If you are not born good looking it’s over

YamiYugi

YamiYugi

Iron
Being born good looking and being a Chad while you grow up is not the same with being average as a young guy and then looksmaxing and becoming good looking later at life

Because being average while young means that as you discover the game of dating and love your first experiences (for years to come) are going to be negative (rejections and you get mistreated terribly).) All those bad interactions create a snowball of negative reinforcement that kills your confidence and as a result your vibe. That means that even if you looksmax hard and go from a 4/10 to 7,5/10 you will still have low confidence and a bad vibe that gets you know wins. For girls that wouldn’t be problematic since many guys will still flirt an attractive girl anyway but as a guy since you have to be the one leading the interaction, negative reinforcement is game over. Even if you ascend to Chad level you will fail to recognize the signs of attraction since you didn’t have many wins in the past. And even when you do notice that a girl is giving you the signs you will still doubt that she likes you and also you will doubt your ability to attract her resulting in not making a move at all or making a fail cringy move and usually out of timing (too soon or most likely to late).

This is why many times you see guys that are quite attractive but not that much (6/10) being successful with staceys and really good looking dudes (7-8/10) being all nerdy and getting no poon at all.
Because the first guys were quite attractive all of their lives and started the game of dating with getting looks of interest and some successes early on that really boosted their confidence to a level where they can flirt to capitalize to the max of their looks’s abilities.

Sadly if you have lived a life of rejection from 15 all the way through 25 for example. A decade of terrible negative reinforcement is not something that can be fixed just buy kissing a hot girl at a club once in a while after you are 25.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger, amorfati, Daniel Plainview and 21 others
damn thats crazy bro, or im sorry that happened to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YamiYugi, angloidcel, Deleted member 19301 and 7 others
Sorry not true bro. When you level up you quickly learn how to interact provided you get out of your home and socialize

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, angloidcel, TopzCat1 and 5 others
its true but you will get snowball effect backwards once u ascend u will repair your brain

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, angloidcel, Daniel Plainview and 15 others
This is saying like if you got a broken bone it will never be same. It can, just needs patience and discipline and its hard but doable.
I was extremely shy around people over all and never ever was able to talk to girls. Worked on myself got way more better (and i wasnt even looksmaxed at that point nor now) Something is better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19301, Mewton and 6 others
imagine being a good looking young taxi driver

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 17345
it's true if you go from ugly to average, but if you go from ugly to chad you will be fine as long as you aren't a total autist and can entertain basic conversations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Constantin Denis, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
i suppose we can guess who wasn’t born good looking based on this worthless wall of text

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, CursedOne, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
True. It will take me years to repair my brain.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
You probably looksmaxxed and are overrating yourself but are still ugly tbh

Doesn’t really matter what’s going on in your brain, if you’re good looking it’s gonna work out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 19036
Even if you ascend to Chad level you will fail to recognize the signs of attraction since you didn’t have many wins in the past. And even when you do notice that a girl is giving you the signs you will still doubt that she likes you and also you will doubt your ability to attract her resulting in not making a move at all or making a fail cringy move and usually out of timing (too soon or most likely to late).
If its worth anything, I took just a week of full-time socializing to rewire my brain.
Went from invisible to visible after just small changes to ascent towards chad level (still very far from it).

Foids will start treating you differently and your brain will rewire itself. Just be observational about how foids are acting around and you can easily learn the signs of whether she wants you to talk to her or not. Every girl I talk to, I try to remember all actions that they did before I approached them. Now I can definitely recognize the signs girls give out, and take my balls to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, exeight, A23ghskung and 1 other person
Chad gets affirmations he is Chad all his life.

• +1
Reactions: spark
this is not completely true

yes, you will got problems if you were ugly in the past but your brain can learn things.. it can recover himself..

man, i was on both sides and believe me, if you ascend, you will change your behavior and your mindset will change to positive
believe me, i have seen both sides and yes, its take time to change your mindset but it will happen
the most important thing in this case is, that you MUST SEE YOU AS A GOOD LOOKING MAN IN THE MIRROR and you cant fake that.. you cant lie to your subconscious.. if you are good looking, then you will notice it in the mirror and on top of that
you can proof if you are really good looking, on the behavior of women..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and AlexanderTheGreat
Being born good looking and being a Chad while you grow up is not the same with being average as a young guy and then looksmaxing and becoming good looking later at life

Because being average while young means that as you discover the game of dating and love your first experiences (for years to come) are going to be negative (rejections and you get mistreated terribly).) All those bad interactions create a snowball of negative reinforcement that kills your confidence and as a result your vibe. That means that even if you looksmax hard and go from a 4/10 to 7,5/10 you will still have low confidence and a bad vibe that gets you know wins. For girls that wouldn’t be problematic since many guys will still flirt an attractive girl anyway but as a guy since you have to be the one leading the interaction, negative reinforcement is game over. Even if you ascend to Chad level you will fail to recognize the signs of attraction since you didn’t have many wins in the past. And even when you do notice that a girl is giving you the signs you will still doubt that she likes you and also you will doubt your ability to attract her resulting in not making a move at all or making a fail cringy move and usually out of timing (too soon or most likely to late).

