If you are going to college for a normie job (doctor, lawyer, etc)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
imagine racking up debt, building up shitty credit score, and horribly looksminning yourself because of lack of sleep just to wageslave the rest of your pathetic life just for some nigga to make double what you earn flipping shitcoins, doing scams, building buisness, real estate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 5815, EggKing and 9 others

im gonna be an entrepreneur to scam nigguhs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Skywalker, Sens and 2 others
literally 99% of people do this

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
imagine racking up debt, building up shitty credit score, and horribly looksminning yourself because of lack of sleep just to wageslave the rest of your pathetic life
coping

just for some nigga to make double what you earn flipping shitcoins, doing scams, building buisness, real estate
maybe like .001% will earn double a doctor flipping "shitcoins", and wont do it consistently cos its literally gambling

where do u think youll get the money from to build a business retard?

where do u think youll get the mass money needed to do real estate retard?

ur a fucking coper

yes business and real estate is ideal and better than a job

however you should go uni, get a good job, then use that good income to do business and real estate

but if u missed out on uni and a good job its not over. u can just do that with a normal job but it may take longer cos u have less income

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Skywalker, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
I will become a financial criminal 😈😈😈

coping

maybe like .001% will earn double a doctor flipping "shitcoins", and wont do it consistently cos its literally gambling

where do u think youll get the money from to build a business retard?

where do u think youll get the mass money needed to do real estate retard?

ur a fucking coper

yes business and real estate is ideal and better than a job

however you should go uni, get a good job, then use that good income to do business and real estate

but if u missed out on uni and a good job its not over. u can just do that with a normal job but it may take longer cos u have less income
nigga real estate is a job. and when did i say you cant go to college. Im saying if your going to college with the soul intent of becoming a wagie than just rope. U should try other shit while attending. College should just be a thing to fall back on

idk about any business shi but i laugh at retards who get to enjoy their lives after retiring at 60 ☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and YabadiDabado
just for some nigga to make double what you earn flipping shitcoins, doing scams, building buisness, real estate
Are you doing this currently? Show me your bank account balance. I think you have solved poverty.

imagine racking up debt, building up shitty credit score, and horribly looksminning yourself because of lack of sleep just to wageslave the rest of your pathetic life just for some nigga to make double what you earn flipping shitcoins, doing scams, building buisness, real estate
Sadly it's either that or wagecucking on a trade which i refuse to.
Tfw i wasn't born on the favelas of Brazil as an thug