If you are decent looking going out to local shop is a chance to get a girl

L

lepo2317

Mistral
Today I went out with my friend to get some alcohol. He came back to my city and wanted to drink some alcohol. We went to local shop where I buy pretty much everyday. There was this cute cashier who won't even look at me while I'm there. We go to pay for our stuff and that shit was so brutal. The girl who always looks down at the table when I'm there, suddenly is all smiling and chatting my friend. She asked HIM "oh, so there will be party going?' he replied 'no, we just met after few months with my friend" - he was pointing at me. She didn't even looked at me saying "I would like to drink but I have one more hour of work". He said something back and they had flirty chat for one or two minutes while I was like charizard from this meme . We went out and I said to him that she was all over him smiling, flirting etc. and he said "no, she was just polite". I thought to myself "yeah that's how girls treats you while I'm literally invisible to them". I love this guy, I'm not even jealous, but I hate this shit life. I'm literally cuck in this life while all men around me getting all the attention and good treatment from women.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Pikabro and BeanletMogger
Today I went out with my friend to get some alcohol. He came back to my city and wanted to drink some alcohol. We went to local shop where I buy pretty much everyday. There was this cute cashier who won't even look at me while I'm there. We go to pay for our stuff and that shit was so brutal. The girl who always looks down at the table when I'm there, suddenly is all smiling and chatting my friend. She asked HIM "oh, so there will be party going?' he replied 'no, we just met after few months with my friend" - he was pointing at me. She didn't even looked at me saying "I would like to drink but I have one more hour of work". He said something back and they had flirty chat for one or two minutes while I was like charizard from this meme . We went out and I said to him that she was all over him smiling, flirting etc. and he said "no, she was just polite". I thought to myself "yeah that's how girls treats you while I'm literally invisible to them". I love this guy, I'm not even jealous, but I hate this shit life. I'm literally cuck in this life while all men around me getting all the attention and good treatment from women.

This is literally the story of my life. Just getting mogged every time it counts, it's awful. It's one thing to be ignored, you can cope and think to yourself "I guess she's not available" but then when you see the same girl being all enthusiastic with the other guy, you have to wonder where it all went wrong. Oh yeah, when we were born. I'm just hoping that because my malocclusion/downward growth is so bad, my bimax will save me. Otherwise it's rope time.

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
This is literally the story of my life. Just getting mogged every time it counts, it's awful. It's one thing to be ignored, you can cope and think to yourself "I guess she's not available" but then when you see the same girl being all enthusiastic with the other guy, you have to wonder where it all went wrong. Oh yeah, when we were born. I'm just hoping that because my malocclusion/downward growth is so bad, my bimax will save me. Otherwise it's rope time.
That's great to be honest. You can get surgery and boost your looks by 0.5 or 1 point and maybe it will be enough. I have no major failos so I can't fix shit.

Let me get this right, you keep getting rejected and yet you know the best places to meet foids ?

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Fuck you crybaby

Let me get this right, you keep getting rejected and yet you know the best places to meet foids ?
What? I didn't say any of this things. TLDR: I'm 4/10 and I have to work hard to get MTB while decent looking guys go out and HTB+ girls literally flirting with them while they are oblivious of it happening because it happens to them multiple times a day.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
What? I didn't say any of this things. TLDR: I'm 4/10 and I have to work hard to get MTB while decent looking guys go out and HTB+ girls literally flirting with them while they are oblivious of it happening because it happens to them multiple times a day.
Life as Sub7 is indeed brutal and not worth living, especially as Aspie

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and lepo2317
Fuck you crybaby
Thanks for insight. You either like me coping hard or you are GL sub 70 IQ guy who thinks you get girls because you are so cool.

The crazy part is that they've lived with that validation for so long that they're numb to it. They genuinely think that's how women work, it's insane. And whenever you bring up the fact that it was something they were born with, they gaslight you into thinking that they earned that position in life and that YOU are the one at fault for not working hard enough. Holy shit, these people are some sore winners. Just accept that you won a lottery and quit pretending that you had anything to do with it. There are some people who bust their ass only to never get a taste of what the genetically superior get every day, just be happy that you're not one of those people, don't rub it in and talk about how we're the ones doing something wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and lepo2317
I want to but my survival instinct says no
Then it is worth living

No survival insticts for overdosing on pills or gassing yourself on the garage

JFL @ befriending chads
You're just a cuck who will always be mogged!