If You are below chadlite dont reproduce

Deleted member 1552

Deleted member 1552

Bronze
You Will have a subhuman kid and You Wil force him to go trough the rejection society gives You for not being good looking, he Will continue your subhuman genetics and give them to others

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Absolutely cope. Ugly parents can make a Chad/Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and Stingray
Absolutely cope. Ugly parents can make a Chad/Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2012 and her
Yea dont reproduce you average males, but let ugly foids reproduce and bear incels

cope. incels give birth to chads. google for yourself parents of famous gl guys

Yea dont reproduce you average males, but let ugly foids reproduce and bear incels
There wont be males for ugly females, ugly males are almost removed from the competition, but ugly females still exist thanks to normie cuck men

I don't care. After I finish looksmaxxing I will be chadlite and then Ill marry my looksmatch. Even if it comes down to getting a bride EE but I will no matter what. I just really want to pass my genes on to the future, it gives meaning to my life, some sense of purpose you know? Leaving your legacy in this world that will live on through generations after you're forgotten.

I'm going to have kids and I have everything set up to make them slayers. I was meant to be a prettyboy slayer but environment ruined me

No i will spread my genes by any means necessary

I don't care. After I finish looksmaxxing I will be chadlite and then Ill marry my looksmatch. Even if it comes down to getting a bride EE but I will no matter what. I just really want to pass my genes on to the future, it gives meaning to my life, some sense of purpose you know? Leaving your legacy in this world that will live on through generations after you're forgotten.
My only legacy Will be the thinks ill do not the things my descendants Will

I'm going to have kids and I have everything set up to make them slayers. I was meant to be a prettyboy slayer but environment ruined me
Same if fuking need jaw surgery so bad to Ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
You Will have a subhuman kid and You Wil force him to go trough the rejection society gives You for not being good looking, he Will continue your subhuman genetics and give them to others
jave you ever heard of genetic recombination?
the genes contained in sperms and egg cell contain unique features, not in common with the parents.
furthermore nutrition, posture, lifestyle during growth is understimated in look theiry.

jave you ever heard of genetic recombination?
the genes contained in sperms and egg cell contain unique features, not in common with the parents.
furthermore nutrition, posture, lifestyle during growth is understimated in look theiry.
To some extent yes, but there is a limit ti all of that, with that logic if our schools teached us about all of the things youve metioned the all of us Will be chad slayers, but you cant change a manlet a race or a norwood

To some extent yes, but there is a limit ti all of that, with that logic if our schools teached us about all of the things youve metioned the all of us Will be chad slayers, but you cant change a manlet a race or a norwood
norwood? half of white men in western europe start balding at 20, it's completely normal.

as regards to height, sons and parents don't always have a similar height. If your son is short you can give him mk677 or micro doses of aromatase inhibitors in his late teens

norwood? half of white men in western europe start balding at 20, it's completely normal.

as regards to height, sons and parents don't always have a similar height. If your son is short you can give him mk677 or micro doses of aromatase inhibitors in his late teens
I agree with what You say about becoming better looking if we learn all this from young, but there is a ceiling that cant be surpased, thats your genetic potencial

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Mainly depends on mom's gene.