If you are Indian and look good you are proof of ubermensch genetics

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Legend killer
->your og Aryan mogger

> your papa wants more cattle so he decides to fix marriage with mtb pooja

> you agree cause your noble Aryan spirit listens to your elders

> 2000 years later u get this dysgenic fusion of genes with almost 0 sexual selection in play

> you can fall in love w rare pooja stacy but papa says horoscope don’t match or not enough cattle

> you start eating slop to attain nirvana / moksha

> the peak of your civilisation ended 1500 years ago and now ur just floating in limbo

> get invaded by pigskins who loot all your money and send you into generational poverty

Brb still 6’3 w insane tall skull

Brb eriksen tier zygos at 26 percent bf

Brb not mentally retarded despite subsisting on milk wheat and rice

Literal ubermensch genetics

AE56A3D3 F534 44B4 B305 8952401524E2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, RAMU KAKA, Debetro and 7 others
But then u look at gandy and start crying and all ur ego disappears and u finally see Vishnu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, RAMU KAKA, 5'8manlet and 3 others
@ranierean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
1C14E782 50FA 4B4C B3AB B9911D5AD4A2

• +1
I’m moving to apricity.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, horizontallytall and Deleted member 52452
I’m converting to islam

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Diarrhoea, Debetro and 4 others
I agree

• +1
@CovhimColby I’m Sufi not those isis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Genuinely take your pills

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 52452 and greycel
->your og Aryan mogger

> 2000 years later u get this dysgenic fusion of genes with almost 0 sexual selection in play

> you can fall in love w rare pooja stacy but papa says horoscope don’t match or not enough cattle

> the peak of your civilisation ended 1500 years ago and now ur just floating in limbo

> get invaded by pigskins who loot all your money and send you into generational poverty

View attachment 2936296
aryans are white paj

• +1
  • +1
Staying under 15 percent body fat no matter what you eat is ultimate Ubermensch trait

• +1
Us ubermensch need to stick together

• +1
->your og Aryan mogger

View attachment 2936296
IMG 20240521 233135
Brahmin with AI coloring, is this close to the real one.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Cam eggs suffice lack pf meat?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
In india their is only chicken and goat meat but seem overpriced and shit quality with mothing good to offer, milk mogs both tbh? I already lost the height race and i dont want to lose iq race too since i read some where that lack of carnivore diet does cause cognitive problems

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
In india their is only chicken and goat meat but seem overpriced and shit quality with mothing good to offer, milk mogs both tbh? I already lost the height race and i dont want to lose iq race too since i read some where that lack of carnivore diet does cause cognitive problems
dairy mogs , prawns and oysters are the only good meat

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Don't be hateful brother, the Indo-European invaders arrived in India around 1400 BCE and immediately implemented measures to promote high birth rates in the best elements of the population (identified with the Aryan invaders) and low birth rates in the worst (identified with the Negroid-Dravidian stratum). . The entire caste system was really a great eugenic process in which the chandala (a term also used by Nietzsche to define the morality of Jews and Christians), the Dalit, the pariah, the untouchable, the casteless, the considered inferior, was subjected to a horrendous lifestyle (using only the clothes of corpses, drinking only water from stagnant areas or animal tracks, not allowing his women to assist him in childbirth, prohibiting washing, working as executioners, undertakers, latrine cleaners and an unpleasant etc.) that favored diseases being endemic among their people, so they dropped like flies and that their numbers never ran amok, constituting a danger to the best. We are, therefore, facing an example of negative eugenics, that is, limiting the procreation of the worst. These measures are included in the Code of Manú (the legendary Indo-Aryan legislator who laid the foundations of caste hierarchy). According to the scientist Theodosius Dobzhansky, a renowned Ukrainian geneticist, "The Indian caste system has been the greatest genetic experiment ever carried out by man" ("Genetic Diversity and Human Equality").

Chicken are bad quality, but goats too? Aren't they grass fed?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back