If you are subhuman and high inhib GTFIH

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
TAKE PHOTOS OF YOURSELF. I just took photos of myself and holy fuck this was blackpilling as fuck.

Now I KNOW IT'S OVER. I HAD SOME HOPE BEFORE BUT NOW I JUST REMINDED MYSELF OF HOW FUCKING UGLY I AM. NOW I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE I'M UGLY AND UGLY = ALREADY DEAD. I CAN BE AS LOW INHIB AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT BECAUSE I'M GONNA END UP KILLING MYSELF ANYWAY SOONER OR LATER. FUCK YES FREEDOM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9380
never rate yourself with a phone selfie if you don't have best filters / snapchat tbh

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6382
never rate yourself with a phone selfie if you don't have best filters / snapchat tbh
Dude I took selfies with aspie angles like side profile and 3/4 side profile. My forehead is so extremely recessed I'm unfixable

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9380
me irl looks like dogshit me unfrauded in pics also dogshit me frauded in pics less dogshit, i take on average 20 pics a day it really reminds you how over it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8846
me irl looks like dogshit me unfrauded in pics also dogshit me frauded in pics less dogshit, i take on average 20 pics a day it really reminds you how over it is
I gotta start constantly taking selfies so I can remind myself of how ugly I am so I can get my mind to stop coping tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and JustBeCurry
Dude I took selfies with aspie angles like side profile and 3/4 side profile. My forehead is so extremely recessed I'm unfixable
grow your hair with bang or hair transplant , easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
banger advice from greentea i though all you could say was based tbh

No I mean I have a wimp forehead. Now, granted the high hairline makes it look even worse. But think of your forehead sloping upside down / upwards instead of downwards like a tru wimp skullcel. I have recessed orbitals and brow ridge. so fucking over

This is the best I could replicate it with a drawing in paint

Me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380