If you are pro-abortion/choice, you are contributing to female promiscuity and making things WORSE

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
A pro-choice blackpiller is an oxymoron of the highest order but I still see some people here who think that abortion is somehow a good idea when it clearly isn't, objectively speaking.

Firstly, morally speaking, abortion devalues human life. When someone can just decide at a whim to kill another human being because they can’t be bothered to raise it, what kind of woman are you?
And if you are willing to kill your own child, what kind of wife could you be? What kind of mother could you possibly be when you’ve killed your own child?
Where are your maternal instincts? I would never trust a woman who has had an abortion to be a good woman/wife/mother.

And this is the type of woman you want to settle down with at some point?

In a way, this is worse than what certain cults were doing throughout history such as the ancient Babylonians, who engaged in child sacrifice because these cults were at least honest about what they were doing whereas today, they have this industrial-scale abortion going on and they lie about what they are doing, trying to convince everyone that they’re not killing babies when they clearly are.

Secondly, abortion facilitates female promiscuity. Before abortions were commonly available, one of the things that discouraged women from being promiscuous was the fact that they could get pregnant and usually couldn't afford to be, for whatever reason.
Therefore, they had to take pregnancy a lot more seriously. Nowadays, women don’t have to take pregnancy seriously and they can just get an abortion. Again, it cheapens the whole thing. There are no consequences for sleeping around and being a whore anymore.

Ask yourself, what kind of society do you actually want to live in? Do you want to live in a society where decent women who make good wives and mothers are hard to come by? If that’s the society that you want, go and have abortion be legal.
But if you want a society where good women are plentiful, then abortion has to be banned.

Funnily enough, abortion hasn't even been banned in the US, despite all of the recent hysteria which would have you believe that it was.
What has happened is that the legality of abortion will no longer be decided at the federal level. Instead, it will now be decided at the state level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, n0rthface, ReadBooksEveryday and 15 others
Man I just want less brown people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Deleted member 16369, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Most men would choose abortion over having to pay child support and deal with the mother.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4106 and Kroker
Most men would choose abortion over having to pay child support and deal with the mother.
Well, in this day and age, yes.

Lots of men do pressure women into getting abortions quite frequently, going as far as to threaten to kill the woman if she goes through with giving birth to the child.

Most of the time, the woman in this scenario is just looking to lock the man into a relationship (for financial gains).

But all of this can be prevented if abortion was banned, to begin with, as it would force both sets of partners (and especially the woman) to be less loose in the first place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers, Toth's thot and 1 other person
"What kind of mother could you possibly be when you’ve killed your own child?"

they're killing their "child" exactly because they're not fit to be a mother, rather have an abortion than another incel in the making (y)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Cidre enjoyer and Gargantuan
But all of this can be prevented if abortion was banned, to begin with, as it would force both sets of partners (and especially the woman) to be less loose in the first place.
Banning abortion would do very little without banning contraceptives too. Female contraceptives are more effective than reported. Also, there would be a black market for abortion pills, like there is for PEDs.

"What kind of mother could you possibly be when you’ve killed your own child?"

they're killing their "child" exactly because they're not fit to be a mother, rather have an abortion than another incel in the making (y)
That's the one counterargument I would consider to be somewhat legitimate.

I'd like to think that a lot of these women who get abortions are Karens who probably would've pumped their children full of gender-altering drugs and whatnot, had they been born.

But then again, it does show that they are horribly irresponsible and incompetent by virtue of being so loose and casual with sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
How will foids not getting an abortion help me tho

How will foids not getting an abortion help me tho
Male-female relations would be better and more conducive to meaningful relationships.

We're living in Soddom and Gomorrah 2.0 now in terms of degeneracy and it's all well and good to try and participate for a bit but we would all be better off not having to deal with females whose behaviour (being irresponsible sluts) goes unchecked.
Ask yourself, what kind of society do you actually want to live in? Do you want to live in a society where decent women who make good wives and mothers are hard to come by? If that’s the society that you want, go and have abortion be legal.
But if you want a society where good women are plentiful, then abortion has to be banned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lmao and gamma
I don't think it kill a thing with personhood.

So people should be allowed to kill it and they can have sex however they want

Lots of Americans would just travel to blue state for an abortion tho

Wont make a difference unless trump bans it all over the country

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gargantuan and JBcollector
Male-female relations would be better and more conducive to meaningful relationships.

We're living in Soddom and Gomorrah 2.0 now in terms of degeneracy and it's all well and good to try and participate for a bit but we would all be better off not having to deal with females whose behaviour (being irresponsible sluts) goes unchecked.
Are you trolling
How would they be better

The best think that can happen is some foid will have to settled down before 35 because she is now a single mother with a a kid

She will then marry a betabuxx for security

Lots of Americans would just travel to blue state for an abortion tho

Wont make a difference unless trump bans it all over the country
Probably need residency in the state

dnr

• So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan
we are already too far gone in the slippery slope. everything that has happened last decades screams brain rewiring. the fact that women have rights is a disturbance to order in itself. men have been successfully pushed out of society and damned to alternative places (internet, games). look how they castrated Japan after WW2 KEK it's everywhere now Western-wise

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Gargantuan
Where I live abortion is legal up to 24 months of gestation

• Woah
A pro-choice blackpiller is an oxymoron of the highest order but I still see some people here who think that abortion is somehow a good idea when it clearly isn't, objectively speaking.

