If you are autistic then your only hope is to become good looking .

A

amirzaei

Iron
Bluepillers will often respond to us by saying “if the only people getting laid were chads, then what explains all the normal looking guys and even ugly guys that got laid” Indeed this is true a normie 5-6/10 guy with decent social skills can get laid. HOWEVER, a normie 5-6/10 who is autistic with poor social skills will have trouble getting laid and likely only be able to pull girls much uglier than himself. And this makes sense, if a girl was presented with 2 equal looking guys, why would she go for the one who is socially inept? This is not to mention that being autistic often times causes people to have weird facial expressions, and general body language issues that can easily make them much less attractive and even seem uglier than they are. And autism is not something that can be fixed!!!! Many bluepillers will say autism can be fixed but it can’t!!! Therefore really the only way an autistic guy can get himself a decent chance of getting laid by somewhat ok looking woman is to atleast get to 7/10 level looks. Even then, he still is not going to do as well as normal 7/10 guys. But his looks will potentially make up for his social awkwardness, and he likely will be able to atleast sleep with average looking woman.

And autism is not something that can be fixed!!!! Many bluepillers will say autism can be fixed but it can’t!!!
not entirely true, while it can't be cured there are a lot of treatments to autistic symptoms. i find that adderal helps me, but vyvanse does too. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5733418 this reviews a lot of treatments for autism and their evidence. btw i am diagnosed autism so ive done a lot of research on this

dude weed is horrible, pls stop using it
I don't do it that often, the only reason for me to to get high af :smonk:is if i'm going to a social event, which I never do (too busy gymcelling)