If you are too boneless or juvenile looking you are forced to jestermax or develop an "ironic" personality/attitude

LancasteR

LancasteR

Comanchero
Including if you are too short.
You have to "act" the way you look. Or you‘ll fail in getting pussy 100% of the time.

Atleast if you jestermax and aren‘t too much of an abomination you have the chance to get pussy aslong as your attitude matches your underdeveloped/boyish looks.

Basically just become a clown because you don‘t look like a fully developed man anyways.
The only way I saw dudes who look like that get laid is through this way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, twojei, Clark69 and 2 others
pretty much

if you can't win, you have to pretend you're not playing

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
FUCK it's over for my sub human manlet add. How do you jestermaxx or whatever it is you said.

• +1
FUCK it's over for my sub human manlet add. How do you jestermaxx or whatever it is you said.
Just be prepared to laugh about yourself a bit and become more neurotypical and a bit knowledgeable about stuff/trends that‘s currently funny, so you know when to crack a few jokes.
Idk what age group you are

Brutal. But i will still never jestermaxx

• So Sad
You become funny, start saying jokes, amusing comments, one liners, you can even learn comedy, improvisation, acting, etc. if you are serious about it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: twojei, JohnDoe and LancasteR
start saying jokes, amusing comments, one liners
Exactly. Or certain inside jokes of friend groups/social circles that you join and which pop out of memories or interactions together.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
You become funny, start saying jokes, amusing comments, one liners, you can even learn comedy, improvisation, acting, etc. if you are serious about it.
How do learn this friend.. are you jestermaxxed at 5'6? How many foids slayed?

• +1
what if u jestermax as a gl individual

if it yields results for subhumans, should give even more for gl

• +1

if it yields results for subhumans, should give even more for gl

Your not a jestermaxxer as GL dude your the funny guy.

Jestermaxxer is someone who humiliates himself.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and LancasteR
Just more of a halo since girls who are attracted to you will laugh at every stupid joke you make.
If you‘re a HTN who’s too audibly unfunny for example, it could backfire though and make some people annoyed after a while.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
How do learn this friend.. are you jestermaxxed at 5'6? How many foids slayed?
Well.... I used to be, I had a few girlfriends, it's probably better if the humor comes naturally from you, but I've also been to acting classes, learned and rehearsed jokes, funny stories, lines, etc.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and LancasteR
Well.... I used to be, I had a few girlfriends, it's probably better if the humor comes naturally from you, but I've also been to acting classes, learned and rehearsed jokes, funny stories, lines, etc.
can't come naturally because i have no fucking experiences to fall back on. Gonthar the 5'6 slayer, i guess height doesn't matter in the villages of romania :feelshmm:

• JFL
can't come naturally because i have no fucking experiences to fall back on. Gonthar the 5'6 slayer, i guess height doesn't matter in the villages of romania :feelshmm:
I'm not a slayer, I was naturally extroverted and talkative as a kid, the teenage years were difficult for me though, I was pretty inhibited and I mostly stayed away from girls. In college I've discovered PUA and started to approach, flirt and orbit every girl in my vicinity, I've tried many approaches and methods, but had little success compared to the massive amount of effort I've put in and even though I've eventually had a few girlfriends, the relationships were strained and difficult.
Anyway, you will still have the most success with girls and even life in general, if you simply focus on raising your looks, status and money, this is what matters most and you will get a lot more in general, than if improve your personality, humor, jester skills, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and JohnDoe
Including if you are too short.
You have to "act" the way you look. Or you‘ll fail in getting pussy 100% of the time.

Atleast if you jestermax and aren‘t too much of an abomination you have the chance to get pussy aslong as your attitude matches your underdeveloped/boyish looks.

Basically just become a clown because you don‘t look like a fully developed man anyways.
The only way I saw dudes who look like that get laid is through this way.
Yeah, I'm a masculine ogre and men respect without saying anything. Mind you that my frame and height are average for where I live.

• +1
I'm not a slayer, I was naturally extroverted and talkative as a kid, the teenage years were difficult for me though, I was pretty inhibited and I mostly stayed away from girls. In college I've discovered PUA and started to approach, flirt and orbit every girl in my vicinity, I've tried many approaches and methods, but had little success compared to the massive amount of effort I've put in and even though I've eventually had a few girlfriends, the relationships were strained and difficult.
Anyway, you will still have the most success with girls and even life in general, if you simply focus on raising your looks, status and money, this is what matters most and you will get a lot more in general, than if improve your personality, humor, jester skills, etc.
Yh i thought as much, kinda brutal confirmation but oh well. However, the fact you still got multiple gfs at 5'6 is insane, but i guess that's what happens when you act low inhib and approach every foid nearby.

• +1