If you are going to be incel rest of your life retiring early should be your top priority

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
No kids. No wife. Wtf do you have to live for? Who tf do you pass on assets too? Just either kys immediately or retire early (live off stocks, crypto, real estate). Go travel, rotmaxxx with Playstation, anime or philosophy and religionmaxxx. Do this til you die.

Mogs being NEET (living off NEETbux). This is actually the envy of couples who are already in LTRs. But if you're unfortunate enough to be single rest of your life, you may as well take advantage of it and moneymaxxx asap.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Eternal_
No kids. No wife. Wtf do you have to live for? Who tf do you pass on assets too? Just either kys immediately or retire early (live off stocks, crypto, real estate). Go travel, rotmaxxx with Playstation, anime or philosophy and religionmaxxx. Do this til you die.

Mogs being NEET (living off NEETbux). This is actually the envy of couples who are already in LTRs. But if you're unfortunate enough to be single rest of your life, you may as well take advantage of it and moneymaxxx asap.
Ideally a nigga needs to win the lottery & purchase 2 or 3 properties

One to stay in and the others to rent out to some schmuck

I dont need to be rich, i just dont want to be a wageslave

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, shalomnigga, butterworld and 2 others
Theres no such thing as early retirement nowadays, unless you’re making 6-7 figures annually.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ideally a nigga needs to win the lottery & purchase 2 or 3 properties

One to stay in and the others to rent out to some schmuck

I dont need to be rich, i just dont want to be a wageslave
I'm actually halfway there. I own one property and shared ownership in another. I have savings too. I should be able to comfortably retire in my 40s. If I can't retire, I can probably semi-retire. Retirement can be equally boring.

There is literally no need to be any more greedy than this. As long as you can buy a decent phone, go holiday, buy latest gadgets it's all good. Wanting mansion with a swimming pool and latest supercar is retarded. Greed knows no bounds.

Theres no such thing as early retirement nowadays, unless you’re making 6-7 figures annually.
Early retirement doesn't mean living it large. I reckon many people on above average income but are more importantly SMART with their money and have good understanding of personal finance can do it. Being single has pros and cons tbh. A pro is having no kids. A con is you can't rely on two incomes.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, AngryShortMale, Brus Wane and 1 other person
I'm actually halfway there. I own one property and shared ownership in another. I have savings too. I should be able to comfortably retire in my 40s.
Mirin hard bhai.

How old and what do you do?

If you were born semi rich dont reply. Itll be suifuel for me.

• +1
Early retirement is geomaxxing to south america

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and murdah
Mirin hard bhai.

How old and what do you do?

If you were born semi rich dont reply. Itll be suifuel for me.
No I'm actually from a poor background. I am 29 oldcel so tbh I am probably in the same position as boomers were - even though owning a property now for young people (as a couple) never mind single, is gigahard.

I've just been a combination of fragile, hard working and lucky investing. I have an above average paying job and WFH.

The thing is I could've been wayyyy richer if I didn't sell my shitcoins (I got in crypto in 2017) - we're talking like £250k+ unrealised potential.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Brus Wane
This has been my goal for sometime now. I have no desire for anything except to travel and see the world until my heart’s content. When my faculties abandon me, I intend on checking in at an independent nursing home to live out the remainder of my days playing bingo and eating goyslop

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and shalomnigga
16th May 2013 9:30

• WTF