This is why many times you see guys that are quite attractive but not that much (6/10) being successful with staceys and really good looking dudes (7-8/10) being all nerdy and getting no poon at all.
Because the first guys were quite attractive all of their lives and started the game of dating with getting looks of interest and some successes early on that really boosted their confidence to a level where they can flirt to capitalize to the max of their looks’s abilities.

Sadly if you have lived a life of rejection from 15 all the way through 25 for example. A decade of terrible negative reinforcement is not something that can be fixed just buy kissing a hot girl at a club once in a while after you are 25.
but what if you had chad childhood and chad like early youth and spiraled into averageness in your late teens and get surgery asap?

i think if you are MTN or HTN then it not over as you have a good base ,you probably have few falios or look too plain but those things are fixable unles you have terrible ipd or something.so in 2022 its not over (if you have shit ton of cash)

Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
another thought...imagine going from invisible fat recessed incel to slayer(from hardmaxxing and weight loss) ...it makes you appreciate life much more than chad does...

• +1
Reactions: YamiYugi, BaldingBabyFace, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
another thought...imagine going from invisible fat recessed incel to slayer(from hardmaxxing and weight loss) ...it makes you appreciate life much more than chad does...
good thought, sucks it doesnt happen

I never know when women are interested in me at the gym, but I know some of them certainly are since I have received some hard IOIs before

Even tho I know that, I still don't know how to initiate an interaction out of the blue either :feelswhy: ova, just ova.

true. fat chads are dumb enough to not realise theyre already attractive

so theres a mental ascension
fat chad is never truly attractive

i know hes not chad but still

many things

this guy is subhuman / non chad in both. very little people are as fat as 1st pic, fat chads are just a little bit chubby bears
hes low tier normie

I never know when women are interested in me at the gym, but I know some of them certainly are since I have received some hard IOIs before

Even tho I know that, I still don't know how to initiate an interaction out of the blue either :feelswhy: ova, just ova.
It's not ova brotha.

You have lots of women giving you IOIs... and that's actually the problem. If it were just one girl, you'd happily set lock your trigger and go to her. Too many girls means too much distraction.
Here's what I want you to do: select one girl among the IOI girls. Choose at random. Don't choose the hottest girl, or cutest girl, just choose at random, or choose the easiest one. Go and talk to her.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Being pretty when young but having no anti-aging plan or blackpilled experience and losing everything all of sudden due to age is worse

Do not cope with "life ends at 20" bullshit, oldcellism lasts three times your prime and bluepilled Chad will not have the balls to rope he will drown in nostalgia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
This is why blackpill science needs to be taught in schools from an early age. Society needs to acknowledge and embrace the blackpill. I wasted most of my youth being a fat disgusting slob because i didn't know any better, and everyone i knew gaslighted me, i was suffering in the dark, and i didn't know why.
So much suffering in this world could be avoided by embracing the blackpill. South korea is the closest thing to a blackpilled society we have, but that's still not enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Still mirin Hexum’s ascension

35960594 0764 4481 87AF 415D417F412F
5A3C7B1A BC9D 4EEF B2BB FDC3E10509E5

you will gain confidence by looksmaxxing

disagree tbh i was fat and had acne but i coped with humor and good personality now i have the looks and personality and confidence comes with improving with looks look how my ego skyrocketed here from 2019 till now

disagree tbh i was fat and had acne but i coped with humor and good personality now i have the looks and personality and confidence comes with improving with looks look how my ego skyrocketed here from 2019 till now
just be born with a good base bro! Is basically what you just said lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Lars

being average can be worse than sub5 because average person will marry and get cucked or have their SO daydream about chad/stacy behind their back while sub5 person will most likely stay alone and refocus their attention on something outside dating, or not focus on it at all which is even better for majority of humans.

Sounds like a normie who just deleted his reddit account

Sadly this is me. I went through puberty late and had acne into my early 20s. I feel like women give me signs of interest but I either never act on it bc I doubt myself or act way too late and get rejected for being cringe/socially retarded.

Unironically what are some signs of interest?