If you are shy around women you're a beta submissive cuck faggot

improover

improover

#JamesGang
If it's only around women it has nothing to do with you being introverted but more with you being a faggot that subconsciously think women are these all powerful beings and they're above you in any possible way. You should just fucking rope at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9090, Ocelot and 14 others
Roped

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Or maybe I’m just shy because she’s hot

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3020
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Ocelot, EckhartTollemaxx and 7 others
Further proof that this has to do with you feeling inferior to her. Rope asap
This is not the way. Even chads feel awkward on first dates.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, EckhartTollemaxx, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
If it's only around women it has nothing to do with you being introverted but more with you being a faggot that subconsciously think women are these all powerful beings and they're above you in any possible way. You should just fucking rope at this point
shyness doesn't have to do with inferiority and more with inexperience imo being shy is a good trait even for men , why should you be cocky around women that you are not commited to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HighIQcel and EckhartTollemaxx
👏 👏 good thread.

shyness doesn't have to do with inferiority and more with inexperience imo being shy is a good trait even for men , why should you be cocky around women that you are not commited to
That inexperience gives you the feeling of inferiority. "shy is a good trait even for me" JFLL @ this cope

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Just be yourself around people tbh

I treat everyone the same no matter the race or class apart from age group or unless they get rowdy with me so I become a full on dick head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, Alt Number 3, Copeful and 2 others
Just be yourself around people tbh

I treat everyone the same no matter the race or class apart from age group or unless they get rowdy with me so I become a full on dick head
Being yourself is pathetic, larp as a billionaire or death

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Ocelot, Clark69 and 2 others
That inexperience gives you the feeling of inferiority. "shy is a good trait even for me" JFLL @ this cope
Nah never felt inferior around my first girlfriend it was literally just shyness but yeah keep psychoanalysing this shit "beta cuck" lol pretty boy who is somewhat shy is cucking the manlet redpilled truecel and shyness is actually a turn on for ltrs being coy is much better than pretending to be rough

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nah never felt inferior around my first girlfriend it was literally just shyness but yeah keep psychoanalysing this shit "beta cuck" lol pretty boy who is somewhat shy is cucking the manlet redpilled truecel and shyness is actually a turn on for ltrs being coy is much better than pretending to be rough
Cocky pretty boy > shy pretty boy. If you think being shy makes you sucessful you're either trolling or retarded

Cocky pretty boy > shy pretty boy. If you think being shy makes you sucessful you're either trolling or retarded
Cocky pretty boys can be shy inside. Being shy doesn’t mean being quiet and timid all the time

Shy pretty boy will be approached by the right one woman who is 300% more in to him cocky pretty boy will get more lays but has to work for it since he is approaching

retard iq thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Copeful
ill read later

XD

I have let go of all inhibition and no longer fear any man.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Shy pretty boy will be approached by the right one woman who is 300% more in to him cocky pretty boy will get more lays but has to work for it since he is approaching
"by the right one woman" dying with these incel copes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Alt Number 3
i would be shy around ur mom

True. Most men act like they want to be her gay best friend.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
"by the right one woman" dying with these incel copes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You literally just admitted to never being approached :lul::lul: jfc the only incel is you , when you DONT approach women the one that does approach you is always way more in to you than her how is this hard to understand ? you have a natural "power" over her you don't need to put on fake bravado and do some cringe pua frame bullshit or whatever its called

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You literally just admitted to never being approached :lul::lul: jfc the only incel is you , when you DONT approach women the one that does approach you is always way more in to you than her how is this hard to understand ? you have a natural "power" over her you don't need to put on fake bravado and do some cringe pua frame bullshit or whatever its called
I said nothing about being approached lmao you're reaching now

I said nothing about being approached lmao you're reaching now
ur last comment being approached by the right woman = incel cope ? you need to looksmax more

ur last comment being approached by the right woman = incel cope ? you need to looksmax more
No, I said "by the right one woman". You're such a beta that you don't even realize how ridiculous that statement is so you thought it was about being approached :lul: "the one special girl who loves me" I can tell that mentality comes from you watching too much anime because that's the only place normie looking shy dudes get multiple hot girls interested in him for no reason. You need to stop watching chinese cartoons and start slaying.

[QUOTE="MrGlutton, post: 3700544, member: 1848

Attachments

• 1601780770076.png
    1601780770076.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
No, I said "by the right one woman". You're such a beta that you don't even realize how ridiculous that statement is so you thought it was about being approached :lul: "the one special girl who loves me" I can tell that mentality comes from you watching too much anime because that's the only place normie looking shy dudes get multiple hot girls interested in him for no reason. You need to stop watching chinese cartoons and start slaying.
Yeah man i am such a beta male for not chasing tail minding my business and getting in to ltrs with girls that are more interested in me than I am that is the definition of a right woman granted id vet too but in my community/niche there is almost no need

Chasing ass instead of fulfilling greater purpose = beta male in denial

Unironically saying the word beta is a sign of inferiority

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah man i am such a beta male for not chasing tail minding my business and getting in to ltrs with girls that are more interested in me than I am that is the definition of a right woman granted id vet too but in my community/niche there is almost no need

Chasing ass instead of fulfilling greater purpose = beta male in denial
He still thinks I'm talking about approaching :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I treat bitches like shit till this day even now when I'm recessed lol

I don't know why, but this thread reminded me of the time I went to Walmart years ago and these two bitches were walking across from me and were staring at me in utter disgust while practically holding each other as if I was going to attack them or something. Back around this time I was a complete and utter subhuman, like a legit 2/10, no facial harmony to speak of. Thank God those days are over.

This is why i want to be a chad so bad, so I can make all these whores fucking miserable. I'm going to manipulate and destroy their minds. Fuck sex, I want to mentally destroy them

Last edited:
Shyness is number one smv killer in personality for men.