If you are over 17 and virgin you are a perma virgin

You should stay with ur baby moma if shes still a virgin besides u
literally made up people
Awwwwwwwwwwwwsa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 7044, Danish_Retard and 3 others
i remember that show back before my life turned to shit ecause of @chadison ran jbw and fucked my bitch
i ran jbh

just be honduran and fucked your cury waifu

• JFL
Reactions: wasteofspace
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wasteofspace
i ran jbh

just be honduran and fucked your cury waifu
nigger a 6'3" white nordic literly fucked my sand nigger gf she left me for him and then let me betta fuck her years later after he cheated on her, I could barely get hard

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 7044, Looks234 and 2 others
it's over

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
cope women would rather have a fat tall white guy then a muh style and gym ethnic
cope anything above 20% bf and you're invisible to women. Ethnics over 5'9 can make it with gymcel lifts and surgery if they have falios 100%, have seen it at my uni

• Hmm...
Reactions: wasteofspace
*laughs in hugh hefner losing his virginity at 22 and died with hundreds of lays*

Over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I could have lost my virginity at 10 but I was high inhib and chickened out :feelswhy: also could have at 13 but same story there as well :feelswhy:

cope anything above 20% bf and you're invisible to women. Ethnics over 5'9 can make it with gymcel lifts and surgery if they have falios 100%, have seen it at my uni
nigger i literly seen a 5'2" white fat shit frat boy with a gook i fucked and after she got her tits done she wouldnt even talk to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, goat2x, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
nigger i literly seen a 5'2" white fat shit frat boy with a gook i fucked and after she got her tits done she wouldnt even talk to me
Tales from the gulag

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wasteofspace
JBF is a meme once the foid turns 18. My friend was jbf with a foid and she ended up cheating after a yr, he ltr her at 17.

• +1
JBF is a meme once the foid turns 18. My friend was jbf with a foid and she ended up cheating after a yr, he ltr her at 17.
i dont feel like u have friends so i will call this cope

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
blackpill for newfags on the forum

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
very true thread

• Love it
JBF

just be first is everything tbh
if your over 17 and a dicklet khhvv rope asap you will never experience anything
Lost my virginity at 19 and still got a cute white gym girl junior year college so 22. But the mental damage imo is probably starts around after high school as opportunities are nowhere that easy.

High school is the easiest time to get laid. Just be first theory is real, and many jb have more reasonable standards. Simple things like having some muscular build, a car, and some money can be extremely impressive to the jb.

I wish I was a high school slayer. So many hot jb could have gotten.