If you are LTN and below you need to fake commitment

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Good looking people can just order a girl like a pizza to their house. As a LTN you need to fake commitment and compliment a woman's personality, afterwards you need to fake showing interest in her life. RP game only really applies to how much attention you show her, and when flirting/teasing her. After about 3 days of this bullshit texting, you offer to facetime - by then you are showing some level of investment and so is she (in reality you aren't, if you are a busy guy), and soon when you arranged to meet she will pretty much agree and won't flake.

If anyone can recall, that ugly ass bitch from yubo is texting me rn, I told her I'd facetime her like later this week and she said some shit about wanting to factime too. I utterly lifemog her to hell and back. Do I plan on meeting her? No. Why do I do this? I'm bored

You might ask why am I not just texting for logistics?

Simple, it turns off a lot of girls. Back in like Feb/Mar, I was on dating apps (deleted them now) and was speaking to multiple women and had their numbers, one girl I ONLY texted for logistics and she flaked - She was a curry and wanted an LTR. From there on I realised that women CAN DETECT this shit, FAKING COMMITMENT IS NEEDED. Not many girls are going to straight up want to fuck a LTN. So I've changed my strategy and am faking interest/investment.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Toth's thot, thereallegend and 8 others
tagging some niggas
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @Xangsane @Predeterminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and currylightskin
dn rd + reported by gay

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Mashallah mirin strategy. Hope you succeed Bhai 🤲🤲🤲🤙🤙😍🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 16853 and 1 other person
I'm LTN, but I'm no simp. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I'm LTN, but I'm no simp. :ogre:
when did I advocate for simping? Just asking a bitch things like "how's your day been?" and then making a joke, etc. Is more than enough to trick them, the only "redpill" thing I do is text her like every 5 or 6 hours.
He peaked when he droppped poles

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and GandyIsNormie
girls are limited by their morality, that's why all their heart break songs are about being banged by incels then dumped

• +1
when did I advocate for simping? Just asking a bitch things like "how's your day been?" and then making a joke, etc. Is more than enough to trick them, the only "redpill" thing I do is text her like every 5 or 6 hours.
This implies that they will respond to me in the first place which they never do. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I feel like ONS is easier for me and no girl wants to LTR me, why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
I feel like will wanna fuck subhuman like me but won't wanna be seen out in public with, take back to meet family and friends a subhuman etc. but im enough for some of them to want to fuck. what am i doing wrong

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
girls are limited by their morality, that's why all their heart break songs are about being banged by incels then dumped
Most girls I've spoken to geniunely have no lives or hobbies. They need a man to fill in whatever shitty gap they have, just be interesting is legit.
I feel like ONS is easier for me and no girl wants to LTR me, why?
You might come off as aspie, negative, boring, etc. I have the opposite. I'm too ugly for most girls, but seem to be great LTR material. Are you good at keeping conversation? Making topics interesting? etc. For LTR NT and personality and lifestyle plays a big role.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Most girls I've spoken to geniunely have no lives or hobbies. They need a man to fill in whatever shitty gap they have, just be interesting is legit.
makes sense why some girls have hit on me or gave me iois, im ugly af but funny and not boring really

• +1
You might come off as aspie, negative, boring, etc. I have the opposite. I'm too ugly for most girls, but seem to be great LTR material. Are you good at keeping conversation? Making topics interesting? etc. For LTR NT and personality and lifestyle plays a big role.
i think maybe come off aspie, 0 lifestyle, probably lost any amount of NTness since joining this site...over

why does lifestyle matter?

• +1
Reactions: mug

maybe girls are so sick of chad they would go for interesting Incel lol

makes sense why some girls have hit on me or gave me iois, im ugly af but funny and not boring really
Girls have types, some girls find me attractive/cute and do hit on me. But EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I'VE DATED has commented on my personality being the most attractive part of me and why they like me. It does hurt me when they say that, but they think it's a compliment jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mug
Girls have types, some girls find me attractive/cute and do hit on me. But EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I'VE DATED has commented on my personality being the most attractive part of me and why they like me. It does hurt me when they say that, but they think it's a compliment jfl.
I asked girls to rate me in hs... they said im 4/10 looks but 6/10 datability for being funny asf

• +1
i think maybe come off aspie, 0 lifestyle, probably lost any amount of NTness since joining this site...over

why does lifestyle matter?
Lifestyle gives status/implies you have some level of value. I tell girls I do BJJ and judo for fun, I train 5-6 times a week all the while going to the gym. Most girls are fairly intrigued like why I train so much, and so that's just the start for them - they start speaking to me more, become interesting in carrying the convo on etc. Good lifestyle means you aren't boring, and tbh I feel like they respect you more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17829

I noticed this too. Most women cannot tell me wtf they do.

What do you talk about then?

