If you are still a trump supporter in big 2026

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,788
Reputation
297,631
You genuinely need to get IQ tested. Only MAGA tards and very low Iq individuals see him as doing something good.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: D02, buccalfatremoval, Matt Fat and 10 others
@Swarthy Knight @buccalfatremoval
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
@Petsmart @Magnus @imontheloose
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Petsmart
He gives us entertainment though
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, nuclear.schizo and Jason Voorhees
dean withers agrees
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bros mad trump cut off his EBT benefits and denied his Pajeet ass citizenship
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, 200 IQ GENIUS, Klasik616 and 1 other person
You genuinely need to get IQ tested. Only MAGA tards and very low Iq individuals see him as doing something good.
I'm a diehard republican but genuinely kill that mf and replace him with any liberal I deadass wouldn't mind a liberal in the mean time def would do better than trump
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matt Fat, Klasik616 and Jason Voorhees
Jason when the h1b visa method was nerfed
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Jason Voorhees
Bros mad trump cut off his EBT benefits and denied his Pajeet ass citizenship
Ur genuinely an iqlet I'm sure of it now, ignored the three threads I made in response to u and now this? Ragebait or lowiq bruh?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat and Jason Voorhees
Jason when the h1b visa method was nerfed
True. I have a personal vendetta but he's still a very incompetent president regardless
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, shngstaaaa107, kbj and 2 others
Ur genuinely an iqlet I'm sure of it now, ignored the three threads I made in response to u and now this? Ragebait or lowiq bruh?
I never got tagged in any threads from you.. and I was joking when I replied with this. I donโ€™t support trump either. Are you so severely autistic that you canโ€™t tell satire and seriousness apart? I feel pity for you tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You genuinely need to get IQ tested. Only MAGA tards and very low Iq individuals see him as doing something good.
Idk anything about america politics but from social media i've seen trump go from universally hated, to loved, to hated again to divided

And IDK how this even happens, usually a politicians reputation is set in stone and doesn't flactuate much.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I never got tagged in any threads from you.. and I was joking when I replied with this. I donโ€™t support trump either. Are you so severely autistic that you canโ€™t tell satire and seriousness apart? I feel pity for you tbh
That's why I ended my sentence with ragebait or lowiq, jfl it had to be a satire
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat and Jason Voorhees
Idk anything about america politics but from social media i've seen trump go from universally hated, to loved, to hated again to divided

And IDK how this even happens, usually a politicians reputation is set in stone and doesn't flactuate much.
American politics has always runs on partisan media and negative identity and he is built for that. He came in as a celebrity outsider news and social media treat every fight, indictment, rally, or policy win as a new verdict, and each side only shares the version that confirms what they already think. His MAGA tards base stays locked in everyone else stays locked against him
 
You genuinely need to get IQ tested. Only MAGA tards and very low Iq individuals see him as doing something good.
Ai progression is law. If you donโ€™t support the progression you are holding us back
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Matt Fat, dimocel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
I voted for Trump but I don't really like him.

But that said, he is better than the progressive alternatives.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matt Fat and Jason Voorhees
I really couldn't care less about politics anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I voted for Trump but I don't really like him.

But that said, he is better than the progressive alternatives.
Voting for him because you hate the other side isnโ€™t the same as him being better. Progressives are flawed, but Trump isnโ€™t some reluctant lesser evil.
 
You genuinely need to get IQ tested. Only MAGA tards and very low Iq individuals see him as doing something good.
1 in 5 things that Trump does are right, but I've made a shit ton of money because of him, so Idrc. Being political in general is retarded unless you choose to rely on the government for help; it's mainly a social status thing atp. Trump was the best choice at the election, though. If Kanye was against him, he would have had a higher chance of winning than her
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Matt Fat and Jason Voorhees
1 in 5 things that Trump does are right, but I've made a shit ton of money because of him, so Idrc. Being political in general is retarded unless you choose to rely on the government for help; it's mainly a social status thing atp. Trump was the best choice at the election, though. If Kanye was against him, he would have had a higher chance of winning than her
How did you make money because of him?
 
You genuinely need to get IQ tested. Only MAGA tards and very low Iq individuals see him as doing something good.
He's also sub 3. Maybe even sub human?:feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How did you make money because of him?
Trump coin, oil prices going up and down a lot, and also betting on whether the straight people of Hormuz would open up or not. I got in on Trump coin around 10 bucks per token and sold around 50; I missed out on Malania coin tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Trump coin, oil prices going up and down a lot, and also betting on whether the straight people of Hormuz would open up or not. I got in on Trump coin around 10 bucks per token and sold around 50; I missed out on Malania coin tho
Mirin crypto flipper. I guess you could say even I made money because of trump indirectly in that sense.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Acruxes

Similar threads

1966Ford
Replies
6
Views
42
1966Ford
1966Ford
6
Replies
4
Views
42
antrax
antrax
TrueAfghan
Replies
8
Views
67
Matt Fat
Matt Fat
superchud90000
Replies
11
Views
66
them streets b cold
them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top