If you are not your gf's first kiss u are just settling for used goods

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Master
Girls never forget the men who was their first kiss and the first to hold their hand, the first hug....
Whenever the word "love" pops into her head, it's the first she going to remember.

Unfortunately we live in an era where basically all men are doomed to be cucks of some 12 year old chadlite.
Even virgins are tainted nowadays because not only they are not kissless hugless and handholdless they jerk off to erotic fanfiction of Chad blowing up their holes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, M-1014, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
You gotta find em when they’re young if that’s your goal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, M-1014, northern mogger and 1 other person
What if she's still under warranty?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deprived, M-1014 and 2 others
I honestly get so irrationally upset when I see incels say they are KHHV and whores saying they have three digit BC

IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND TF :woke::woke::woke:
Those incels would have sky dive smv if they were bitches, smdh

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Redpill cope. Just find them when they’re 10 theorem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Deprived, JustCallMeKash and 2 others
girls have soft spot for some guys but that doesnt mean its always their first one

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and northern mogger
You gotta find em when they’re young if that’s your goal
Yeah but nowadays girls start fucking at 13, they probably have their first kiss by 8 or so.

I wish I could find me at least some shut in autistic KHHV woman, she would have more value than a Stacy to me granted she was skinny, at least white passing and not deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, butterworld and northern mogger
You have to realize this depends. If her first kiss is age 9, she won't remember him. If it's age 16, good luck buddy, she will remember him

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I was my onetitis' first kiss and she dumped me, blocked me and never thought of me for 8 years :feelsgood:

• So Sad
Redpill cope. Just find them when they’re 10 theorem
Back when people were sane, girls would be married at 10.

No wonder Islam is taking over the world.
They know women got to be married as soon as possible, with a man old and stable enough to be a father figure, otherwise they will just become sluts.

What if she kissed a girl before me?

girls have soft spot for some guys but that doesnt mean its always their first one
Most women only date normies so usually they remember the first Normie more.
But say if she dated one Chad after tons of normies than yeah he would probably be the one.

If you are not chadlite+ your only hope of making a lasting impression is JBF.

What if she kissed a girl before me?
I guess that's less cucked but I personally don't find that hot or anything that's just degeneracy.
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Most women only date normies so usually they remember the first Normie more.
But say if she dated one Chad after tons of normies than yeah he would probably be the one.

If you are not chadlite+ your only hope of making a lasting impression is JBF.
they remember the one they had the best memories spend most time first time is not that good most of the times

• Hmm...
Girls fall in and out of love with men all the time, regardless of looks. They’ll even get bored of chad after a while. Men love differently, a girl will fall out of love after a month. A man won’t for months to years

• Hmm...
Once you leave school and all that, it’s almost impossible to meet women like this, even then it’s almost completely unlikely

Basically accept you’ll likely never have the wife your grandfather got.

• So Sad
they remember the one they had the best memories spend most time first time is not that good most of the times
That's basically what redditor cucks say :lul:

Even if it sucked it happened at the time they were mostly sensitive and impressionable.
Haven't you ever come across the formativeyearspill? The experiences you have from 0-20 hit way harder then +20, even if they were BAD.

Girls fall in and out of love with men all the time, regardless of looks. They’ll even get bored of chad after a while. Men love differently, a girl will fall out of love after a month. A man won’t for months to years
What I'm saying it's not exactly about looks.

You are basically explaining why JBF is important because once she has had tons of different experiences she will no longer be able to be satisfied by only one man.

Once you leave school and all that, it’s almost impossible to meet women like this, even then it’s almost completely unlikely

Basically accept you’ll likely never have the wife your grandfather got.
I can't cope with that, I guess I will have to rope
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can't cope with that, I guess I will have to rope
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
How old are you, did you miss out on previous experiences?

I feel the same tbh, I’m probably too old to find a girl who will fit the right standards for LTR.

I see what the OP is saying but the first time isn't necessarily the best.

What I'm saying it's not exactly about looks.

You are basically explaining why JBF is important because once she has had tons of different experiences she will no longer be able to be satisfied by only one man.
JBF isn’t legit all the time, my mate dated a supposed virgin and was first bf she still cheated on him

jfl if you think first kiss is important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back