If you are low IQ enough to buy elevator shoes, your genetic linage doesn't deserve to continue.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
They're literally just shoes with built in lifts. Except they look shit and autistic and overpriced.

You could literally just buy some NT looking shoes and put lifts in them to get a better product.

If you are low IQ enough to buy elevator shoes, your genetic linage doesn't deserve to continue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Spiritualcell, .org and 4 others
Thank you for the looksmaxing advice!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Liftzz are for low T cuckzz---

on the same level az using colored contactzz...

• +1
Reactions: DoII
The people who need lifts in their shoes are not the people who deserve that leg up in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: DoII
i wear vans slip on because they have no heightincrease. You need to min yourself as much as possible so you have to put in more effort. i follow alpha m. advice, beeing short is awesome because i have to try harder and trying harder is better. i would rather have 1 million dollar with hard work than get 1 million dollar for free.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zipzam, VampMaxx, weebcel and 5 others
lifts are pointless tbh the bigger height increase = the bigger disappointment when they come off

Have you considered not taking them off?
i dont use lifts nor do i plan to but in my country normally you take your shoes off inside and that's the problem

if u ever feel retarded just watch a shoelifter walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back