If You Are Ugly, Don’t Fraud On Dating Apps

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I learned the VERY hard way. If you are ugly, have a bad profile, bad bones, don’t try to get a frauded angle, use filters, etc.

All that happens is you get excited that a girl might like you for once, that your life is finally going to change....

And then when you meet her in person, you can sense her disappointment. It’s an awful feeling in itself, and then the actual rejection just caps off the failed date she didn’t want to go well anyway once she saw what you really look like.

“It is better to be loved then lost then never loved at all” is the most false quote I have ever read.

I was unloved for over 20 years, and the pain sucks, but it’s a gradual, numb pain.

The pain of having a girl who says she likes you and then dumps you, is the sharpest, most agonizing pain I have ever felt in my life. I literally feel like vomiting, I burst in tears, punch myself. Inceldom didn’t give me 1% of this pain. I wish I never met her. The pain is still here months later.

You’ve been warned.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Achathin and Deleted member 1464
read every word

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and GenericChad1444
I learned the VERY hard way. If you are ugly, have a bad profile, bad bones, don’t try to get a frauded angle, use filters, etc.

All that happens is you get excited that a girl might like you for once, that your life is finally going to change....

And then when you meet her in person, you can sense her disappointment. It’s an awful feeling in itself, and then the actual rejection just caps off the failed date she didn’t want to go well anyway once she saw what you really look like.

“It is better to be loved then lost then never loved at all” is the most false quote I have ever read.

I was unloved for over 20 years, and the pain sucks, but it’s a gradual, numb pain.

The pain of having a girl who says she likes you and then dumps you, is the sharpest, most agonizing pain I have ever felt in my life. I literally feel like vomiting, I burst in tears, punch myself. Inceldom didn’t give me 1% of this pain. I wish I never met her. The pain is still here months later.

You’ve been warned.
If she didn't like how you look, why did she date you for such a long time?

You’ve been warned.
You have to invite her to your house in the dark and only face her at angles that you’re squinting with cheeks sucked

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
If she didn't like how you look, why did she date you for such a long time?
We FaceTimed for weeks and then when we met in person the first time she rejected me within 3 hours.

• So Sad
Reactions: Achathin and MammothActuary
Always Fraud All The Way Always.
AFATWA
Its becoming impossible to tell what is a filter and what is not. You just have to take the risk and fraud yourself first so you can reach the upper tier of women with the assumption that they will look slightly worse IRL

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and v123q43
We FaceTimed for weeks and then when we met in person the first time she rejected me within 3 hours.
Lol at FaceTime with lens distortion I don’t even send snaps only professionally taken photos via gallery OP is low inhib

You’ve been warned.
have you posted pics of yourself before?

And some retards still think that looks don't matter

Brutal. But tbh I don’t get it exactly.

How did u fraud ur face in motion+lens distortion though? Is your face short? Do you have a recessed chin/crooked nose? How tall r u and did you fraud your height/frame? Or was it some lighting fraud? Would you describe your behavior in the date as NT?

0a1

just have a literal blind date theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Moral of the story: just don’t bother with dating apps at all if you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and BigBoy