If you are not approached, you are not a normie

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
If you have to make the first move/approach, you are an incel. Most men met their gfs through social circles or because they got approached. PUA and pickup are incel copes.

They want trucels to belive that somehow going out of your way to talk to some slut is the first step to sex lol. Its a form of assault and not socially acceptable anyway.

The correct, socially acceptable and politically correct method is for the woman to take initiative. The myth that men make the first move needs to die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, chadpreetcel123, Enlil and 8 others
Autism speaks

• +1
Reactions: Memeito, Petsmart, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Autism speaks
YOURE RIGHT, KING. YOURE THE UNDISPUTED BBC CHAMPION
If you have to make the first move/approach, you are an incel. Most men met their gfs through social circles or because they got approached. PUA and pickup are incel copes.

They want trucels to belive that somehow going out of your way to talk to some slut is the first step to sex lol. Its a form of assault and not socially acceptable anyway.

The correct, socially acceptable and politically correct method is for the woman to take initiative. The myth that men make the first move needs to die.
FUCK THIS. SHIT THREAD. OFF YOURSELF.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, LordNorwood and Ogmanman
groundbreaking

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 209
thats true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 209
i have rejected more than 10 girls in my teens. now im worthless loser. wish i was larping but im not. only half of them were pretty tho

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Legit. I'd get nothing at all if women wouldn't approach. I don't know how to talk to stranger women so it's nice when extroverted woman carries the conversation at first.

only subhumans have to approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
Was never approached

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 209

Users who are viewing this thread

Back