IF YOU ARE IN SOUTH ASIA YOU ARE CURRY /DESI BROOO MUH SEM2SEM YOU PAJEET , ME PAJEET SEM2SEM

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
ASIANS are not a homogeneous people let alone even look the same ...especially in these days where people are using stereotypes of ugly SEA pseudo nigger looking whores like this who will throw themselves at anyone but their own subhuman SEA men ..their language , their accents , and their voice JFL give me heavy tranny vibes ..

In what world do these people are considered to be 'humans' or even part of the Asian race , I have no fucking idea
Images 1 Images 1

Now I wanna talk about my region ..which is a really disputed region ...kinda similar to Nepal ..don't listen to shitskinned curries with their 'muh Nepal , Bhutan our curry Pajeet brethren , Ve sem2sem ' ..often times , people here get lumped with shitskinned subhuman curries ...but if anything we have more similarity with sino tibetans except that some might also have a lot of Caucasoid genes cause the region is very diverse and has been a place of migration of different races

For example this is a nepali guy but of Indian citizenship .
Images 2
.to the untrained and ignorant eyes he looks central Asian mutt but to me , he just looks like a mixed local ...

Another great example would be this nepali hapa celebrity who looks like the Kazakh singer dimaah kudarbeigen Screenshot 20220618 002258
Images 4
I'm mixed race but I look absolutely asian shifted got the genes of my grandmom...often times people assume I'm central asian but no , I'm not i just have the pheno which is native to the Himalayan belt ranging all the way from northern India to Nepal to Sikkim to Bhutan to my region ..

Screenshot 20220611 153851
I have family members on the other hand who look more like pahari nepalis (Caucasoid with sino tibetid admixture) ..like my cousin here with his gangetic looking pajeet mates ..see how different he looks from them

So to me , it's absolutely ridiculous that negro looking subhuman PEELIPINOS AND NIGGER LOOKING Indonesians basically SEAs in general are considered 'Asian' while people like us are lumped with curries when we are more northern shifted and probably even more 'Asian' than them..even a mutt here has probably more 'asian' than those self hating jungle negores ..remember Buddhism , which is the dominant religion for a lot of Asians was founded by a hapa looking nepali like the one in the post ...

an average asian guy from my region has this kind of pheno while the mutts can look either asian shifted or Caucasian shifted ..This is the kind of Asian pheno you will see here ..a good example of the sino tibetan pheno ..but a good looking one ..looks different from Chinese , japanese or Korean ..
Images 5

The culture here too is more warlike like northern Asians ...gorkhas one of the most fearful people on earth are from this region ..the Mughal Turks who conquered and enslaved curries couldn't do shit to us especially my region ... Screenshot 20220618 0015012

Us Himalayan belt people have always been a based people , sure some of us have been muttified now ..but we have always been different from Dravidian shitskins aka south asian subhumans ...it makes us nothing like curries ..I'm not nepali or from Bhutan but I relate with them as they suffer from the same plight of being lumped as curries ..when the landscape , the region and the people are absolutely different from the vast majority of the overbreeding streetshitters

What conclusion am I trying to achieve with this post ??am I begging to be 'Asian' ??no cause I already am and probably one of the superior kind ..we probably look the best , maybe central/northern Asians are on the same level but I still would place us Himalayan chads one place higher .. south east asian jungle gooks are just slaves like curries ..JFL they were literally enslaved by nigger looking Dravidian Tamil curries ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 15827
ASIANS are not a homogeneous people let alone even look the same ...especially in these days where people are using stereotypes of ugly SEA pseudo nigger looking whores like this who will throw themselves at anyone but their own subhuman SEA men ..their language , their accents , and their voice JFL give me heavy tranny vibes ..

In what world do these people are considered to be 'humans' or even part of the Asian race , I have no fucking idea
View attachment 1737932View attachment 1737932

Now I wanna talk about my region ..which is a really disputed region ...kinda similar to Nepal ..don't listen to shitskinned curries with their 'muh Nepal , Bhutan our curry Pajeet brethren , Ve sem2sem ' ..often times , people here get lumped with shitskinned subhuman curries ...but if anything we have more similarity with sino tibetans except that some might also have a lot of Caucasoid genes cause the region is very diverse and has been a place of migration of different races

For example this is a nepali guy but of Indian citizenship .
View attachment 1737944
.to the untrained and ignorant eyes he looks central Asian mutt but to me , he just looks like a mixed local ...

