If you are tall and gave up on life ur a idiot

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
No matter if ur ugly or whatever the suffering even the most mogger of manlets has to go through not even only for women but to be treated as human

Every inch below the national avarage u fall under is more and more being treated like a child or an animal

Men don’t respect u women don’t respect u

No wonder manlets commit suicide there is no hope

If ur a manlet and gl sure u get some girls but ur life is shit in General and u know urself if u were a bit taller u could do so so much better

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, DarkTriadBeliever, 97baHater and 7 others
I just hate seeing tall users rot here and throw their life away when they might not have women but have the whole world in their hands and can walk outside and feel human

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and truthhurts
What if I’m ugly as fuck plus short and a dicket? What should I don

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, deadstock, Ghoulish and 1 other person
i love being tall i dont want to take it for granted

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Iasacrko
i love being tall i dont want to take it for granted
If u lived the life of someone below the national avarage you’d understand

By tall I don’t even mean 6’5

Every inch above avarage male height means u will be taller than most men and almost all women

If u lived the life of someone below the national avarage you’d understand

By tall I don’t even mean 6’5

Every inch above avarage male height means u will be taller than most men and almost all women
im 6'1 and hate getting height mogged but i cannot begin to feel what its like for actual short men

im 6'1 and hate getting height mogged but i cannot begin to feel what its like for actual short men
Ppl adapt but being 6’1 even if ur slightly heightmogged by some ppl they show u respect

A man who’s 6’4 or a woman won’t see u as any less of a man for being short

Life itself opportunities will be normal

A manlet gets the short end of every opportunity It shows ppl won’t take u seriously

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and bluntmullet
I am tall but I gave up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Iasacrko and polio
I am tall but I gave up
Then you’d rope on the manlet shoes

If u wanna know what being a manlet is like write 3 inch dick on ur forehead and go out in public :feelskek:

That’s how ppl treat manlets all day

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Then you’d rope on the manlet shoes

If u wanna know what being a manlet is like write 3 inch dick on ur forehead and go out in public :feelskek:

That’s how ppl treat manlets all day
Brutal shit inint

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
And this is without adding the fact that if you gymcel, Or if you are a genetically wideframed guy while being tall, You will feel like a god regardless of how your face looks.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Iasacrko
theres niggas alive that are 5'1
just think about that for a second...

I feel you man im 6ft and can't stand seeing someone taller than me even by a inch, must be brutal for Dalits

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I feel you man im 6ft and can't stand seeing someone taller than me even by a inch, must be brutal for Dalits
Ye i literraly had a 2 month period where i wanted leg lengthening surgery even though im almost 6'4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, looksmaxxing223 and Iasacrko
is 5'11 enough in brazil?

• +1
Reactions: greycel and notsocommonthumb
And this is without adding the fact that if you gymcel, Or if you are a genetically wideframed guy while being tall, You will feel like a god regardless of how your face looks.
Feel and treated like one

Women gain a lot of their attraction by having to look up at a man

That little motion of tilting their head upwards and being carried around is something women want

A manlet will rarely or never be looked up to to that extent ofc im saying 5’8 and below unless you date some dwarf

@6PSLcel

im 6'2 in country where avg height is 6'0 lmao, you think i feel special being 2 inches taller than avg?

Ye i literraly had a 2 month period where i wanted leg lengthening surgery even though im almost 6'4
That’s absolute stupidity ur gonna risk never being able to walk again at 6’4?

Even if u were 5’10 I would say that’s retarded

If ur below 5’9 then it starts to make sense

• +1
Well im gived on this lookmaxx thing
No matter if ur ugly or whatever the suffering even the most mogger of manlets has to go through not even only for women but to be treated as human

Every inch below the national avarage u fall under is more and more being treated like a child or an animal

If ur a manlet and gl sure u get some girls but ur life is shit in General and u know urself if u were a bit taller u could do so so much better

fuck you, all I dream about is being 6'3, you own the world being 6'3 + workout and you'll have a mirin physique

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and notsocommonthumb
Crazy quote cuz that’s how I feel as a 5’4 submale

What about a 5’8 chad tier face?

fuck you, all I dream about is being 6'3, you own the world being 6'3 + workout and you'll have a mirin physique
Nothing to save your subhuman face

Ngl I’m 6’3, that’s the only reason I haven’t roped yet

Your rep ratio speaks for itself :feelskek:
sad asf if you think I care about my rep ration, I shit post and don't give a shit what people say, people here openly admit you're cringe asf

sad asf if you think I care about my rep ration, I shit post and don't give a shit what people say, people here openly admit you're cringe asf
Nigga what kinda schizo ramblings are you on about idek who you are :lul:

Damm couldn't imagine being any shorter, im already insecure when i see some giant tall guy walking past me

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
Damm couldn't imagine being any shorter, im already insecure when i see some giant tall guy walking past me
thankfully average here is 5'7 in most times I would only get annoyed people are the same height as me

• Hmm...

depends, im short but i dont wanna be a basketball plaayer so my life is not shit is just harder

thankfully average here is 5'7 in most times I would only get annoyed people are the same height as me
Average here is 6 feet you would be average height

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
What if I’m ugly as fuck plus short and a dicket? What should I don
Plastic surgery
Leg lengthening
Penis filler

Boom problem fixed, but ur a smart school boy, make sure to study more u smart boy

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore