If you are having rhinoplasty, stop smoking now!

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
Last year I decided to have a rhinoplasty to get rid of the main flaw in my face which was my Jewish nose, for which I always received endless teasing, the worst of all was once when I showed up in 3rd grade of high school next to some niggas and they nicknamed me Dr. Doofenshmirtz (brutal) so I went to the emergency room, to have a rhinoplasty. the truth is that the end result was not perfect, but it was not exactly what I was looking for, plus I had a slight asymmetry between the right and left nostril, and the septum has a slight distortion. But even the opry mogg has this defect, so I did not give it more importance, the worst came later, it turns out that I am a heavy smoker, and over time I noticed that accumulated an unpleasant volume in the tip of the nose, then I learned that this is called fibrosis and is produced by the consumption of snuff (because it increases the inflammatory processes) then the inflammation is then transformed into cartilage, so now I was left with a long nose but upturned. I still gained at least 0.5 PSL but it is nothing. Now I want to undergo a secondary rhinoplasty, but this time I will quit smoking and request a short and low nose in height. There I could go up about 1.5PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku and lucifer6969
Last year I decided to have a rhinoplasty to get rid of the main flaw in my face which was my Jewish nose, for which I always received endless teasing, the worst of all was once when I showed up in 3rd grade of high school next to some niggas and they nicknamed me Dr. Doofenshmirtz (brutal) so I went to the emergency room, to have a rhinoplasty. the truth is that the end result was not perfect, but it was not exactly what I was looking for, plus I had a slight asymmetry between the right and left nostril, and the septum has a slight distortion. But even the opry mogg has this defect, so I did not give it more importance, the worst came later, it turns out that I am a heavy smoker, and over time I noticed that accumulated an unpleasant volume in the tip of the nose, then I learned that this is called fibrosis and is produced by the consumption of snuff (because it increases the inflammatory processes) then the inflammation is then transformed into cartilage, so now I was left with a long nose but upturned. I still gained at least 0.5 PSL but it is nothing. Now I want to undergo a secondary rhinoplasty, but this time I will quit smoking and request a short and low nose in height. There I could go up about 1.5PSL.
Tldr is smoking good?

How does your entire thread relate to smoking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back