If you are low IQ, trade work mogs college

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
If you don’t have the motivation and IQ to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc then going to college to get a generic liberal arts degree is cucking yourself.

You will spend 4 years racking up tens of thousands of dollars of debt only to graduate with a useless piece of paper and end up waging at starbucks or some low tier office job for the same salary as the guy who never bothered to go to school in the first place. If you need money for surgery to hardmax and end up in this situation, then congratulations, you just put yourself into a financial hole so deep that not only will you never escape in time to ascend but you will suffer the consequences of crushing debt and wage slavery.

On the other hand, the trades offer decent wages with room for advancement, on the job training and paid for/reduced tuition schooling, and plenty of overtime opportunites to moneymax. Not to mention the perk of working in a social environment where you can avoid a lot of the office politics/walking on eggshells at all times bullshit. And if you play your cards right you can break into 6 figures down the line too. If you are willing to travel you will only earn that much more. Of course you are still a wage cuck but at least you will be compensated for it.

The downsides are often shitty jobsite conditions, working with druggies and felons, and breaking your body down by the time you are old. But let’s be honest, like I said if you can’t swing getting a useful degree then what choice do you have? Saddling yourself with debt and getting a shit job regardless, or accepting some physical work but earning way more money.

Stop the cope of muh health must be preserved into old age, you should know that your prime is the absolute most important part of your life. We all are chasing that sweet sweet validation of social acceptance and being attractive, might as well do yourself a service and stop fucking around and make moves towards accomplishing that.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Amexmaxx, capybara and 1 other person
Tbh tbh tbh trades mog
But waging in roofing for so long made me abhor blue collar work +
The downsides are often shitty jobsite conditions, working with druggies and felons, and breaking your body down by the time you are old.

Idc how healthy I am when I'm like 60. I'll just vidya at that age, rather enjoy my youth.

If you really have IQ you will make fortune creating your own business model, investing or exploiting blockchain with cryptos

persuing degree is for average dedicated people with opportunities.

geniuses and high intelligent people dont work 12h day without the perspective of being millionarie in very short period of time.

Idiots and low IQ ppl will be washed no matter what. GIve a fortune and opportunities to an idiot and he will manage to lose it all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Everything is cucked. Trust fund baby>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, thereallegend, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Everything is cucked. Trust fund baby>>>>>>>>
I'm just sitting around waiting for my 83 year old grandpa to die. Sorry grandpa it's nothing personal I just gotta get my money up

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
I'm just sitting around waiting for my 83 year old grandpa to die. Sorry grandpa it's nothing personal I just gotta get my money up
Fag

If you're a redneck white boy, the trades mog. You'll fit RIGHT in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Moneymaxerr