t be saying a word being nearly 6’2 it’s impossible for you to be mogged unless subhuman or walk past a guy 6’5 or something

Images

Water, it’s my face and non-NT holding me back.

• +1
Reactions: zura and HitAndRun
Everyone feels like they’re not tall enough I know I’m already ungrateful about my height even though I’m a decent 5’11 so you shouldn’t be saying a word being nearly 6’2 it’s impossible for you to be mogged unless subhuman or walk past a guy 6’5 or something
maybe because i was used to being way taller than my peers while i was growing up, and now in my mind seeing everyone closer to my height make me feel average, idk its weird

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 29167
maybe because i was used to being way taller than my peers while i was growing up, and now in my mind seeing everyone closer to my height make me feel average, idk its weird
whos the girl on ur profile?

I am 6 feet and IT feels Not enough

And getting height-/bodymogged Hurts too

I am 6 feet and IT feels Not enough

And getting height-/bodymogged Hurts too
6 1 is avwrage height , i dont know what faggot op is about

Yeah , i would say after 5'10 ITS about face

Fucking OP is right
nope height doesnt matter at all
lol at even mentiong 5 10

• +1
Reactions: zura
Same here, in my youth, around 2008-2014 with 187cm i was always the tallest or one of the tallest in the whole school, now im just maybe the 4th or 5th tallest cuz there are some 190cm+ mogger around. Under 190 in 2023 is death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: zura