IF YOU ARE FROM THE WEST AND WANNA GET FAMOUS ON YOUTUBE, DO THIS

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
DISCLAIMER - IF YOU ARE NOT NT AND ASPIE DONT EVEN TRY

It is fucking simple. You actually don't need to be white or attractive, however, if you are a curry I am sorry but you won't pass as an American to non-westerners lol.

Step 1: Choose a 3rd world country (can be from LATAM or SEA, I am gonna use Brazil as an example because I'm from here)

Step 2: Start recording videos about this country. What I mean by this is something like this

"Gringo reacts to brazilian food"

"Gringo reacts to sertanejo (brazilian type of music)"

ANYTHING BRO LITERALLY. PEOPLE HERE WANT ATTENTION AND DREAM ABOUT PEOPLE FROM THE WEST TALKING ABOUT THEM.

Here are some quick examples I could find of people that aren't even attractive and could do it

There is literally SO MUCH MORE with MILLIONS OF VIEWS. Then, some of those mfers got married to girls here and shit, probably the dream of some incels here.
I said SEA too because I just found some Brazilian normie that got famous doing the SAME SHIT but to like Indonesia or some shit like that, cba finding his channel.

If anyone does this please let me know, I am genuinely interested to see how this experiment would go like lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20581, Deleted member 14392, Darwined and 10 others
this is legit . i see a lot of american yters doing indian movie trailer reviews who are averaging around 200k views in a week with just one video . pretty sure they make a lot of vids.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 16501, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
legit

but i don't wanna sell out my dignity like that

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, wholesome, Hueless and 1 other person
this is legit . i see a lot of american yters doing indian movie trailer reviews who are averaging around 200k views in a week with just one video . pretty sure they make a lot of vids.
hhahaha bro I might just start one eating filipino foods or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

It is fucking simple. You actually don't need to be white or attractive, however, if you are a curry I am sorry but you won't pass as an American to non-westerners lol.

Step 1: Choose a 3rd world country (can be from LATAM or SEA, I am gonna use Brazil as an example because I'm from here)

Step 2: Start recording videos about this country. What I mean by this is something like this

ANYTHING BRO LITERALLY. PEOPLE HERE WANT ATTENTION AND DREAM ABOUT PEOPLE FROM THE WEST TALKING ABOUT THEM.

Here are some quick examples I could find of people that aren't even attractive and could do it

There is literally SO MUCH MORE with MILLIONS OF VIEWS. Then, some of those mfers got married to girls here and shit, probably the dream of some incels here.
I said SEA too because I just found some Brazilian normie that got famous doing the SAME SHIT but to like Indonesia or some shit like that, cba finding his channel.

If anyone does this please let me know, I am genuinely interested to see how this experiment would go like lol

Holy shit based as fuck. Great ideas OP

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

Based, solid advice. Just gotta find someone built for youtube stardom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 1851
I like Bald and bankrupt. traveling Russia basically

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, Bvnny. and 2 others
It only works with india.

Based, solid advice. Just gotta find someone built for youtube stardom.
I see what you mean but those guys aren't the ones you would expect to be blowing up.. just take a look at this one:

Again, JBW in play and talking about 3rd world country lol, the dude is a complete normie imo

Nah for fame it's not just about HTN.
Personality is something you can develop while genes determine your looks, so imo being HTN is just a huge huge booster in that regard

I see what you mean but those guys aren't the ones you would expect to be blowing up.. just take a look at this one:

Again, JBW in play and talking about 3rd world country lol, the dude is a complete normie imo

It's not about looks tbh. You gotta feel normal talking to a camera, which is autsit as fuck. Most people feel emberassed talking to a camera cause they know it's retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 1851
Personality is something you can develop while genes determine your looks, so imo being HTN is just a huge huge booster in that regard
Check out my other post on this thread

I like Bald and bankrupt. traveling Russia basically
yeah, he seems like a genuine guy. not sure if you have heard of this guy called Kurt Caz, he is pure JBW

It's not about looks tbh. You gotta feel normal talking to a camera, which is autsit as fuck. Most people feel emberassed talking to a camera cause they know it's retarded.
Yeah that is why I said you have to be NT haha

Yeah that is why I said you have to be NT haha
NT not enough bro. There is another aspect to it. Even NT would feel weird. You gotta be a little retarded and super low inhib when it comes to yourself and your image.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Lygodactylus
True but it's a skill you develop over time, you can look at PewDiePies old videos do example

yeah, he seems like a genuine guy. not sure if you have heard of this guy called Kurt Caz, he is pure JBW
yeah, I seen his videos.
I enjoy travel videos.
He's a Chadlite white guy. And het gets massive JBW treatment I noticed yeah. Women love him basically.

* white women travelings videos in places like India, are brutals to watch also. These women get pestered alot. Also high views.

True but it's a skill you develop over time, you can look at PewDiePies old videos do example
I mean Pewdipie was always a weirdo. Like to look directly at a camera and act like there are people there is not only low inhib it's down syndrome.

yeah, I seen his videos.
I enjoy travel videos.
He's a Chadlite white guy. And het gets massive JBW treatment I noticed yeah. Women love him basically.

* white women travelings videos in places like India, are brutals to watch also. These women get pestered alot. Also high views.
Fucking curries bro

I was legit going to post about this. Try Filipino maxxing they give the most views lol. Just make to be White or East Asian and not black or indian as they only love white and east asian validation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I was legit going to post about this. Try Filipino maxxing they give the most views lol. Just make to be White or East Asian and not black or indian as they only love white and east asian validation
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why looksmaxxing when you can filipino maxx and get a hot filipina gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804

That 1st video literally appeared on my recommendations lol :ogre:

Once I get a good job, and buy a decent camera, I'll do this. But the former must be obtained before the latter can be achieved.

hhahaha bro I might just start one eating filipino foods or some shit like that
Or try " an american trying indomie /durian for the first time " but with indonesian sub, i can guarantee that your vid will blow up in a week or two

It can be said in so many ways however, this is ultimately called 'White Approval'.
Everybody wants it....