Another great example would be this nepali hapa celebrity who looks like the Kazakh singer dimaah kudarbeigenView attachment 1737969
View attachment 1737970
I'm mixed race but I look absolutely asian shifted got the genes of my grandmom...often times people assume I'm central asian but no , I'm not i just have the pheno which is native to the Himalayan belt ranging all the way from northern India to Nepal to Sikkim to Bhutan to my region ..

View attachment 1737946
I have family members on the other hand who look more like pahari nepalis (Caucasoid with sino tibetid admixture) ..like my cousin here with his gangetic looking pajeet mates ..see how different he looks from them

View attachment 1737974

So to me , it's absolutely ridiculous that negro looking subhuman PEELIPINOS AND NIGGER LOOKING Indonesians basically SEAs in general are considered 'Asian' while people like us are lumped with curries when we are more northern shifted and probably even more 'Asian' than them..even a mutt here has probably more 'asian' than those self hating jungle negores ..remember Buddhism , which is the dominant religion for a lot of Asians was founded by a hapa looking nepali like the one in the post ...

an average asian guy from my region has this kind of pheno while the mutts can look either asian shifted or Caucasian shifted ..This is the kind of Asian pheno you will see here ..a good example of the sino tibetan pheno ..but a good looking one ..looks different from Chinese , japanese or Korean ..
View attachment 1737982

The culture here too is more warlike like northern Asians ...gorkhas one of the most fearful people on earth are from this region ..the Mughal Turks who conquered and enslaved curries couldn't do shit to us especially my region ...View attachment 1737962

Us Himalayan belt people have always been a based people , sure some of us have been muttified now ..but we have always been different from Dravidian shitskins aka south asian subhumans ...it makes us nothing like curries ..I'm not nepali or from Bhutan but I relate with them as they suffer from the same plight of being lumped as curries ..when the landscape , the region and the people are absolutely different from the vast majority of the overbreeding streetshitters

What conclusion am I trying to achieve with this post ??am I begging to be 'Asian' ??no cause I already am and probably one of the superior kind ..we probably look the best , maybe central/northern Asians are on the same level but I still would place us Himalayan chads one place higher .. south east asian jungle gooks are just slaves like curries ..JFL they were literally enslaved by nigger looking Dravidian Tamil curries ..

South India was not conquered (Deccan Plateau) tho in that map, thoughts? Tamils and Dravidians in general are pretty cool, they have a high HDI, GDP per capita, and were badass in history, with good armies and conquests in Asia...

Also, the Indo-Gangetic Plain +Basin is literally flatland, easily taken over. It's just geography tbh Himalayan and people in that region live in higher altitudes, colder weathers and tended to not have the economic value as other places.

Terrain, altitude, weather, mountains etc are why they didn't get conquered.

Here are some Nepal DNA results, they score at least 30% South Indian, which is the major South Asian genetic component, as well as like 34% Baloch another south asian component. They're more South Asian then they are East Asian tbh just look at their Caucasian results as well
Lo0mOkx
LZNWCrD
SlzX8TM
UzHUEgn
WhEMwhP
XC5MuTY

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1737999

South India was not conquered (Deccan Plateau) tho in that map, thoughts? Tamils and Dravidians in general are pretty cool, they have a high HDI, GDP per capita, and were badass in history, with good armies and conquests in Asia...

Also, the Indo-Gangetic Plain +Basin is literally flatland, easily taken over. It's just geography tbh Himalayan and people in that region live in higher altitudes, colder weathers and tended to not have the economic value as other places.

Here are some Nepal DNA results, they score at least 30% South Indian, which is the major South Asian genetic component, as well as like 34% Baloch another south asian component. They're more South Asian then they are East Asian tbh just look at their Caucasian results as well
View attachment 1738001View attachment 1738002View attachment 1738003View attachment 1738004View attachment 1738005View attachment 1738006
Southern nepalis are biharis and the nepalis whom I know hate them , Nepal is full of many different ethnic groups , and discriminate them calling them 'Indian dhoti' so it doesn't matter ..real nepalis are different

based

you should do raids charging at the little skulled farmer plain incels take their hindu wives as trophies to your fortress in Himalayas

but you are chinese vassals so stfu and keep dreaming

@Collagen or rope

View attachment 1737999

View attachment 1738001View attachment 1738002View attachment 1738003View attachment 1738004View attachment 1738005View attachment 1738006

'It's just geography tbh Himalayan and people in that region live in higher altitudes, colder weathers and tended to not have the economic value as other places.'

