If you are between 4-6/10 I suggest you do the following.....

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Banned
First and foremost if you are sub 4 then I am sorry for you. However if you are between 4 and 6 I think you need to slowly but surely get over the black pill.

I'm not saying get over it now, but binge on the black pill hard for a week and then really get to the darkest place you possibly can be, before letting it go. Get it out of your system basically. Sort of like a hoe phase for a western 16-24 year old foid.

The only reason you even beat yourself up about not being Chadlite is because you are a social retard. Does that mean conforming and following trends and becoming a normie? No. But it does mean making waves finding your niche of friends that can help you grow. Fuck self-improvement. I believe in self-destruction and then slowly but surely growing into the man you can be. Bit by bit, step by step. Whatever you love doing, do it and expand your niche of people you hang/chill with. If foids come along in the process, so be it. Or you can go out fishing.

Whatever you do though, it is important to get it out your system and the best way to do that is binge. Too many of you use the Black Pill as a cope for staying idle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20828, Deleted member 18320, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
bro 4 is too low ngl 4's aren't getting anything in todays dating market

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
bro 4 is too low ngl 4's aren't getting anything in todays dating market

If they are tall and caucasian that might not be true.

The only time sub 6 rule applies is with ethnics and asians.

under 8/10 it’s over stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, HerpDerpson, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
First and foremost if you are sub 4 then I am sorry for you. However if you are between 4 and 6 I think you need to slowly but surely get over the black pill.

I'm not saying get over it now, but binge on the black pill hard for a week and then really get to the darkest place you possibly can be, before letting it go. Get it out of your system basically. Sort of like a hoe phase for a western 16-24 year old foid.

The only reason you even beat yourself up about not being Chadlite is because you are a social retard. Does that mean conforming and following trends and becoming a normie? No. But it does mean making waves finding your niche of friends that can help you grow. Fuck self-improvement. I believe in self-destruction and then slowly but surely growing into the man you can be. Bit by bit, step by step. Whatever you love doing, do it and expand your niche of people you hang/chill with. If foids come along in the process, so be it. Or you can go out fishing.

Whatever you do though, it is important to get it out your system and the best way to do that is binge. Too many of you use the Black Pill as a cope for staying idle.
I use the blackpill as a motivation to gym-maxx, before the blackpill I would have decided that it's okay to be skinny-fat, I'm currently getting in the best shape of my life.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Fimbulvetr
fuck this thread, keep improving till u mog everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Ayy, somebody grab him some clippers
His fuckin' beard is weird
Still can't cover up the fact
Your last four albums is as bad as your selfie

i only find retards that want to surround themselves with yes-men and tolerate nothing else

If you're not at least a 5.5/10 someone who has a pleasant face and overall looks like someone who can date a HTB without making it seem like a mismatch... I'm sorry but the blackpill will never leave you.

I agree however that if you're at least 5.5/10 it's best to moderate your dose of the blackpill, because by that point you already mog 60-70% of guys so it all becomes pointless tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ROTTING, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
If you're not at least a 5.5/10 someone who has a pleasant face and overall looks like someone who can date a HTB without making it seem like a mismatch... I'm sorry but the blackpill will never leave you.

I agree however that if you're at least 5.5/10 it's best to moderate your dose of the blackpill, because by that point you already mog 60-70% of guys so it all becomes pointless tbh

Facts

Once the blackpill is understood there is no need to keep consuming its content. Some people like the blackpill because they feel it gives them an excuse to give up and stop trying. They might be a 5 who could possibly ascend to a 6 or 6.5 but that would take a lot of effort and money so why not just stay in front of a screen listening to a voice tell you it's over...

There's unfortunately too much overlap between the blackpill community and the incelsphere, and I think the toxicity of the incelsphere contiminates the blackpill, taking it from a useful and accurate way of understanding sexual and social dynamics, into a form of self-harm. And in many cases the more subhuman incels get a sick pleasure from trying to bring other men down, misery loves company etc. You see these people posting on here, with no useful information, just demoralization, trying to get you to give up. I wish the blackpill community would reject these people. If you want to rot, go ahead just stay on .is instead of trying to bring others down who are trying to ascend with blackpill knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Fimbulvetr
Once the blackpill is understood there is no need to keep consuming its content. Some people like the blackpill because they feel it gives them an excuse to give up and stop trying. They might be a 5 who could possibly ascend to a 6 or 6.5 but that would take a lot of effort and money so why not just stay in front of a screen listening to a voice tell you it's over...

There's unfortunately too much overlap between the blackpill community and the incelsphere, and I think the toxicity of the incelsphere contiminates the blackpill, taking it from a useful and accurate way of understanding sexual and social dynamics, into a form of self-harm. And in many cases the more subhuman incels get a sick pleasure from trying to bring other men down, misery loves company etc. You see these people posting on here, with no useful information, just demoralization, trying to get you to give up. I wish the blackpill community would reject these people. If you want to rot, go ahead just stay on .is instead of trying to bring others down who are trying to ascend with blackpill knowledge.

Yup. Very well said. There should be a separate black pill forum that eliminates doomers.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
if you are a 4-6 you could probably become htn with just softmaxxes especially if tall caucasoid

The last blackpill is the first whitepill