If you are trying to impress a girl then...

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
You already failed. Girls will fall in love with your looks, you trying to impress that girl means she wasn't attracted to you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: SHARK, Vitruvian, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Groundbreaking information

Giphy 2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Vitruvian and Deleted member 1560
thanks for sharing with the class

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1560
U cant hold 4ever girl by ur looks only

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1560
I agreed. We need to look good enough to girls approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
U cant hold 4ever girl by ur looks only
Yup. You need looks for her to even consider you, and then if your personality doesnt demonstrate status, good vibes, money, humor then the chances of her sticking around are also slim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and bassfreak
I agreed. We need to look good enough to girls approach
Legit ik a jb who was so much into me because she liked kpop, she was 14 and she literally made the first moves many times. She literally started stalking me that's why I even blocked her yet she came back to me JFL. Tbh she was 4 PSL, so wasn't much happy about ut
IMG 20191026 122334
IMG 20191026 122417

You already failed. Girls will fall in love with your looks, you trying to impress that girl means she wasn't attracted to you.
I remember when I was young and girl approached me for the first time i didn't even know why she was interested in me, i didn't even talk and was too shy, I didn't understand back then that she got interested in me because of my looks back then not because of my shitty personality.
it doesn't matter what's your personality like if you're good looking enough you will be approached

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Legit ik a jb who was so much into me because she liked kpop, she was 14 and she literally made the first moves many times. She literally started stalking me that's why I even blocked her yet she came back to me JFL. Tbh she was 4 PSL, so wasn't much happy about utView attachment 206971View attachment 206970

How can i look great for girls with age 18~30? Get buff? I'm 26 years old, i did great with girls when i was teen, but i had the social media and school to have contact with them, now i got nothing. How to ascend?

How can i look great for girls with age 18~30? Get buff? I'm 26 years old, i did great with girls when i was teen, but i had the social media and school to have contact with them, now i got nothing. How to ascend?
If you're skinny at your age it's a major failo. Look up some skinmaxxing threads and keep your hair.