If your not lean your not even trying

why is bone structure important tho. Like in terms of aesthetics. Like why can’t I be 20% body fat and be aesthetic, never mind if there are no bones showing
If your 20% bodyfat 1) your not optimal health, unhealthy = unattractive, this is just a given
2) your bones are concealed (how can your genetics even be properly seen if they are obstructed by unhealthy fat)

Attractive facial structure is
1) averages (no major deviations from the norm, these are flawed genes= unhealthy)
2) dimorphism (high fighting success, means your mate can protect and provide for you and will provide you strong children)
3) bite force (we didn’t have instant ramen in the Stone Age fucktard, hunters needed to rip and tear animal carcasses)
4) airway health (this is for both genders, strong forwardly and upwardly grown faces with a good bite and dental profile breathe better, better breathing =better health

So listen close MONKEY, OUR GOAL AS A SPECIES IS TO REPRODUCE WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE PARTNER TO ENSURE STRONG HEALTHY OFFSPRING THAT WILL DO THE SAME, WE MAY BE FAR FROM OOGA BOOGA MONKEY TIMES BUT WHAT WOMEN ARE HARDWIRED TO SEEK IN A MATE HAS NOT CHANGED, THEY DONT NEED TO CONCIOUSLY KNOW THIS, THIS IS HARDWIRED INTO THEM SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME

If your 20% bodyfat 1) your not optimal health, unhealthy = unattractive, this is just a given
2) your bones are concealed (how can your genetics even be properly seen if they are obstructed by unhealthy fat)

1) averages (no major deviations from the norm, these are flawed genes= unhealthy)
2) dimorphism (high fighting success, means your mate can protect and provide for you and will provide you strong children)
3) bite force (we didn’t have instant ramen in the Stone Age fucktard, hunters needed to rip and tear animal carcasses)
4) airway health (this is for both genders, strong forwardly and upwardly grown faces with a good bite and dental profile breathe better, better breathing =better health

So listen close MONKEY, OUR GOAL AS A SPECIES IS TO REPRODUCE WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE PARTNER TO ENSURE STRONG HEALTHY OFFSPRING THAT WILL DO THE SAME, WE MAY BE FAR FROM OOGA BOOGA MONKEY TIMES BUT WHAT WOMEN ARE HARDWIRED TO SEEK IN A MATE HAS NOT CHANGED, THEY DONT NEED TO CONCIOUSLY KNOW THIS, THIS IS HARDWIRED INTO THEM SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME
Lmao I wouldn’t waste your time w this guy anymore. He’s incapable of reading between the lines

You just tautologically told me why it’s necessary, you didn’t fucking explain anything. You just said having bones makes you more attractive lmao I want to know the reason behind it though
You didn’t read what I said then FAGGOT, I briefly outlined what makes a face attractive, I didn’t think it needed an in depth explanation because it is FUCKING WATER FOR ANY USER HERE, TAKE THE CRAYON OUT OF YOUR FUCKING NOSE AND WIPE THE GREASE OF MOMMYS IPAD AND READ WHAT I SAID AGGHHHHH

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
here we go again. You’re proving my point. What’s the first thing people do when they try to improve their life and looks? Lose fucking weight. The entire world is able to understand that besides you. You do realize most people don’t give a fuck about being attractive to the extent we do right?
Ok 1. You’re a retard but let’s not talk about that. Yes I’m also a retard but I’m autistic lol, but you won’t give it a pass.

I understand from a health perspective lol, but I see women all the time who date overweight dudes and it’s never a problem, so I’m asking why is it so important then given that reason

You didn’t read what I said then FAGGOT, I briefly outlined what makes a face attractive, I didn’t think it needed an in depth explanation because it is FUCKING WATER FOR ANY USER HERE, TAKE THE CRAYON OUT OF YOUR FUCKING NOSE AND WIPE THE GREASE OF MOMMYS IPAD AND READ WHAT I SAID AGGHHHHH
Ur funny lol I’ll give you that

Yes but I’m asking why are bones more attractive than non bones.

Like when I see a snake I don’t necessarily see It as unattractive even though it has no bones, you see what I mean?

Ok 1. You’re a retard but let’s not talk about that. Yes I’m also a retard but I’m autistic lol, but you won’t give it a pass.

