If you are not from these countries you are ethnic

I’m french bro not ethnic how did you know ?
Roooooooh he just a darkskin french cumskins, if he was italian or iberic he would look like an TANNED arab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18840
Roooooooh he just a darkskin french cumskins, if he was italian or iberic he would look like an TANNED arab
Ah yes je suis français de branche comment t’as su ? Don’t revelate.
Y en as ras le cul des noirs et des arabes.

Attachments

• 9C9BA7DD-135E-49AB-B6BD-94A6E7CE196D.jpeg
    9C9BA7DD-135E-49AB-B6BD-94A6E7CE196D.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
🇧🇪🇫🇷🇮🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇨🇭🇬🇧🇱🇺🇩🇰🇸🇪🇳🇱🇳🇴

Ps: white women are the biggest whores
Arab women are some big wh*res too. A white dude can live in any major Western city and find lots of "traditional" Muslim hoes to roleplay with while they wear their hijabs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 20098
muslims and jews are brothers

Remove ireland. Gingers are subhuman deathnics

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20098
Didnt even knew those countries had white people by looking at the National Teams, what a surprise.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 20098
Ah yes je suis français de branche comment t’as su ? Don’t revelate.
Y en as ras le cul des noirs et des arabes.
Ça me rappelle la vidéo où y'avait des rebeu qui l'avait pris pour un rebeu et on dit assalam aleykhum 💀🤙🏽

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369 and currylightskin
Ça me rappelle la vidéo où y'avait des rebeu qui l'avait pris pour un rebeu et on dit assalam aleykhum 💀🤙🏽
Ou bien la video où il se plaint qu’on le prend pour un arabe en russie. Y EN A PLEIN LE CUL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Arab women are some big wh*res too. A white dude can live in any major Western city and find lots of "traditional" Muslim hoes to roleplay with while they wear their hijabs.
Open your dm INSHALLAH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Wheres balkan ? People literally think im a white male in the us if i dont tell them where im from🤣

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Same for me 💀 but I'm still not white 🤙🏽
As long as you dont look ethnic tho . I dont see the problem . I associate ethnics as only being asian , curry , blacks . Eastern europeans technically can be white passing . I have white skin with medium dark brown hair . If i dyed my hair black i would look more ethnic tbh.

🇧🇪🇫🇷🇮🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇨🇭🇬🇧🇱🇺🇩🇰🇸🇪🇳🇱🇳🇴

Ps: white women are the biggest whores

If you are from any of these countries you are probably a cuck though or getting cucked by your cucked government.

• +1
Reactions: Ineffable
Ok magrebin, u literally wipe your ass with the hand and no paper.
Keep coping, you subanimal Hairy monoeyebrow rat.🙌😉

I wipe my ass with water and paper🙈

If you are from any of these countries you are probably a cuck though or getting cucked by your cucked government.
Brutal for white people ngl ded srs wAllah fr

@Xangsane is not from one of these countries
final proof that he's ethnic
:geek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Xangsane
As long as you dont look ethnic tho . I dont see the problem . I associate ethnics as only being asian , curry , blacks . Eastern europeans technically can be white passing . I have white skin with medium dark brown hair . If i dyed my hair black i would look more ethnic tbh.
Nah bro if you don't look like this over for you.

Attachments

• shutterstock_392544658.jpg
    shutterstock_392544658.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 0
Keep coping, you subanimal Hairy monoeyebrow rat.🙌😉

I wipe my ass with water and paper🙈
U do? I dont believe you.. and i dont even want to imagine the state of those sandals.

U do? I dont believe you.. and i dont even want to imagine the state of those sandals.
Sandals ???

Nah you cappin hard rn nigga

You are portuguese, you have meat in your finger ailes, you have a unibrow, you are Hairy and poo.

I white mog while being Muslim and moroccan 🤙🏻🔪🇳🇱

• JFL
Reactions: portuguesecel
Sandals ???

Nah you cappin hard rn nigga

You are portuguese, you have meat in your finger ailes, you have a unibrow, you are Hairy and poo.

I white mog while being Muslim and moroccan 🤙🏻🔪🇳🇱
Hahahah magrebins mogging portuguese, u are most hated race in France because you are a shitskin even more than blacks. Le Pen should deported u before but that is the state of France at the moment. They didnt stop your boat at the mediterrean, you re luck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Hahahah magrebins mogging portuguese, u are most hated race in France because you are a shitskin even more than blacks. Le Pen should deported u before but that is the state of France at the moment. They didnt stop your boat at the mediterrean, you re luck.
Keep crying for me I'm moroccan and still white mog most french,you have more chance of being deported than me here lol.

You shitskinned goofy hairball

Middle eastern cope
Jfl at trying to lower the rest of the eurocels down to ur level
And also
Jfl at putting Switzerland while excluding italy and austria

• +1
Reactions: Ineffable
Keep crying for me I'm moroccan and still white mog most french,you have more chance of being deported than me here lol.

You shitskinned goofy hairball
You mog no white with those african facial features no matter how bleach u could do it. U probably think Soolking looks wither than someone like Giroud. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You mog no white with those african facial features no matter how bleach u could do it. U probably think Soolking looks wither than someone like Giroud. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have Caucasoid features, white skin, blue eyes and blond hair.

While you get confuse for the average sandnigger you self hating shit skin larping as white to fuck pristine white women 😉😜

Ethnic pride world wide 💪🏽
@WontStopNorwooding
@TsarTsar444

🇷🇸🇷🇴🇧🇦🇭🇺🇲🇰🇧🇬🇭🇷

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, TsarTsar444 and Chadethnic101
Ok goat