If you are not chad, life ends at 30.

Women rarely take guys who are younger than them seriously, they are unlikely to be satisfied without a man who’s their age or older in their life
So much fucking cope.

There are no advantages to being old as a man. None.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 17763
No, even chad can go from 8/10 to 6/10 in just 10 years.
Unlikely to descend that hard that quick without balding or gaining bf especially if you have good bones

I'm dead fucking srs.

Modern medicine is the only reason 40 isn't considered fucking old.

For 90% of males, your life past 30 will be fucking shit. Your already mediocre appearance (because most males aren't that good looking to begin with) will plummet even more (I fucking cringe when I compare my current appearance (I'm 31) to old images of myself from 10 years ago) to a point that no woman would even want you for anything else besides beta bucks and even then they probably won't give af anymore seeing as they can now make plenty of money by themselves.

Jfl at normies this say stupid bullshit like "40 isn't that old!" Nigga even 30 is fucking old! Humans get this magical period between the ages of 15-29 where they get to fuck while they are young and hot and then it's fucking over with at least for 90+% of males.

Jfl the agepill is even more fucking brutal than most people realize. Jfl even chad probably isn't entirely immune to this.
True squid mf!:feelswhy:

I'm dead fucking srs.

Modern medicine is the only reason 40 isn't considered fucking old.

For 90% of males, your life past 30 will be fucking shit. Your already mediocre appearance (because most males aren't that good looking to begin with) will plummet even more (I fucking cringe when I compare my current appearance (I'm 31) to old images of myself from 10 years ago) to a point that no woman would even want you for anything else besides beta bucks and even then they probably won't give af anymore seeing as they can now make plenty of money by themselves.

Jfl at normies this say stupid bullshit like "40 isn't that old!" Nigga even 30 is fucking old! Humans get this magical period between the ages of 15-29 where they get to fuck while they are young and hot and then it's fucking over with at least for 90+% of males.

Jfl the agepill is even more fucking brutal than most people realize. Jfl even chad probably isn't entirely immune to this.
Only if no family, interests, wealth, etc etc etc

Shet cant cope with wasting my twenties and thirties

I read this somewhere: ‘First off, unless you have 1/100,000 god tier genetics, you're incel as fuck around age 40 and beyond.’

if youre not rich not worth it after 30, these cool years will pass and will never be the same even if youre rich but you can still do lots of fun stuff if youre rich

Im planning on becoming a drug addict when the fun years fade