Firstly, morally speaking, abortion devalues human life. When someone can just decide at a whim to kill another human being because they can’t be bothered to raise it, what kind of woman are you?
And if you are willing to kill your own child, what kind of wife could you be? What kind of mother could you possibly be when you’ve killed your own child?
Where are your maternal instincts? I would never trust a woman who has had an abortion to be a good woman/wife/mother.

In a way, this is worse than what certain cults were doing throughout history such as the ancient Babylonians, who engaged in child sacrifice because these cults were at least honest about what they were doing whereas today, they have this industrial-scale abortion going on and they lie about what they are doing, trying to convince everyone that they’re not killing babies when they clearly are.

Secondly, abortion facilitates female promiscuity. Before abortions were commonly available, one of the things that discouraged women from being promiscuous was the fact that they could get pregnant and usually couldn't afford to be, for whatever reason.
Therefore, they had to take pregnancy a lot more seriously. Nowadays, women don’t have to take pregnancy seriously and they can just get an abortion. Again, it cheapens the whole thing. There are no consequences for sleeping around and being a whore anymore.

Funnily enough, abortion hasn't even been banned in the US, despite all of the recent hysteria which would have you believe that it was.
What has happened is that the legality of abortion will no longer be decided at the federal level. Instead, it will now be decided at the state level.
Jfl. Incels are want females to be less promiscious? Jfl. You want to reduce your chances of ass from slim to zero
Idc about abortions tbh because i have had pregancy scares because i fuck girls raw so abortion will always be a slayers best friend but incels should focus on premarital sex rather than abortions

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm
What do you worry about, we are destroying ourselves because of the soy society (It all started by the Dutch)

Abortions, free sex "reassignment" surgeries, growing LGBT community with high influence, Holland still exists

If that affects where I live that there is pure evil and high T I can't imagine in Europe :cry::sick:

• So Sad
Jfl. Incels are want females to be less promiscious? Jfl. You want to reduce your chances of ass from slim to zero
Idc about abortions tbh because i have had pregancy scares because i fuck girls raw so abortion will always be a slayers best friend but incels should focus on premarital sex rather than abortions
JFL in the man who fucks a girl who is not his LTR without a condom, not for impregnating a stranger, but for STDs and STIs

JFL in the man who fucks a girl who is not his LTR without a condom, not for impregnating a stranger, but for STDs and STIs
Stds’s are a meme

Whatever i have is what ill give to the next female and the next and so on and so forth.
I am currently std free but you never know bro.

Also virgin females dont care about STds. If i fuck them and give them something then theyll just be forever tied to me

Banning abortion would do very little without banning contraceptives too. Female contraceptives are more effective than reported. Also, there would be a black market for abortion pills, like there is for PEDs.
This is currently happening in Colombia and Argentina, they are producing few contraceptive pills due to a problem that currently exists and in the black market they are selling a box of pills (containing 3 pills) postday at 100 dollars when they used to be sold at 20 dollars

This is currently happening in Colombia and Argentina, they are producing few contraceptive pills due to a problem that currently exists and in the black market they are selling a box of pills (containing 3 pills) postday at 100 dollars when they used to be sold at 20 dollars
Not surprising. This will most likely be happening in red states too.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
  • Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
least likely group to get abortions. Maybe degen indian girls would, but not the muslims.
The only Muslims that went to my towns high school was a girl who became a transgender and a group of Africans who followed Malcom X religion.

You need to come here and see Mexicans and phillipino. They are loud and travel in packs. You can’t enjoy nature with too many invasive species.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

i am all for genociding foids

The only Muslims that went to my towns high school was a girl who became a transgender and a group of Africans who followed Malcom X religion.

You need to come here and see Mexicans and phillipino. They are loud and travel in packs. You can’t enjoy nature with too many invasive species.
Ithacapilled

• JFL
tf is Malcolm X religion? must have been mentally ill liberal arts students
Not that invasive if average height of pack is 5'5

• JFL
tf is Malcolm X religion? must have been mentally ill liberal arts student
It’s the Muslims who think that allah means black people and satan means white people.

B513D882 A736 43E0 BF81 3F71191D8C3E

Might recognize this meme from their religion, the creator of the white race.

They wear weird clothes sometimes and really into politics.

Basically invincible because messing with black Muslim = social suicide
Not that invasive if average height of pack is 5'5
they swarm around landmarks, have picnics and play shitty music from Bluetooth speakers.