Like Your going to FaceTime a girl with no intent of meeting… what are you even talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
Would u ltr a nice enough looksmatched bengali girl?

• +1
I noticed this too. Most women cannot tell me wtf they do.

What do you talk about then?

Like Your going to FaceTime a girl with no intent of meeting… what are you even talking about?
I'm bored and took broke to even meet her, I just think it's good practice atm in perfecting my strategy when getting a girl's number because I ddi that on OLD, but I'd fuck it up often by only texting for logistics.

No clue, just speak about our day - she's boring/has no life, so more or less will just ask about my day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and closedplatecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 16275
Lol this is bascially true for any sub chad who wants their looksmatch, faking commitment is tiresome though and many women will go apeshit when they realise you are cheating on them

• JFL
Self hater
Why tho? I said she's nice enough
I'm not muslim and dislike bengali girl pheno, I prefer other south asian phenos. Some bengali girls are nice though, but the hijab is so gross. Tbf if she is nice, I'd try.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm not muslim and dislike bengali girl pheno, I prefer other south asian phenos. Some bengali girls are nice though, but the hijab is so gross. Tbf if she is nice, I'd try.
What if she's your own pheno? And nice enough? Not muslim ig, since youre not

yeah can relate when I was normie level before joining this forum, I couldnt be too much direct

now I can ask to meet after 3 messages with a high succes rate, it's crazy difference in that regard on these apps

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
you have yubo too? i use it just for validation tbh

Tbh I feel I even have to do this jfl

Women just CBA to text I dunno lol or they feel I just want one thing from them haha

• +1
Tbh I feel I even have to do this jfl

Women just CBA to text I dunno lol or they feel I just want one thing from them haha
It's brutally over, we can never be like maher.

Tbf man, you are being aspie here, you are gl enough to slay in clubs. You unironically just need to go outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadethnic101
It's brutally over, we can never be like maher.

Tbf man, you are being aspie here, you are gl enough to slay in clubs. You unironically just need to go outside
Very true

I go through shitty phases I don't wanna see people which I need to cut out tbh

Toughest part is actually adjusting once ascended ngl bro

• +1
Very true

I go through shitty phases I don't wanna see people which I need to cut out tbh

Toughest part is actually adjusting once ascended ngl bro
Yeah I think being alone is comfortable at times, a bit too comfortable. Feels like when you go clubbbing it's jsut a day wasted tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadethnic101
As a man it's moral to fake and lie about committment and also its moral and ethical to cheat on your LTRs/partners.

All because as a man those are the things you have to do, to win in life. Either you cheat or you lose.

As a non-chad man you are compareable to a poor person starving and having to steal/lie/cheat to get food. Same for getting pussy for the avg man.

• +1
Yeah I think being alone is comfortable at times, a bit too comfortable. Feels like when you go clubbbing it's jsut a day wasted tbh
Yeah comfort is the issue ngl

I just get confused when girls just stop texting jfl makes me feel it's all an act
Which it defo is

I don't plan to get attached to anybody for a long time lol I plan to just use women and give them what they want in deceptive way

Like you say the facetime 'investment' then eventually just texting the better I get and a meet up asap

• +1
How many club slays do you have so far?

I feel like will wanna fuck subhuman like me but won't wanna be seen out in public with, take back to meet family and friends a subhuman etc. but im enough for some of them to want to fuck. what am i doing wrong
Idk but exactly same lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Good looking people can just order a girl like a pizza to their house. As a LTN you need to fake commitment and compliment a woman's personality, afterwards you need to fake showing interest in her life. RP game only really applies to how much attention you show her, and when flirting/teasing her. After about 3 days of this bullshit texting, you offer to facetime - by then you are showing some level of investment and so is she (in reality you aren't, if you are a busy guy), and soon when you arranged to meet she will pretty much agree and won't flake.

If anyone can recall, that ugly ass bitch from yubo is texting me rn, I told her I'd facetime her like later this week and she said some shit about wanting to factime too. I utterly lifemog her to hell and back. Do I plan on meeting her? No. Why do I do this? I'm bored

You might ask why am I not just texting for logistics?

Simple, it turns off a lot of girls. Back in like Feb/Mar, I was on dating apps (deleted them now) and was speaking to multiple women and had their numbers, one girl I ONLY texted for logistics and she flaked - She was a curry and wanted an LTR. From there on I realised that women CAN DETECT this shit, FAKING COMMITMENT IS NEEDED. Not many girls are going to straight up want to fuck a LTN. So I've changed my strategy and am faking interest/investment.
There is some truth in this but the issue is that only applies to some women and even then they wont be turned on by you.
Its best to treat girls sexually and feign committment after you fuck them. Thats how you keep them as a fuck buddy while seeing other side hoes

• +1
Seems immoral...

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel