If you are sub MTN just rope

L

lepo2317

Equinox
That's brutal but true. If you are sub MTN and have no fixable flaws which can boost you to MTN just rope (I'm that case). I'm sub MTN (4/10), 187 cm (6'1), gymaxxed everything maxxed and I'm invisible to sluts. Out of 100 decent sluts who pass me by about TWO will look at me while passing by. 2/100 sluts do you realize it? Rest see my ugly face from afar a no gym maxxed body or height will save me. Over and never begun. When there was covid and everyone wear masks I was treated like chad. I get sluts approaching me, staring at me, turning aroud - I was treated like chad. Now without masks I'm incel.

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, mug, watah and 1 other person
2 out of hundred is actually more than decent, I don't think roping is necessary here 💀

Not everyone can be chad, be happy with what you get, at least you're not an incel

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Zenis, watah and 1 other person
looks dont mean anything

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Now without masks I'm incel.
This is why I hated wearing masks and refuse to do so. I want to be treated consistently. Getting treated like chad because I’m wearing a mask, but when I take it off those same exact people go cold instantly. BRUTAL

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
That's brutal but true. If you are sub MTN and have no fixable flaws which can boost you to MTN just rope (I'm that case). I'm sub MTN (4/10), 187 cm (6'1), gymaxxed everything maxxed and I'm invisible to sluts. Out of 100 decent sluts who pass me by about TWO will look at me while passing by. 2/100 sluts do you realize it? Rest see my ugly face from afar a no gym maxxed body or height will save me. Over and never begun. When there was covid and everyone wear masks I was treated like chad. I get sluts approaching me, staring at me, turning aroud - I was treated like chad. Now without masks I'm incel.
2/100 is good that’s normie level.

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
2% more foids than a lot of people

2% more foids than a lot of people
2/100 will look at me rest won't even look my way. Looking for 1 second means nothing. I went from being approached few times a month doing shit outside to 1 sec look once a week.