Big cope cause my region was invaded 17 times by turkic mughals and EVERY SINGLE time they lost ...there is a reason why Gorkhas who are some of the fiercest warriors are from surprise, surprise Himalayan region ..you can't expect a Bengali or Tamil to be like them

You are right though about geographic advantage .but you also forget that our environment has a key role in how the people are built ..anywhere in the world hill people are stronger which is the case here

Southern nepalis are biharis and the nepalis whom I know hate them , Nepal is full of many different ethnic groups , and discriminate them calling them 'Indian dhoti' so it doesn't matter ..real nepalis are different
Actually they were Nepali Khas Brahmin results which is a native Nepali ethnicity:feelshah:
Khas brahmin
Nepali khas brahmin harappaworld results

They are still genetically brown people with higher East Asian with good geography cuz they live in the isolated and brutal mountains and not plains

Here's some more results. I can understand you hating pajeets lol but we have to use data
7DI6sn7r
IULZ2XH

In these results you will see that Chettris, Khatris and Bahuns, which are all native Nepali ethnicities have 30+% South Indian and 30+% Baloch with decent amounts of Caucasians as well. They are just Eastern shifted brown South Asian people tbh. What do you think?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19948
Actually they were Nepali Khas Brahmin results which is a native Nepali ethnicity:feelshah:
View attachment 1738013View attachment 1738014

They are still genetically brown people with higher East Asian with good geography cuz they live in the isolated and brutal mountains and not plains

Here's some more results. I can understand you hating pajeets lol but we have to use data
View attachment 1738016View attachment 1738017

In these results you will see that Chettris, Khatris and Bahuns, which are all native Nepali ethnicities have 30+% South Indian and 30+% Baloch with decent amounts of Caucasians as well. They are just Eastern shifted brown South Asian people tbh. What do you think?
A lot of nepali groups even native ones have been muttified to a significant accent ..so obviously genes will show that ..I'm just talking from my personal experience ..I literally grew up here , have seen their faces so I know what I'm talkin about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
but you are chinese vassals so stfu and keep dreaming

@Collagen or rope
We mog the fuck out of Chinese facially .utter cope

A lot of nepali groups even native ones have been muttified to a significant accent ..so obviously genes will show that ..I'm just talking from my personal experience ..I literally grew up here , have seen their faces so I know what I'm talkin about
What do you mean? I'm referring to ethnic groups not random mixes. The Bahuns, Chettries, Khas Brahmins etc. I'm not talking about Biharis lmaooo they have COMPLETELY different genetic results.

Bahuns are 12.2% of Nepal and they have 30% ASI+ and 30% Baloch and Caucasoid

Chettries are 16.6% of Nepal and they have 30% ASI+ and 30% Baloch and Caucasoid

These are the two largest ethnic groups in Nepal, the ruling classes and elite and they are just Eastern-shifted brown South Asian people. I don't know what you're referring to tbh :Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What do you mean? I'm referring to ethnic groups not random mixes. The Bahuns, Chettries, Khas Brahmins etc. I'm not talking about Biharis lmaooo they have COMPLETELY different genetic results.

Bahuns are 12.2% of Nepal and they have 30% ASI+ and 30% Baloch and Caucasoid

Chettries are 16.6% of Nepal and they have 30% ASI+ and 30% Baloch and Caucasoid

These are the two largest ethnic groups in Nepal, the ruling classes and elite and they are just Eastern-shifted brown South Asian people. I don't know what you're referring to tbh :Comfy:
Yes nepalis are Dravidians ...actually 80 percent of them look no different than Tamils ..happy pajeet ??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Yes nepalis are Dravidians ...actually 80 percent of them look no different than Tamils ..happy pajeet ??
I didn't say that:Comfy:
7DI6sn7r
IULZ2XH
Lo0mOkx
LZNWCrD
SlzX8TM
UzHUEgn
WhEMwhP
XC5MuTY

They wouldn't look like Tamil people, just Eastern-shifted brown South Asians. Like Kumaonis or Garhwalis from Uttarakhand or Himachal Pradesh Rajputs, which are all Himalayan/Pahari places because they are Pahari people.

Plus the Bahuns Chettries etc are like 33% of Nepal but part of the gentry and elite. Gorkhas like you said are just Sino-Tibetan people, they are different ethnically.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19948
Fuck niggers fuck curries thread strikes again

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Fuck niggers fuck curries thread strikes again
I cant wake up for a single day without the front page having atleast 10 threads about curries. Holy shit, we literally live in you niggas dreams or some shit :lul::lul::lul:.

Niggas literally have nightmares about curries, wake up in a sweat, and then post a thread. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Copeful