I understand from a health perspective lol, but I see women all the time who date overweight dudes and it’s never a problem, so I’m asking why is it so important then given that reason
Ok and I also see 5,3 Indians dating women sometimes but does that mean height and race doesn’t matter. No, things aren’t black and white but if you want to MAXIMIMSE YOUR LOOKS. (The point of this website) you need to be LEAN

Also I’m diagnosed autist since age 8 your not special, this is basically a speakeasy for kids that ride the short bus

😭😭I can’t fucking stand this guy, dude I know tons of autists and most of them can understand this but whatever. Stop using that as an excuse btw it’s pussy asf

Well for starters it’s hard finding someone with nice bones so most women will have to settle. You won’t catch a htb+ dating a lard. Some women like bigger guys, it could be cause they feel more protected or just cause they like em.

I mean dude look at any male model or handsome guy and they have some features of angularity.

Do you really expect every woman to be dating a lean chad?

im skinny fat but i workout and eat well

Yes but I’m asking why are bones more attractive than non bones.

Like when I see a snake I don’t necessarily see It as unattractive even though it has no bones, you see what I mean?
nice bait, I’m not that autistic

😭😭I can’t fucking stand this guy, dude I know tons of autists and most of them can understand this but whatever. Stop using that as an excuse btw it’s pussy asf

Well for starters it’s hard finding someone with nice bones so most women will have to settle. You won’t catch a htb+ dating a lard. Some women like bigger guys, it could be cause they feel more protected or just cause they like em.

I mean dude look at any male model or handsome guy and they have some features of angularity.

The reason I’m asking is because it is all relative. So let’s say every person on earth was fat for all of history and we had no idea whether it was possible to be lean (hypothetically speaking).

Women would probably find these fats giys attracrive, even though they never seen a lean man before. So given that, I’m asking what is it about being lean that makes the face more attractive in and of itself? Not in terms of anything else.

There’s simply not enough lean chads to get around, the average man including gymcels is not lean lean enough, if your not a recessed manlet with noticeable structural flaws, you will mog men you really should just by being lean, it’s a blessing really

Ok and I also see 5,3 Indians dating women sometimes but does that mean height and race doesn’t matter. No, things aren’t black and white but if you want to MAXIMIMSE YOUR LOOKS. (The point of this website) you need to be LEAN

Also I’m diagnosed autist since age 8 your not special, this is basically a speakeasy for kids that ride the short bus
There’s different levels lol I’m giga autistic I can’t understand basic things

The reason I’m asking is because it is all relative. So let’s say every person on earth was fat for all of history and we had no idea whether it was possible to be lean (hypothetically speaking).

Women would probably find these fats giys attracrive, even though they never seen a lean man before. So given that, I’m asking what is it about being lean that makes the face more attractive in and of itself? Not in terms of anything else.
I’m done w u nigga get off this forum you can’t comprehend simple things

There’s simply not enough lean chads to get around, the average man including gymcels is not lean lean enough, if your not a recessed manlet with noticeable structural flaws, you will mog men you really should just by being lean, it’s a blessing really
I used to be somewhat lean and never got attention, and I had bones. That’s why I was wondering whether anyone cares or not.

But that’s just not comparable at all, fat is not healthy lean is, it’s not a societal thing, if I put you on island of tittles women and brought you Sydney sweeny you be attracted to her jugs despite never seeing boobs

• +1
I used to be somewhat lean and never got attention, and I had bones. That’s why I was wondering whether anyone cares or not.
Your probably fatter then you think or just lacking in other aspects (manlet, framelet, bad ratios, bad health indicators/soft features, recessed, no dimorphism)

If you were truly and received no attention then it might just be over

• +1
But that’s just not comparable at all, fat is not healthy lean is, it’s not a societal thing, if I put you on island of tittles women and brought you Sydney sweeny you be attracted to her jugs despite never seeing boobs
That would probably just because I’ve never seen boobs before lol not cuz it’s attractive necessarily

Your probably fatter then you think or just lacking in other aspects (manlet, framelet, bad ratios, bad health indicators/soft features, recessed, no dimorphism)

If you were truly and received no attention then it might just be over
If you dm me I can show you what I used to look like

That would probably just because I’ve never seen boobs before lol not cuz it’s attractive necessarily
Ya but out of all the pairs of titties your monkey brain would decide those are the best yk

• +1