If you are not attracted to overweight or fat women , you need to be among top 10 percent of men in looks atleast .

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Gold
Water tbh ,

So many cope here by saying ' average normie is not good looking , 'MTN' is all you need .

YH I AGREE HE IS NOT GL BUT YOU NEED TO REALIZE AVERAGE FOID IS A OVERWEIGHT UGLY WHORE TOO WHO CAN STILL FUCK CHADS .

+ If you are a giga autist like me you need to be top 1 percent atleast (it's over for me btw).

Btw examples of being TOP 10 percent of men in looks are: (talking about west only 3rd world countries don't count)

-Gl face with average height
or
-6ft height with mtn face

if you are one of either you are among top 10 percent of men in terms of looks you are fine in real world if NT .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, matt142, normie_joe and 2 others
For decent looking women sure, but for non-obese woman nah

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet
Especially in america, britain or india

• JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, psychomandible, thereallegend and 1 other person
india is the most diabetic country with a lot of overrweight people
99 percent of Indians in india are literally ugly facially with sub 6 feet height .

Even a LTN 5'10 guy can slay their.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Water tbh ,

So many cope here by saying ' average normie is not good looking , 'MTN' is all you need .

YH I AGREE HE IS NOT GL BUT YOU NEED TO REALIZE AVERAGE FOID IS A OVERWEIGHT UGLY WHORE TOO WHO CAN STILL FUCK CHADS .

+ If you are a giga autist like me you need to be top 1 percent atleast (it's over for me btw).

Btw examples of being TOP 10 percent of men in looks are: (talking about west only 3rd world countries don't count)

or

if you are one of either you are among top 10 percent of men in terms of looks you are fine in real world if NT .
For skinny ltbs? Sure nigga

• So Sad
Water tbh ,

or

I like fat girls

For decent looking women sure, but for non-obese woman nah
How ? Around 55 percent of foids are just overweight and fat they are not fuckable to me atleast +they will only look more subhuman with age if you LTR with them.

Now regarding remaining 45 percent girls , 22 percent are below average in looks facially you don't wanna deal with them .

So only 22 percent of girl are human and you need to be top 10 percent of men to be in a relationship with them.

most heterosexual men are heavily attracted to overweight and fat women, it's a feminine thing to be fat

men are the ones who are supposed to be lean, if you have a preference for lean women, you are GAY

• Ugh..
most heterosexual men are heavily attracted to overweight and fat women, it's a feminine thing to be fat

men are the ones who are supposed to be lean, if you have a preference for lean women, you are GAY
It's not even about lean women i just want a girl with average weight who looks human facially, is it that hard?

Water tbh ,

or

@tombradylover
@sportsmogger
@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and sportsmogger
It's not even about lean women i just want a girl with average weight who looks human facially, is it that hard?
the average human female has a fat face, you want a girl with a more manly face, to put it bluntly

Screenshot 20241007 104900

Cope

• JFL